Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Shinsei Firuta I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Shinsei Firuta I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Shinsei Firuta I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Shinsei Firuta I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Shinsei Firuta I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Shinsei Firuta I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Shinsei Firuta I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Shinsei Firuta I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Shinsei Firuta I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Shinsei Firuta 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Shinsei Firuta I_vote_lcapShinsei Firuta I_voting_barShinsei Firuta I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Shinsei Firuta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rokku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Rokku

Shinsei Firuta Empty
PostSubject: Shinsei Firuta   Shinsei Firuta I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:44 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Shinsei Firuta
    Birthplace: East Air Temple
    Current Residence: Rogue
    Element: Air, Water;Ice;Blood (Natural BloodBender, Sound to be Trained)
    Pets: N/A
    Weapons: Chi Blocking, Chains (will make app for)

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: October 3rd
    Blood type: AB+
    Hobbies: Training, Plotting
    Quirks: One of Shinsei's eyes has the unique ability of precognition based upon the slight impulses made by the body before it actually moves. His eye works at all times, however works better when covered thus why he wears a mask when undercover.
    Character Theme: People Get Ready - Jeff Beck

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Seen in photo.
    Eyes: Normally it's golden but when in combat they turn red.
    Height: 5'11
    Clothes: Normally he wears an open black shirt revealing much of his chest with matching pants. However when going on "missions", he wears a black hooded overall.
    Skin: Fair
    Body Type: Standard, yet much stronger and faster than he appears
    Image:
    Shinsei Firuta 924154

Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Shinsei appears to be a calm and composed individual, but most of him is unknown as he keeps to himself. He is clever and calculating, as well as a convincing orator. He has a disturbing degree of skill at public speaking, knowing how to mystify and terrify his audiences and enemies alike, creating loyalty with each word, resulting in having a widespread following for his cause. He is cautious and calculating, always prepared for direct confrontation with opponents. However, he has often displayed utter fearlessness due to his bending prowess.
    Personal Strengths:
    Shinsei is a very skilled bender, using airbending and water bending to their mastery abilities.
    Shinsei is a powerful water bender allowing him to bloodbend at will
    Shinsei is capable of using air bending to augment his speed drastically
    Shinsei is extremely nimble and has amazing reflexes
    Shinsei has a slight precognition ability
    Personal Weaknesses:
    Due to injury Shinsei has limited stamina
    Shinsei needs to check his condition periodically to make sure it doesn't worsen
    Shinsei tends to put the ends before the means.
    Personal Hero: N/A
    Dreams and Ambitions: To be revealed.

Dislikes: Avatar, Bending, Bullies, Politicians, Arrogance

Brief History: Shinsei was born in the East Air Temples where he lived for most of his life. His parents were a loving pair and they taught him a lot about the bending that came to him first naturally which was air bending. He was brought up with both cultures and had training in both fighting styles which made him a much stronger and smarter fighter than most. One day when his home was attacked however his parents were killed by a fire bender and an earth bender. Shinsei was able to kill the fire bender who killed his parents however the earth bender caught him by surprise and attacked him with a strong rock extending from the ground and attacking his chest area. Shinsei thought he was going to die however his anger became strength as he laid there all he could do was aim his arm at the man who struck him. Suddenly he was able to blood bend and he used it to kill the earth bender and heal his body to the best of his abilities. Due to his prowess he suffered from slight permanent damage and after that day he began to wander, swearing revenge.
Back to top Go down
Laurent
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Laurent

Shinsei Firuta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinsei Firuta   Shinsei Firuta I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:47 am

Hmm

This is VERY iffy...

But I guess I'll approve it. Just don't go all insane on the blood bending okay?
Back to top Go down

Shinsei Firuta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: