Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Akuma Kyuseishi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Akuma Kyuseishi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Akuma Kyuseishi I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Akuma Kyuseishi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Akuma Kyuseishi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Akuma Kyuseishi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Akuma Kyuseishi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Akuma Kyuseishi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Akuma Kyuseishi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Akuma Kyuseishi 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Akuma Kyuseishi I_vote_lcapAkuma Kyuseishi I_voting_barAkuma Kyuseishi I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Akuma Kyuseishi I_vote_lcapAkuma Kyuseishi I_voting_barAkuma Kyuseishi I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Akuma Kyuseishi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xLeperMessiahxx
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
xLeperMessiahxx

Akuma Kyuseishi Empty
PostSubject: Akuma Kyuseishi   Akuma Kyuseishi I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:51 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Akuma Kyuseishu
Birthplace: Fire Nation
Current Residence: (Where does your character live now?)
Rank: Bender, private first class (vermillion Dragon I.S.S)
Element: Fire
Pets: none
Weapons: Kijin
Spoiler:

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: july 19, 688 AO
Hobbies: training, hanging out with friends, bending,
Quirks: (Something unique or unusual about this character)
Character Theme: (A theme song that you think fits your character.)

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Akuma has straight black hair but has it trimmed down to about an inch in length all around so it doesn't move around or get in his eyes in combat.

Eyes: brown

Height: 6'1"

Clothes: look below for clothes (CLOTHES ONLY,)
Spoiler:

Skin: Akuma has slightly rough skin from years of training, and he has small scars on his arms and chest from training with his blade.
Body Type: Akuma is pretty muscular , tall, quick & agile due to his training in the martial arts under Master Kashi.
Image:
|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Akuma is an ambitious young man who is always seeking to better himself. Though he does not know war he has always wanted to experience true battle. His family, including master Kashi is very important to him. He is outgoing and is good at getting people on his side, he understands this but would never use his charm to manipulate anyone. He follows a strongly defined moral code, though this is based on his limited knowledge of the real world since he has seldom set foot out of the wealthier area his family comes from.
Personal Strengths: excellent bladesman, great firebender, ambitious, charismatic, friendly, loyal, great tactician
Personal Weaknesses: headstrong, ambitious, trusts people easily, holds grudges,
Personal Hero: Master Kashi
Dreams and Ambitions: Experience "true battle"

Likes: training, battle, travel, meeting new people, being with friends

Dislikes: weakness in self, manipulation, ignorance, idiocy, disrespect,

Brief History:
The Kyuseishu family is descendant from the warrior Tsuyo Kyuseishi who was gifted with land for his service to the fire nation. The land and wealth has remained in the family ever since, each generation producing officers in the military. Because of his background, Akuma was trained in the way of the sword from a young age and upon discovering his fire bending ability, his father enlisted the help of the renowned Master Kashi. Master Kashi was an expert fire bender and blademaster. From the age of 7 Master Kashi practically raised Akuma to the man he had become. Though Akuma loved his father, he never had a father son relationship with him, his father was always working, and his mother was distant at best. It is from this lack of belonging that made Akuma and Master Kashi bond.
On Akuma's 19th birthday, in accordance with his family tradition he was enlisted in the fire nation Vermilion Dragon Imperial Special Soldiers. Due to his lineage he was offered a spot as a non-com officer but declined in order to earn the respect and valor entitled to a higher rank.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Akuma Kyuseishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma Kyuseishi   Akuma Kyuseishi I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:43 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Akuma Kyuseishi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: