Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Te-No-Osaro I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Te-No-Osaro I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Te-No-Osaro I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Te-No-Osaro I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Te-No-Osaro I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Te-No-Osaro I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Te-No-Osaro I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Te-No-Osaro I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Te-No-Osaro I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Te-No-Osaro 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Te-No-Osaro I_vote_lcapTe-No-Osaro I_voting_barTe-No-Osaro I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Te-No-Osaro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Te-No-Osaro Empty
PostSubject: Te-No-Osaro   Te-No-Osaro I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:21 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Te-No-Osaro
    Birthplace: Earth Kingdom
    Current Residence: Ba Sing Se
    Element: Water,spirit Bending
    Pets: Viper, sleeps within the sleeve of his leather jacket, hiding from the public.
    Weapons: N/A

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: 13,friday
    Blood type: AB+
    Hobbies: He finds the new technology among the city, weapons, swords, knives, anything that he can get his hands on. Yet what he he avoids are the flintlock rifles and pistols as he hates black powdered guns.
    Quirks: A man of unique bending talents, very talented within hand to hand combat learning 5 different martial arts and mastering his only two bending elements.
    Character Theme: Skrillex, Syndicate

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: A clean cut man, his hair smoothed back away from his eyes. A bright blonde color, a man who cares about his image and about intimidation, you can't look like a slob and intimidate somebody.
    Eyes: A man with the most intimidating set of eyes, his composer is doubled in the stare he can give out. A red mixed with orange swirl, his eyes look like the fire burning upon a house.
    Height: 6 foot 2
    Clothes: A large leather jacket hanging down to his ankles, a nicely buttoned up shirt that is the very same color as his leather jacket,black.Black jeans is the primary kind of pants he wears as he enjoys his strolls out at night, black knee high boots that are made for combat and constant running if need to escape.
    Skin: Pale white skin not tanned at all, Osaro does not tan well at all
    Body Type: Well built through the years of martial arts and practicing with both his bending abilities.
    Image: Te-No-Osaro Albert-wesker

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: A man straight to the point, never likes idle chatter or pointless conversations.
    Personal Strengths:
    -problem solving
    -Intimidating
    -no fear
    -Weapons of today( How to use and Sell them)
    Personal Weaknesses:
    -being delayed=temper
    -short temper
    -doesn't like conversations
    Personal Hero: His personal hero or people he admires are people in the world who are willing to do anything to survive.
    Dreams and Ambitions: A man with simple tastes, he wants to put his expertise to better use yet he has not found that very thing that will need his abilities.

2.weapons
    3.Snakes
    4. Meditating
    5.Mercenary Work

Dislikes:
    1.conversations going nowhere
    2. Being Delayed
    3. Failing at his mercenary work
    4.loosing to Red X

Brief History:Osaro was born in Ba Sing Se under a mercenary who had made a mistake in falling in love with a client. Growing up all he knew was the trade that his father had taught him. From weapons all the way in making poison, Osaro knew how to do by heart. His heart grew cold and his temper grew ever so short, the idea at even failing at a job or something he was assigned by his father would destroy him up in the inside. That changed when he discovered his blood bending abilities, in the eyes of his father he was considered a freak.

That day it was the worst for him, loosing his father only to the fact that he had a unique bending talent. As the years had gone by they became stronger and stronger. He himself became a mercenary and continued the trade he ever knew. More years had gone by and snakes became a hobby of his, he tamed a very poisonous snake of his own that he has curled up in his sleeve to use if he ever has to fight a "tanky" person. At the age of 25 he had to kill a man who was trying to kill his client, this he thought to himself would be very easy for him, he was shocked to find out that it was his own father.

Still following what he knew best, he used the very bending abilities his father hated to defeat him and kill him, his fathers last words which still haunt him and feed his rage are,"You're mom should have swallowed". Hearing these very words caused him to cut his fathers head off. That very ay he became the most dominate mercenary in Ba Sing Se till he went one on one with Red X, a man he could not defeat. With each day he hunts the man and follows his trail, this was the only man he could not kill. With a terrible defeat, with a loss of his own arm. Pain and anger filled his body and it sparked his second bending ability..spirit bending. A evil looking spirit that did not look human formed from the ground. Fear filled his chest as the spirit rushed through his body. His severed formed back on his body as the spirit helped formed it back on his body.

Shocked with his new ability he vowed from that day that he would defeat Red X in combat once and for all.

Last edited by TheLOONEYmuffin on Thu May 03, 2012 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Altered AP for approval..again -__-)
Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

Te-No-Osaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Te-No-Osaro   Te-No-Osaro I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:38 pm

I guess it's fine but bloodbending is a subtype of waterbending so you should correct that. Also it would be a good idea if you explain who a Ba Sing Se guy turn out to be a waterbender. Also if he's a dual bender he has to go trhough something physically and psycologically traumatic. I only see something psicologically traumatic
Back to top Go down

Te-No-Osaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Te-No-Osaro   Te-No-Osaro I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:10 pm

I thought I added the second element to why or how he has two bendable elements but I guess I rushed through the app.

*added the second

Well it says it in his history that his father was a Mercenary, which means his father could have come from the water tribe and traveled the world for work. Also Earth Kingdom is full of different kinds of people :-P.

Yes anyway, altered the Ap
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Te-No-Osaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Te-No-Osaro   Te-No-Osaro I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:00 pm

Skin bending is no longer a bending style.
Back to top Go down

Te-No-Osaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Te-No-Osaro   Te-No-Osaro I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:37 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

Te-No-Osaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Te-No-Osaro   Te-No-Osaro I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:15 pm

I guess it's approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Te-No-Osaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Te-No-Osaro   Te-No-Osaro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Te-No-Osaro
Page 1 of 1