Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Tirin Lifebringer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Tirin Lifebringer I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Tirin Lifebringer I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Tirin Lifebringer I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Tirin Lifebringer I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Tirin Lifebringer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Tirin Lifebringer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Tirin Lifebringer I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Tirin Lifebringer I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Tirin Lifebringer 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Tirin Lifebringer I_vote_lcapTirin Lifebringer I_voting_barTirin Lifebringer I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Tirin Lifebringer I_vote_lcapTirin Lifebringer I_voting_barTirin Lifebringer I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Tirin Lifebringer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaang
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Shaang

Tirin Lifebringer Empty
PostSubject: Tirin Lifebringer   Tirin Lifebringer I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:19 pm

BASICS:
Name:Tirin Lifebringer
Birthplace:Forest of Flassaelen Faction, Ullondor
Current Residence:Fluu the Capitol of Flassaelen
Element:Nature Magic
Pets:Twiggy his Nature Spirit Familiar
Weapons:Nature Magic, Wooden Shield, Enchanted Sword

APPEARANCE:
Hair:He has white, wavey hair that goes down to the base of the spine. A group of hair on each side hangs down in front, a group of hair on each side is tied back in a pony tail, and the rest of the hair hangs down in the back.

Eyes:His eyes are green, oval shaped, and normal sized.
Height:5'8"
Clothes:He wears a green robe with a brown sash and hem lining, brown hiking boots, his Enchanted Sword with its scabbard at his waist, a leather sack with long strap, his wooden shield on his back, an emerald stone ring, a green pointed hat with a brown trim, and a brown cloak.

Skin:pale
Body Type:lean

CHARACTERISTICS:
Personality:He is outgoing, friendly, nature loving, determined, courageous, and hot tempered, and sometimes stubborn.

Personal Strengths:friendliness, courage, determination, humility, respectfulness
Personal Weaknesses:stubborness, temper, kindness, loyalty, trust
Personal Hero:his father
Dreams and Ambitions:His dream is to spread peace and harmony throughout the world. His goals are to fullfill his duty as Mage Protector, and protect nature.

Dislikes:evil, war, the desert, meat, and arrogance

Brief History:He was born in the newly discovered world of Ullondor in the Forest of the Flassaelen Faction to Kenain and Shinora Lifebringer. The noble mage Kenain is the Archmage of the Flassaelen faction, and is the commander of all the magic users in times of war. Shinora is a well-respected witch who was born with the power to see the future, and is fully trained in the arts of divination. She has won the title Shinora the Grand Seer. Even though he lived in the forest, life was good for him, and he loved nature so much. As a boy, he would run around in the forest climbing trees and swimming in rivers. He would be seen talking to the trees, and he could feel what the plants could feel if he consentrated. Because of this, it was decided that he would make a fine Nature Mage. In the isolated forest village were he lived, magic was a normal thing to see and use. There was always someone using magic. When he was thirteen, he traveled to the Temple of Floum to study Basic magic and Nature magic with the priests and priestesses. While he trained he lodged at the temple, and learning about the great god Floum and the history of Ullundor. He became very educated during his training. He was a fast learner and rose to advanced level fairly quickly, but he had not yet mastered the magical arts. When he was sixteen, a messenger came to the temple from Fluu the Capitol of Flassaelen. The messenger pleaded to the priests and priestesses for a formable mage to be their protector. The high priest decided that Tirin was a worthy person to be their Mage Protector, so he sent him and his belongings with the messenger back to Fluu. During his stay there, he would return to the temple every now and then to continue with his training. He would stay to train at the temple for at least a month, and then he would return to the capitol. When he was eighteen, he recieved word of strange people who had intruded into their land without their consent. War was at their door step, and this greatly vexed him. He became very cautious and alert for danger over the next while. During his three years of service to the people of Fluu, he have grown very fond of them, and he would do anything to keep them from harm. He work diligently to protect his people to this day.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Tirin Lifebringer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tirin Lifebringer   Tirin Lifebringer I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:54 pm

I cannot approve this. Magicians are NPCs ONLY, and cannot be made into playable characters.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Tirin Lifebringer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: