Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Shakine and Shania ,done I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Shakine and Shania ,done I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Shakine and Shania ,done I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Shakine and Shania ,done I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Shakine and Shania ,done I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Shakine and Shania ,done I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Shakine and Shania ,done I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Shakine and Shania ,done I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Shakine and Shania ,done I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Shakine and Shania ,done 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Shakine and Shania ,done I_vote_lcapShakine and Shania ,done I_voting_barShakine and Shania ,done I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Shakine and Shania ,done I_vote_lcapShakine and Shania ,done I_voting_barShakine and Shania ,done I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Shakine and Shania ,done

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

Shakine and Shania ,done Empty
PostSubject: Shakine and Shania ,done   Shakine and Shania ,done I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:31 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Shakine
Birthplace: In Ba sing se, lower ring
Current residence: Where ever the EKRS is
Element: (What element can your character bend?)
Pets: (Optional. Detailed.)
Weapons: A golden bow and arrow

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: (What day was your character born?)
Blood type: (Your character blood type)
Hobbies: (Your character's hobbies or interests)
Quirks: (Something unique or unusual about this character)
Character Theme: (A theme song that you think fits your character.)

|APPEARANCE|
Hair:All in the pic
Eyes: In pic
Height:5'11
Clothes: The outfit in the pic, but if she has too the rescue squad uniform
Skin: what it looks like in the picture and soft
Body Type: She is in great shape, strong but bit the nasty bodybuilder kind
Image:
Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Shakine is wise. A too mature for her age, Even though her sister is now eighteen Shakine treats her like a child because she overly protective
Personal Strengths: Wisdom, using her bow, fighting, Protecting women and children and helping
Personal Weaknesses: her sister is her biggest weakness, charming men are too, and making friends, Having fun
Personal Hero: kyoshi and toph
Dreams and Ambitions: To one day be or do something important

Bow and arrows
Charming/ dashing people
Life itself
Earth kingdom

Dislikes: being separated from her sister
People trying to separate them
Bad people
Hate
Betrayal

Brief History: Shakine has had it tough. Her parents weren't very rich so they couldn't give her the best. Her mom was miserable each day and soon killed herself. Her and her father were nonbenders also. Being in the lower ring didn't have much protection and brought memories of Shakine being raped. Her dad got a job offer in Omashu. Here he married again to a very pretty blonde woman, a warrior of the place. Once they were married Shania came along.

Paradise only lasted for a second when Shania's mom went into war and died when Shania was very young. Their dad was losing everything and like Shakine's mom he committed suicide. In the orphanage they were in, they would only get adopted separated. No one wanted Shakine because of her crushed spirit and only wanted Shania because of her ability to bend and because she was beautiful. Shakine never separated from her sister and once she turned eighteen Shakine got full custody of her sister.

|BASICS|
Name: Shania
Birthplace:Omashu
Current residence: Where ever the EKRS goes
Element:earth
Pets: Syria, horse woi's preggers and Baine the cheetah
Weapons: (Optional. Detailed.)

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: (What day was your character born?)
Blood type: (Your character blood type)
Hobbies: (Your character's hobbies or interests)
Quirks: (Something unique or unusual about this character)
Character Theme: (A theme song that you think fits your character.)

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: in pic
Eyes: in pic
Height: 5'1
Clothes: what's in the pic plus the uniform
Skin: color in the pic and smooth
Body Type: Skinny, like Megan fox
Image:
Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: She'd quiet, and very shy but she loves animals, being around them makes Her feel safe, she's not as smarty as her sister but close.
Personal Strengths: Helping people, defending herself with earth bending, being nice, putting herself down
Personal Weaknesses: Speaking up, defending herself without earth bending, being mean, thinking positive at times
Personal Hero: Avatar
Dreams and Ambitions: To be like her sister

Earthbending
Her sister
People
Meditating and peace

Dislikes: how shy she is
Rude people
Crying
Her sister's over protectiveness
People in her business

Brief History: Her mom was a pretty blond woman in the Omashu army. When her mom died Shania had no way to learn. Earth bending. And being out in a ophanage didn't help none. But each day she would try to teach herself and sometimes watch the earthbenders around her. She didn't become the best but by the time she was eighteen she was good, but only using her earth ending in defense. Her sister would be the one to fight while she just stood on the sude and watch. He rest of the history in in her sister's brief history

Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Shakine and Shania ,done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakine and Shania ,done   Shakine and Shania ,done I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:46 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Shakine and Shania ,done
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: