Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Iseul Kim I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Iseul Kim I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Iseul Kim I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Iseul Kim I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Iseul Kim I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Iseul Kim I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Iseul Kim I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Iseul Kim I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Iseul Kim I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Iseul Kim 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Iseul Kim I_vote_lcapIseul Kim I_voting_barIseul Kim I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Iseul Kim

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Iseul Kim Empty
PostSubject: Iseul Kim   Iseul Kim I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:25 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Iseul Kim
Birthplace: Somewhere in the Dark Nation
Current Residence: Earth Kingdom, Ba Sing Se
Element: Earth, Metal
Pets: N/A
Weapons: Small, easily hidden knife (AKA Pocket Knife)

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: N/A
Blood type: O
Hobbies: Unavailable
Quirks: Sense of fashion
Character Theme: N/A

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: See the picture below for a reference. However, his hair is about a centimeter at the sides, with the length on the top of his head in a curly sort of soft mohawky hairdo. It's a black colour with a slight hint of red on the longer hair strands.
Eyes: His eyes are a really dark brown colour, and unless the room is properly lit, they will appear to be almost completly black. The shape of his eyes are slightly narrow.
Height: 5'8"
Clothes: Again, see the pictures below. His outfit is mainly black, except for a white collar(1800's feel to it). He wears dark gloves, and his jacket has white cuffs. His shoes appear to be black leather.
Skin: Smooth, flawless skin. Slightly pale.
Body Type: He isn't too skinny, nor too muscular. He isn't able to do heavy lifts, but he is more agile in return. Not your typical earth bender physique.
Image:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Iseul is a complicated person. He is very caring and affectionate towards those he places his trust in. He shows his best sides when those he cares for are around. Earning his trust is a difficult matter, and the penalty for breaking his trust is severe.
He is the most loving and kind person in the world towards the people he hold dear, and if someone were to harm them, or even threaten to harm them, he has no hesitations or limitations towards those people. He switches to a type of hunter mode, focusing on his prey, playing and toying with it, hunting it down, before finally, ending it. When this happens, he makes a complete personality change.
In this state, he is completly calm, no hesitations, no mercy. He experiences a thrill from chasing his target down, cornering them, frightening them, enjoying their pain. Once the deed is done, and he has finished his hunt, a surge of emotions often rush over him, leaving him a shaking mess. The pictures are etched into his mind forever, and for each kill, he grows more and more unstable. He is greatly dependent on someone to ground him, snap him out of the mode he enters, or if all else fails, be there when he finally experiences the rush of emotions, which leaves him as a wreck for several days afterwards.
Personal Strengths: His natural talent with bending, His loyalty towards those close to him, disability to trust easily.
Personal Weaknesses: Instability, disability to trust easily, switch in personalities (although, it does not happen often) loss of control (Although he seems to be controlled), shutting off emotions only to be overthrown by them at a later point, fear of losing control over himself, fear of being alone.
Personal Hero: Kat Freeman(His best friend)
Dreams and Ambitions: To some time live a life where he isn't at risk of harming or killing someone.

Dislikes: Chaotic situations, Alot of excessive noise, Dancing, Climbing trees.

Brief History:
Iseul was born in the Dark Nation. His parents were both earth benders, but they were both staying outside of the Earth Kingdom due to business related matters. Five years after his birth they moved back to Ba Sing Se, after inheriting a house left behind by his Grandmother. He shortly afterwards began school. During the first day of school he met Kat. However, with him being shy and all that, he never really said much until a couple of months had passed by. He opened up, and shortly afterwards, the two became friends.
He hit the age of seven, his parents starting to teach him the art of earthbending, and the first two years in school were somewhat painfree, and went by
like a breeze, until some of the kids in his class decided not to like him. At first, he didn't notice much, but the exclusion slowly progressed into name calling, which after a year or two progressed into physical bullying. He tried his best to not be bothered by it, and due to this, he grew closer to Kat, having to lean on her from time to time for mental support.
At the age of twelve, he snapped. The bullies were giving him a beating, and the next thing they knew, they were launched towards the nearest wall, shattering a rib on one of them, and leaving the others badly bruised. He was however stopped and restrained by some of the teachers when he was holding rocks over the bullies heads.
He was brought to the principals office, where he had his first emotional breakdown, which lead to him being kept out from school the following two weeks.
After that incident, people seemed to avoid him, keeping at a distance, and if it hadn't been for Kat, he wouldn't have had anyone except his parents, and again, he had to lean on her for support, which made him swear that he would protect her, and if someone even tried to harm her, he would do everything in his power to make their lives a living hell.

At the age of 16, he had his first experience with metal bending. His bending had developed so much faster than his parents had expected, and this incident with the metal bending was only a minor fluke, and didn't reoccur before another two years had passed.
He got a job at a local inn, in order to earn a little extra money. He kept the job for a year, before he decided to quit, and move on to greater, bigger things, leading him to follow his fasination with art, proving to be a huge sucess. Using some of the pay, he provided for his parents, got himself a house of his own, before suddenly, the craze around his art seemed to die down, and the flow of money subsided. He had enough to make it for a couple of years, and thus kept focusing on the paintings, selling one or two every now and then, giving him enough money for a living. Him and Kat had remained close since school, although, they had chosen different paths with their life, they still met up several times during the week, spending several hours together, doing random things.
Back to top Go down

Iseul Kim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iseul Kim   Iseul Kim I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:54 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Iseul Kim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: