Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kesuk Noatak (finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kesuk Noatak (finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kesuk Noatak (finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kesuk Noatak (finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kesuk Noatak (finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kesuk Noatak (finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kesuk Noatak (finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kesuk Noatak (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kesuk Noatak (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kesuk Noatak (finished) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kesuk Noatak (finished) I_vote_lcapKesuk Noatak (finished) I_voting_barKesuk Noatak (finished) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Kesuk Noatak (finished) I_vote_lcapKesuk Noatak (finished) I_voting_barKesuk Noatak (finished) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kesuk Noatak (finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xLeperMessiahxx
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
xLeperMessiahxx

Kesuk Noatak (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Kesuk Noatak (finished)   Kesuk Noatak (finished) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:49 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Kesuk Noatak

Birthplace: Southern Water Tribe (Imnek village)

Current Residence: Southern water Tribe (Imnek village: named for its proximity to a chasm in the ice)

Element: Water

Weapons: Water whip ( The cap of his water skin is shaped like a dagger hilt,
at the end of the hilt are about 10 thin razors frozen in place, when drawn,
Kesuk makes a water whip and unfreezes the razors, embedding them within the
whip to make it even more deadly. The razor blades are shaped like a semi
circle, all sided of the blades are extremely sharp and the blades are crafted
from very durable metal.Upon sheathing the weapon,
he refreezes the razors to the hilt)

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: may 6, 692 AO
Hobbies: Bending, pai-sho, fighting,

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Kesuk has straight dark brown hair that he normally wears in a "warrior's
wolf tail" (what sokka has)

Eyes: Brown,

Height: 5'6"
Clothes: He wears a midnight blue tunic, White Kung-Fu pants, Black Leather
Boots,
and wears a long, thin black water
skin on his back, the body of the water skin goes diagonally from his left
shoulder
to his right waist, the lid is shaped
like a silver dagger hilt wrapped in leather.

Skin: Kesuk has slightly rougher skin from his
many years in the harsh climate of the south pole, though as he has not
seen real
battle, his skin is free of scars.

Body Type: He is somewhat muscular, though not overly so. His years of training
with water bending and the water whip
designed by his father have allowed him to gain more fluidity in motion.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Kesuk is generally pretty easy going, however when in combat he
is very serious, precise and cunning. He is also friendly & loyal

Personal Strengths: strategic thinker (good at pai-sho too haha), excellent use
of whip in combat,

Personal Weaknesses: Kesuk can be pretty lazy. While he is a strategic thinker,
he is still young and can sometimes get cocky in battle

Personal Hero: His father
Dreams and Ambitions: He doesn't really have a life goal, mostly just wants to
be the best he can be

Likes: Tea, Pai Sho, food, battle, learning, sleeping, being with family and friends,
bending.

Dislikes: ignorance, impatience, rushing into things, chores/work
(not including battle/bending, Kesuk sees both as an art form),

Brief History:
Kesuk was born to two water benders of the Southern Water tribe,
his father Nu-Kilik and mother Aga. Early in his youth he showed
signs of water bending. This came as no surprise to anyone as
both of his parents were skilled benders.
Nu-Kilik Noatak was renowned as one of the best martial artists
in their village. He invented a new style of the basic water whip which involved
a hilt with semi circle shaped blades that would line the whip when activated.
After years of practice he had become a master with the water whip and had become
feared and respected for his skill with the dangerous weapon.
Aga was a healer in their village but was also skilled in combat. When
Kesuk turned 7 the two of them began to train him in waterbending. Aga trained
Kesuk in the healing arts as well as the defensive side of water bending.
Nu-Kilik trained his son in the art of combat, He taught him the importance
of patience, of strategy, technique, sequence, and many forms of combat.
As Kesuk grew both in size, age, and wisdom his adult personality became more
and more defined. Kesuk had many friends in the village and enjoyed afternoons
getting into trouble with his friends as well as honing his skills. When Kesuk turned 12
his father began to train him with the water whip he had perfected. Kesuk learned more in
the following years from his father than he had in the past 5 years of his training. He learned true
form of waterbending, he learned to master the peaceful, flowing and tranquil nature of water.
The whip his father had perfected not only was a deadly weapon but also extended a water bender's ability,
it allowed for more fluid motion and the intense training required to master the dangerous weapon
brought with it enlightenment of the element of water. An understanding of the ability to command the water
which was absolutely essential for the use of the whip. As Kesuk's father had warned him
"My son this weapon, though elegant and deadly in the eyes of your enemy, can be equally as deadly
to those who weild it, if the proper mentaility is not in place."
Kesuk's 14th birthday marked an important step in his life. He was to be tested in the sport of Ice dodging.
Kesuk rolled over in bed and rubbed his eyes until the morning daze had worn off. As he pulled his hands away and pushed himself into a sitting position, the world quickly came into view. He yawned as he lifted the covers and climbed out of his bedroll, and walked towards the chest near the opening of his tent.
The cold morning air crept in through the small openings of the tent flap and crept across Kesuk's bare chest giving him goosebumps. He shrugged it off and knelt down in front of the chest, unlatching the lid and swinging it open. Inside were his personal possessions, on the left side of the chest lay a small black leather drawstring pouch which contained his Pai-sho set and a black leather messenger's bag filled with assorted work supplies. On the right side of the chest lay all of his clothes. He shuffled through the piles and pulled out one of his midnight blue tunics and pulled it on. He shut the chest, stood up and walked over to a coat rack on the right side of the tent flap. He lifted his black belt from the rack and buckled it around his white pants. He then grabbed his black waterskin from the rack and slung it over his back, making sure that the hilt of his water whip was in reach. He pulled his Black leather boots on over his pants, and walked out into the village.
"Morning Kesuk!" Nu'Kilik said from a distance with his hand in the air.
"Morning dad" Kesuk smiled as he met his father in the center of their camp. The camp was one of many that surrounded the village and served as the homes for the many families who lived their. They were generally built up of several tents circled around a fire pit in the center which is where the family gathered for meals and other activities.
Kesuk walked up to his father and greeted him with the usual arm grasp of the water tribes. His father towered over him at 6'2", Despite small differences between the two of them, mostly in hairstyle and size Kesuk and Nu-Kilik were the spitting image of one another. It had become somewhat of a custom for Kesuk and his father to share tea in the morning, at night, and before and after training. As Nu-Kilik had told his son, My son. there are three arts that any warrior should observe. The first is Pai-sho, for the cultivation of strategic thinking, the second are the martial arts, for discipline of the mind and body, and the third is the art of tea making, for patience and diligence."
"I have been looking forward to this day since the day you were born my son." Nu-Kilik grinned as he placed a hand on his son's shoulder. "Take a seat my son," he waved his hand towards the log benches surrounding the burning fire pit. Kesuk nodded and sat down across from his father.
The two did not speak as they prepared the tea, but once the task was completed they conversed about what was to come in the trial.
"Father what if I fail?" Kesuk asked, setting down the teacup he held and looking to his father in a state of worry. Nu-Kilik set down his cup as well and looked directly into his son's eyes. "Kesuk, my son, never in my 40 years in the water tribe have I seen a child fail in the ice dodging trials. It is my most sincere belief that you will pass. You should not be worrying whether or not you pass however Kesuk. What you should be thinkng about is how you are going to pass, you should be preparing yourself for the task at hand. Kesuk.... what was the first thing I taught you in Pai-sho?"
Kesuk looked down in thought trying to remember what his father had said, when it came to him he looked up and said " Instead of focusing on what is going wrong, focus on what you are doing to fix it and what you have accomplished."
Two hours later the time for the trial had come. Kesuk had spent that time preparing himself for the task ahead of him. As Kesuk and the other boys taking the trial filed into the boat, Kesuk cleared himself of worry and headed to the bow of the boat as he was the only water bender taking the trial it was his job to lead the crew and influence the current in their favor.
Kesuk lifted his right arm and lifted a thin strand of water from the sea below, he lashed out at the rope tethering them to the dock and they began to float off. As he and the crew guided the ship closer and closer to the mine field of ice ahead of them Kesuk braced himself for the incoming battle. As they drew near the current began to pull the small boat into the rapids. Kesuk shouted out command after command, his timing was near perfect, using the current as his ally in steering the ship to safety. whenever a ice chunk came to close to the ship Kesuk would lash out with his whip, shattering the deadly barrier.
As they approached the end of the rapid Kesuk found their path barred by a large glaciers making their passage through impossible. Waiting for the perfect moment, Kesuk created a tidal wave to launch them over the wall of ice and land them safely on the other side.
That day Kesuk was awarded the Mark of the Wise for his excellent skill in guiding the ship to safety.
A few months after Kesuk's 15th birthday a large group of bandits cam to his village seeking out Kesuk's mother's healing abilities. It seemed that the chieftain's wife had been wounded in battle and was near death. Though Aga (his mother) put all her ability into saving the young woman, she failed. In a blind rage the bandit chieftain ordered the village destroyed and the healer brought to him.
The battle that ensued was filled with bloodshed, in the aftermath, Kesuk was left unconscious under a pile of rubble. Upon awakening he discovered everyone in his village had been slaughtered or gone missing. He ran back to his home in fear to find his mother lying in a pool of blood by their fir pit. His father was nowhere to be found. That night, carrying only his water skin and what little money he could find, he left the village in search of his father.

Last edited by xLepermessiahxx on Tue May 08, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Kesuk Noatak (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kesuk Noatak (finished)   Kesuk Noatak (finished) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:58 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/

Kesuk Noatak (finished)
Page 1 of 1