Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura) I_vote_lcapRainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura) I_voting_barRainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura) I_vote_lcapRainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura) I_voting_barRainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura) Empty
PostSubject: Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura)   Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:56 pm

Shante walked slowly, her short black hair was wavy, wavier than the usual. Her eyes sparkled with excitement as she looked for Yamikura. She honestly thougt she would ever live again. When she was younger, sha had fallen in live with an assassin but never realized it. And once she did she swore she would never look a mans way again." But he's a general," She thought to herself," That's different right?" Shante sighed. It should be, and besides that her parents would be happy. He's the three things her patents always wanted her to have. Good looking, a earthbenders and a general( they didn't specifically want her with a general but he beats a Rich man any day.

Shante was a nonbender. Which is kind of a perfect opportunity for her to get a man. They say it's harder for a woman who can earth bend to find a man. Earth is a element of wisdom and strength. No man wants a woman who had more will then him and earth offers woman that privilege. But Shante was much if 'Lady' material either. Fighting and using weapons. Just thinking if fighting makes Shante cover up get scar which gives chills. The wind blew making her short hair just move a little, side to side.
Back to top Go down
Yamikura
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yamikura

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura)   Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:47 pm

Yami wandered around the upper ring aimlessly. He was deeply troubled for, he had just left a meeting with the Earth King and the other generals. War. The Earth Nation was on the brink of war. Yami had seen combat before but never a full-scale war. And against a foreign continent. But, what really troubled him wasn't the existence of these fabled "wizards." Nay, it was what they had done to the Elemental Kingdom. A total massacre. The sheer thought of all the cries and screams made Yami's spine shiver. He was beyond enraged at these murderers and was ready to fight to the death for revenge. But, there was another problem. His new lady-friend, as Sho had called her, Shante. How was he to break this to her? His mind came up with many different ideas like, "Hi, Yami here. I know we just started dating and all but, I kinda have to go and fight. Yea, general stuff ya know- uhg no that's no good."

It was rather sudden that he noticed her. Shante, walking. He had come from behind her and my, what a sight. He couldn't help but to let his eyes go south. Shaking his head a little, he decided to carefully creep up behind her. Moving as silently as he could, he'd get close to her left ear and give a little, "Boo!"
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura)   Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:00 pm

Shante felt someone breath down her neck. She was a little shookin' when someone yelled 'boo!', she snorted as she turned around to just say ' what the hell!', but then it was him. She relaxed and smiled, head just hung in the air for a minute. Yamikura was the definition of a 'man' to Shante. He was very interesting, and just what she like. A smile spread across her face and she decided to hug him, rapping her arms around his shoulders.

" Hi!" She said gleefully. She let go and looked in his eyes. She thought she must of looked crazy, because she had a smile on her face that she just couldn't take away. She finally settled and decided to leanef against the tree that sat behind them.
Back to top Go down
Yamikura
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yamikura

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura)   Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura) I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:27 pm

"Shante," Yami whispered as he took her into his arms, "I'm so glad you're here. There's-" he paused and took a deep breathe, "there's something I need to tell you." He paused a moment again and gazed into her beautiful eyes. Then he held her arms gently and continued, "You must promise me to not speak a word to anyone about this. There will be an announcement made but, until then, you must act as if you've never heard what I am about to tell you. The security and stability of Ba Sing Se, nay, the Earth Kingdom, depends on your cooperation," Yami was very serious about this. He had never been so serious with Shante before but, alas there was a first for everything.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura)   Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura) I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:09 pm

Shante took a deep breath. When Yamikura held her in his arms, it really just took her breath away. She didn't even notice what he said as he took her hands. She nodded. She was dazed for just quick second before she nodded." Sure what is it?" She asked. Curious on what he has to say. It seemed really serious though.

By his description of it, it seemed to involve the nation. She took a nice breath. Taking one of her hands out of his to brush her black hair.
Back to top Go down
Yamikura
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yamikura

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura)   Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura) I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:26 pm

Yami took a deep breathe, let out, paused a moment "The Earth Kingdom is going to war against the magicians and I'm expected to fight." Yami let this hang in the air a moment. He wasn't sure how Shante would react to this so he was very worried. "You shouldn't have to worry though, you saw me fight Sho, I'll be fine!" He added in the last part as quick as he could, putting on a quick smile. Though it was obvious that he wasn't as confident as he was trying to act.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura)   Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura) I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:33 pm

Shante was shocked as she took her hands out of his slowly." Oh." She said turning her head away. She would go but, her family. She could hear their mouths now. Even though Yamikura is a general, they know GFs has a lot to do." Shante, you can find true love elsewhere, and maybe engagement!" Ger grandmothers heartless voice echoed in her head. She nodded as he reminder her of his fight with Sho. She turned around with just a little sad eyes, She brushed her hand against his cheek." Just promise me you will be very careful, I know you are very important to the earth kingdom but you are important to me too okay?" She then kissed his cheek softly and she hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Yamikura
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yamikura

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura)   Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:03 am

"You don't need to worry about a thing, I'll return to you, Shante. I will be back and I will return victorious," He returned her favor in hugging her then he took her into his arms and kissed her passionatly on the lips. Somewhere, deep inside him, he feared that this would be the last time he'd ever feel the Shante's warmth. He refused to believe it. Instead he slowly let her go and said, "I have to go. There are important things I must do. Wait for me in Ba Sing Se. I'll be back before ya know it!" He turned away, with a tear in his eye that he was trying to hide. He began to walk swiftly away but called out over his shoulder, "I'll bring back a souvenier for ya!" And with that, he began to run home, tears streaming from his face. He knew he had all but broken her heart. And that cut him deep.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura)   Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:41 pm

Shante pushed back her hair. She didn't want to see him go, she wanted him there with her, when he kissed her; she was definitely in love. She breathed deeply once they separated, her lips got puffy. She cried a little." You better return." She looked down." Or else I'll....." She wanted to say something that made her sound okay but she couldn't." You be careful, please." She begged, she watched him walk away. And she say back down a little. She lived him, he was all she was living for now. She wasn't the old shante anymore. She was now the one that cared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura)   Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainbows and Unicorns are on the other side(Yamikura)
Page 1 of 1