Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Goya Moem I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Goya Moem I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Goya Moem I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Goya Moem I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Goya Moem I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Goya Moem I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Goya Moem I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Goya Moem I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Goya Moem I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Goya Moem 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Goya Moem I_vote_lcapGoya Moem I_voting_barGoya Moem I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Goya Moem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Goya Moem Empty
PostSubject: Goya Moem   Goya Moem I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:03 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Goya Moem
    Birthplace: Southern Water Tribe
    Current Residence: The seas, ports, and wherever the ship goes.
    Rank: Quarter Master (Keeps the ship in order for the Captain), Pirate
    Element: Water (Ice, blood, and can heal, but is not the best)
    Pets: None.
    Weapons: cutlass, two flintlock pistols, dagger,
    Spoiler:

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: His hair is long and scraggily and usually covered with his hat. When he does not have his hat on it is just a mess on his head and he does nothing to fix it. Goya lets his hair grow out and when it gets in his way he takes a dagger to it. His hair is uneven due to the fact he cuts it like that. It is a dark brown and most of the time can be mistaken for black, but in the right light one can see his real hair color.
    Eyes: His eyes are menacing and can strike fear in anyone who disobeys him. They are a lifeless grey that show only unrelenting emotions. His eyes are a decent size and shape, but most of the time he tends to be glaring at almost everyone and thing because they are starting to get somewhat bad.
    Height: 5’8”
    Clothes: Even though he comes from the Southern Water Tribe Goya has lost all ties to the Tribe and tends to wear a long dark green coat. Underneath the coat he wears a simple white long sleeve button up shirt. Around his waist is his belt to hold his cutlass. He wears long brown colored pants and black boots. In his right boot he keeps his dagger securely in there in case he needs it. On his head he wears a large brown/black hat and it rarely comes off. Inside his jacket he has pockets filled with medical supplies and even has a waterskin in case he needs to bend or heal.
    Skin: His skin is rough and tanned due to his constant years on a ship. His hands are rough from gripping and tying ropes. He has a scar on his right side because of a bullet that almost hit him.
    Body Type: Goya is a well-built man. He is not overly muscular, but he does have them. He is able to throw a punch when needed and even take one when the time comes. Goya is small enough to act quick and has the ability to draw his weapons at any moment. He is able to strike fear in most people with his size and abilities
    Image: Goya Moem French_Pirate___Commission_by_Nith471 [size]

[size=18]|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: Goya is not a violent man, but it able to strike down any man who gets in his way. He has a firm voice and can get anyone to listen to him. Goya does not get violent when people disobey him. He gets a look in his eyes that can make anyone uncomfortable and even scared out of their mind. Goya appears to be a very frightening man and at first he can seem to be more of a threat then helpful. This happens because the way Goya acts around others and how he is able to control his emotions. When someone does cross Goya he can bend them into submission or force them to do whatever he pleases.

Goya has a vast knowledge of weaponry. Even though he tends to stick to staying back in a fight and shout orders making sure he does not lose any sailors. When he does fight Goya is quick with a blade or gun ending the opponent’s life before he (or she) can make a move. Goya fights to kill his opponent and if he does not do the job correctly then he sometimes lets the person live. That is the only kind act Goya really shows in his life.

Goya may be skillful in cutlasses and flintlock pistols, but he prides himself in his knowledge of medicine. Being a waterbender Goya has the ability to heal and because of this he studied medicine. He is able to perform surgery and has a vast knowledge of what plants can kill and cure. He keeps this part of his life secret because it is more of a hobby than an art. The only time he goes into doctor mode is when a fellow mate is in dire need or when someone offers him something in return for his services. Goya also prides himself in his abilities to round up the crew and shout orders. Being a loud and tall man Goya is able to get the attention of the crew and can make anyone work. He is not too fond of slackers and is known for throwing them off the ship or forcing them to leave once they make port. Goya is there for the captain and makes sure his job is easy by doing most of it for him. He is able to maintain the crew and makes sure everything is going according to plan.

Personal Strengths: Abilities with a cutlass and flintlock pistol, quick skills, knowledge of medicine, healing, and his ability to keep the crew in line.
    Personal Weaknesses: Is not violent like most pirates, takes a life when his is in danger, spends more time on the ship than in battle, and keeping his knowledge of medicine causes him some emotional grief
    Personal Hero: None.
    Dreams and Ambitions: To become captain.

Likes: Medicine, treasure, a well-functioning crew, rum, and his current captain

Dislikes: Keeping his talents in the dark, slackers, stowaways, and when things get thrown out of his control

Brief History:
    Goya was born in the Southern Water Tribe to two penniless parents. They were forced to put their only son in an orphanage due to the fact they had no money for food. There Goya was able to be fed and nourished for the first few years of his life. He grew up in the orphanage and when he first showed signs of waterbending the adults spoke of sending him to the school for lessons. At a young age Goya did not want to be one of those normal waterbenders who joins the army for a few years and then retires and starts a family. Goya wanted adventure and since he had always been so close to the sea he decided to sail it. At the young age of ten Goya ran away and was able to stowaway on a ship. Apparently the ship did not belong to any nation, but to a group of pirates. They were not too fond of having a young boy on their ship, but before they could throw him off the captain stopped them.

The captain was elderly and could barely walk, but he spared Goya’s life and gave him the title of cabin boy. From there Goya learned the ropes, literally, and on the side how to shoot a pistol and hold a sword. Luckily there was a waterbender on the ship who was able to give Goya some assistance and even thought him how to heal. From there Goya continued to be the ships cabin boy and raid after raid he was able to live and as the years passed he gained more and more experience. The captain of the ship had knowledge of medicine and passed that down to Goya. The still young boy was taught how to treat a wound to cut off a leg without losing the patient to blood loss. With Goya’s skills as a waterbender he was able to grasp the concept of medicine and for a while was the ship’s doctor because the captain was far too old to do that much work. For the next five years Goya’s life was perfect. He was a part of a crew and was already given a high position on the ship. He was young, but accepted by the crew as a doctor.

Now at the age of seventeen Goya was at the high point of his life. He was a part of the crew and still under the wing of the captain. The ship he was on was well known for attacking and looting Fire Nation supply boats that were being sent to the colonies. Goya had one of his first fights, which would later be called the Battle of Yu Dao Harbor, and almost all of the Fire Nation soldiers were killed, except for one. Goya showed the captain a boy his age, who was named Darius, and the captain took this boy under his wing throwing Goya out. Goya was angry, but did not resort to violence instead he performed his tasks and watched as the captain taught the new boy everything he knew. After another six years of being on the ship Goya was moving up in the ranks and could feel the title of captain in his reach, but all of a sudden the position was given to that boy. Goya was furious and ended up leaving the ship one night after the crew decided to ignore his orders. To his horror as he sailed away on a small ship he watched as the Fire Nation ships destroyed the fleet and later he heard that the crew was killed, but the captain was not.

Goya wanted to find the man and end his life, and after searching he ended up calling it quits. After that event of watching his own crew members die Goya changed into the man he is today. At the age of 23 he was able to find work at the Hellfire Pub as a bartender. To his surprise he found out Darius owned the bar and was forming a new crew. He gladly signed up and was able to surpass all the others due to his skills in fighting and speech. Goya hid his skills in medicine and only uses them in secret or when someone really needs his aid and there is a reward for him. He was given the title of Quarter Master and tends to stay on the same ship as Captain Morgan. He is there for his captain, but longs for something more. He longs for his own crew and being a captain himself, but he knows that will take time. So at the moment he is fine with ordering around crewmembers and throwing out those who do not listen.

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Goya Moem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goya Moem   Goya Moem I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Goya Moem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: