Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Aponivi Saturi [DONE] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Aponivi Saturi [DONE] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Aponivi Saturi [DONE] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Aponivi Saturi [DONE] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Aponivi Saturi [DONE] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Aponivi Saturi [DONE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Aponivi Saturi [DONE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Aponivi Saturi [DONE] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Aponivi Saturi [DONE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Aponivi Saturi [DONE] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Aponivi Saturi [DONE] I_vote_lcapAponivi Saturi [DONE] I_voting_barAponivi Saturi [DONE] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Aponivi Saturi [DONE] I_vote_lcapAponivi Saturi [DONE] I_voting_barAponivi Saturi [DONE] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Aponivi Saturi [DONE]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aponivi
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Aponivi

Aponivi Saturi [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Aponivi Saturi [DONE]   Aponivi Saturi [DONE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:09 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Aponivi Saturi
    Birthplace: Northern Water Tribe
    Current Residence: With the Northern Water Tribe
    Element: Water (wants to learn air)
    Pets:
    Weapons:

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: May 12th
    Blood type: O
    Hobbies: Aponivi enjoys playing instruments. He is a musical genius and knows how to play just about any instrument given to him. Apon loves to make new friends. Whenever interacting with someone new, Apon approaches them with sheer kindness and immediate acceptance. When he gets the chance, Apon loves to feel the waves! Surfing is one of Apon’s favorite pass times and when he gets the chance, he does it with friends. The last thing Apon truly enjoys is conversation over tea. The boy loves to sip tea while conversating amongst associates. And last but not least, Aponivi loves to flirt! The fellas better watch their ladies!
    Quirks:
    Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Aponivi has long brown hair that extends down to his shoulders. He usually keeps it drawn back and pinned up in a bun to the back. This leaves his hair in the front a bit spikey.
    Eyes: Aponivi has blue pupils. His eyes are normal sized and a little closed.
    Height: 5’8
    Clothes: Aponivi sports the typical water tribe garb: a blue ghi looking outfit, dark blue pants, and a big, dark blue coat. He wears snow boots and also has white bandages on his wrists that cover scars.
    Skin: Aponivi has smooth, brown skin.
    Body Type: Aponivi has a very average male body. He is lean but toned with a little bit of muscle mass.
    Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Ever have that friend that is super nice, but who comes off cocky? Aponivi is an extremely nice individual whom enjoys people, life and living on the edge. Aponivi is very hyperactive and a strong-willed young man with leader-like qualities. He can also tend to be a little hot headed at times and over confident
    Personal Strengths: Confidence, Leadership, Kindness, Willpower, Bending Talent
    Personal Weaknesses: Over Confidence, Hot Headedness, Easily Misunderstands things
    Personal Hero: None
    Dreams and Ambitions: Aponivi dreams of an end to the war. He wishes to join the war in order to stop it. He also wants to meet the Avatar and journey with her in order to stop the chaos and bring peace once again.

Dislikes: The war, Conflict, People who disagree with him

Brief History:

It was a humble day on the date of May 12th. A new, powerful waterbender was born into the world of Avatar. The newborn was named Aponivi Saturi after his great Grandfather. He was born to two non-bending Northern Water Tribe residents.

As a toddler, Aponivi displayed signs of bending arts. The very first instant is when the boy was two. At this humble age his mother had drawn a bath for the boy and during a struggle to bathe him, he waved his arms and bended the water to drench his mother. He was placed into timeout, but his parents went on to discuss what to do with the child.

Aponivi began waterbending training when he was 6. He was placed into training under his grandfather along with his brother, Eronai. Eronai was a 10-year old bending prodigy whose bending impressed the entire village.

One day Aponivi and Eronai were playing around with a couple of neighborhood friends far from the tribe. Aponivi was 10 and Eronai was 14. Suddenly, a pack of vandals ambushed the children and tried robbing them and taking their lives. With all his might, Eronai fended off the tribe members while he told the rest of his friends to run. Aponivi tried helping but Eronai forced him back with a wave of water and it carried a then unconscious Aponivi to a place even further away.

Aponivi woke up in a very small water tribe much further away from the other two tribes. Aponivi was approached by two members of this tribe and they offered him a helping hand and welcomed him to his new home. This very tribe taught him how to play musical instruments of all kinds and they also furthered his skills in becoming a waterbender. The last thing this village would do is ask Aponivi to find the Avatar. They blessed the boy and told him that he'd be one of the heroes to stop the war and if he found the avatar to help him out, nothing could stop him.

Last edited by Aponivi on Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:20 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Aponivi Saturi [DONE]   Aponivi Saturi [DONE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:35 pm

Is this character finished?
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Aponivi
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Aponivi

PostSubject: Re: Aponivi Saturi [DONE]   Aponivi Saturi [DONE] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:07 am

DONE
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Aponivi Saturi [DONE]   Aponivi Saturi [DONE] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:16 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aponivi Saturi [DONE]   Aponivi Saturi [DONE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aponivi Saturi [DONE]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: