Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Lieutenant Kotetsu N. Kururugi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Lieutenant Kotetsu N. Kururugi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Lieutenant Kotetsu N. Kururugi I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Lieutenant Kotetsu N. Kururugi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Lieutenant Kotetsu N. Kururugi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Lieutenant Kotetsu N. Kururugi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Lieutenant Kotetsu N. Kururugi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Lieutenant Kotetsu N. Kururugi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Lieutenant Kotetsu N. Kururugi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Lieutenant Kotetsu N. Kururugi 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Lieutenant Kotetsu N. Kururugi I_vote_lcapLieutenant Kotetsu N. Kururugi I_voting_barLieutenant Kotetsu N. Kururugi I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Lieutenant Kotetsu N. Kururugi I_vote_lcapLieutenant Kotetsu N. Kururugi I_voting_barLieutenant Kotetsu N. Kururugi I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Lieutenant Kotetsu N. Kururugi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

Lieutenant Kotetsu N. Kururugi Empty
PostSubject: Lieutenant Kotetsu N. Kururugi   Lieutenant Kotetsu N. Kururugi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:29 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Kotetsu N. Kururugi
    Birthplace: Light Kingdom Capital
    Current Residence: Vermilion City
    Rank: Bender ; Second Lieutenant of the Vermilion Dragon Imperial Airship Force
    Element: Light
    Pets: Isuzu, the short built goat dog that is covered in long, white fur. With a pelt on its face acting as a curtain, splitting at the snout, and short spiked ears, Kotestu's unusual, hoofed companion came into his life during a trip to the Earth Kingdom. Crossing paths with the creature by chance, the lieutenant discovered the strangely aloof goat dog blatantly alone, and decided on a whim to take him into his care.
    Weapons: While his physical prowess is quite top-notch, Kotetsu does not only depend on his own abilities. Baring a tachi sword that he keeps in the sheath wrapped around his shoulder, across his body, he pulls out the sharpened blade whenever he feels it could prove to be necessary.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: July 10th
    Blood type: O
    Hobbies: Pass the extensive military training and dabbling in material arts, Kotetsu's hobbies mainly revolve around sketching. Discovering his knack for the form of artistry at the age of seven when his father left out the utensils after creating the rough drafts of a few battle plans against the Northern Water Tribes in his day, the boy picked up the lead and wasn't able to put it down with the parchment since.
    Quirks: Kotestu is known to his crew to be completely and utterly awful with the anyone of the female gender, quite the opposite of the ladies man, or Casanova. Having the tendency to freeze as if his interior was made of solid ice, or come across far to cheesy for his own good, he's extraordinary in the battlefield, but when it comes to women, he's undoubtedly a wreak.
    Character Theme: The Fighter by Gym Class Heroes ft. Ryan Tedder

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: A choppy and layered, brown mess of locks, Kotestu, at times, has a head of hair that appears completely unmanageable. Not necessarily spending the proper amount of time to care for the strands themselves, seeing as his work being a greater priority, his medium-lengthen hairdo could go for days without being tamed. However, on the occasions when he remembers and grooms it briefly to be somewhat well-kept, the fine strands tend to curl outwardly, with bangs scattered over his forehead.
    Eyes: His eyes being neither too small, or too large, they're fairly the average size for males his day and age. Being a vibrant emerald green, Kotestu's bright orbs are often seen with a subtle glint, as if there is a spark perpetually burning within him.
    Height: 6'2"
    Clothes: A fondness for the more loose and comfortable attires, Kotetsu is often seen in more casual, slightly worn clothing that he has accumulated over the years of military duty. Often mistaken for a someone in his late teen's, he is rarely taken seriously when going on outings with his fellow soldiers, even more so because of his given age that labels him as one of the youngest lieutenants in the nation.
    However, when in battle or on duty, he sports the familiar and shining, red armor accompanied with the black garments of the Fire Nation, marked with badges from his promotions. Otherwise, when it comes to his taste in clothing general, it isn't entirely off, do making an effort to appear like a presentable, young man to the public.
    Skin: Calloused and rough, Kotetsu's skin bares faint scares and minor cuts that appear sporadically throughout his body. Though, not entirely noticeable at first glance, when in the presence of the young man long enough, the subtle marks are obviously seen.
    Body Type: Being a well built man, undergoing extensive military training and trying his hand out in material arts since the age of thirteen, he's blatantly broad, though not to the point when his muscular body is bulging through his shirt. Appearing like any lieutenant in the military, his features, however, are quite well-defined. With a chiseled chin and firm abdomen, he undoubtedly keeps himself fit.
    Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Strong-willed and ambitious, all of his life Kotetsu strived to please his family, particularly his father, who was apart of the Vermilion Dragon Imperial Airship Force before he retired. Loyal and self-sacrificing, he had made it his job in life to prove he was of worth, and attempted so, by enrolling into the airship force as he followed in his father's footsteps precisely. Typically appearing like the sweet-tempered young man he is, he, however has his moments of sudden withdrawal and portrays himself as more of a cold and collected Second Lieutenant that occur sporadically. Otherwise, respectful and kind, though remaining hard-working all the while, it is plain as day to see that Kotetsu is a soldier by the way he carries himself in that type of manner.
    Personal Strengths: Hand-eye coordination, his physical prowess, bending ability, leadership.
    Personal Weaknesses: Lack of tactics and strategies, acts with instinct and impulsive, rather than of thinking or using his mind, often emotionally attached.
    Personal Hero: His father, Shigure Kururugi.
    Dreams and Ambitions: Kotestu's dream and ambition is to merely live up to the Kururugi name, and be worthy of being apart of the family.
      Target Practicing
      Piloting airships, though he rarely is able to take hold of the navigation
      Sketching
      Discovering new tricks involving his bending

Dislikes:
      Dishonorable deeds
      Missing targets
      Losing focus
      His involuntary impulsiveness
      His irrational fear of cats

Brief History:

Born into a military family, Kotetsu was brought up with a strict, precise way of life. Continually told what to do and how he should be, he had all of his actions planned ahead for him, practically having no freedom to do as he pleased. Having a stern father who was never home, and a mother who never gave him the time of day, he was raised by a caretaker, but when the parents did speak to their child, they always left a lasting impression. Blatantly telling their child he wasn't what they wanted, and that he wasn't apart of their originally plans, what could have done at the time? Having parents that didn't tell him that they hated his existence, but undoubtedly hinted towards it, the only the young bender did was strive to please them -- to become the absolutely perfect child.

In doing so, he trained extensively for long hours on end to be a soldier, just like his father once had been until he moved up in his rankings. Practicing with multiple swords, and hiring professional trainers on his own thanks to his family's wealth, he began the process at the age of thirteen, until he finished his education roughly in his late teens. Due to his family's name, his impeccable stamina, and developing strength, it wasn't long until he was promoted to Second Lieutenant a year after his father retired from the military business.

One may have seen his development and achievements over the years to have been outstanding, and surely worthy of praise, but Kotestu's family still saw otherwise. Having disdain for the son that they never had wanted in the beginning, the very image became unwavering, and they proceeding to see him as the mere, dirt-ridden child that caused them to be disgusted at the mere sight. However, they hadn't gotten to the point of disowning, completely removing him from the family entirely, which caused him to see a small chance that he'd be worthy of their praise.

As of now, the lieutenant spends his days serving for his nation, refusing to let any unprofessional behavior or thoughts affect him and his service.

Last edited by Yukina on Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Lieutenant Kotetsu N. Kururugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Kotetsu N. Kururugi   Lieutenant Kotetsu N. Kururugi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:51 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Lieutenant Kotetsu N. Kururugi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: