Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Anderfell Cani I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Anderfell Cani I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Anderfell Cani I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Anderfell Cani I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Anderfell Cani I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Anderfell Cani I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Anderfell Cani I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Anderfell Cani I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Anderfell Cani I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Anderfell Cani 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Anderfell Cani I_vote_lcapAnderfell Cani I_voting_barAnderfell Cani I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Anderfell Cani

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anderfell
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Anderfell

Anderfell Cani Empty
PostSubject: Anderfell Cani   Anderfell Cani I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:32 pm

Ok this is just a first draft. I wanna hear your opinion first... be nice! Embarassed

|BASICS|
Name: Anderfell Cani
Birthplace: Northen Water Tribe
Current Residence: Northen Water Tribe
Element: Water
Pets: None
Weapons: Two small fans with hidden blades

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: 4/10/687
Blood type: A+
Hobbies: Anderfell was born in a family that valued the intelect above the physic so he prefers to read and paint above all else, he also enjoys singing and bending to a smaller extent.
Quirks: Anderfell is extremely shy about his body, he will never ever be anywhere completely naked and will try at all times use as much clothing as possible always saying he is really cold.
Character Theme: Whisperer by Versaemerge you can hear here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgQdzlGU1vM

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Anderfell has light brown hair, he wears it at medium lenght tied in a small ponytail in the back of his head, the hair over his forehead is short so it won't obstruct his view.
Eyes: Anderfell has green deep eyes that sparkle when light is directed at them (like all other eyes). His eyes have a certain magnetic appeal and cause people to often look at them several times when adressing him or when adressing a crowd he is in.
Height: 5'7 (I'm not English so this might be wrong... I wan aiming for somewhere around 170cm)
Clothes: Anderfell wears the usual clothes for a water tribe member, blue overalls with leather details and a dark and light blue tunic underneath, he also wears fur boots and a pair of leather brown pants.
Skin: Anderfell's skin is slightly darker than the average tan skin, there are no visible tatoos or scars.
Body Type: Anderfell is not very strong, although fit and a little muscled he doesn't take that much time on his body to be considered a threat in a fist fight. He has really broad shoulders though probably from all the time he spends swimming.
Image: Anderfell Cani Anders
Just for the hair part, the rest... you'll just have to imagine it!

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Anderfell is an extroverted young man, always polite and nice sometimes a bit arrogant, he uses this facade to hide an evil personality. He is actually extremely manipulative always smiling and lieing to get what he wants, you'll never see the blade coming until it is too late. Still he has some semblance of decency in him, he cherishes his true friends although it is really hard to tell who those are.
Personal Strengths: Anderfell is extremely smart having a photographic memorie, he is also a very nice and magnetic person. People tend to trust him almost instantly much to their dismay. He is a very quick learner and will sometimes pretend he didn't understand just so people will underestimate him.
Personal Weaknesses: He tends to underestimate his enemies and to overestimate his own abilities. He is also very weak looking and therefore people tend to pick on him without a second thought.
Dreams and Ambitions: Anderfell dreams of learning the secret art of bloodbending and mind bending, he wants to use them so he can take over a country and live a carefree life. He does not wish to become king, only to control the king.

Dislikes: Having to actually work, facing the consequences of his actions.

Brief History:
Anderfell's family wasn't rich but they were definitely not poor. His parents were both from some of the most renowned water bender families of the Northen Water Tribe and for that he was expected to also be a bender.
Still he only showed signs of bending far later than most children, up until that point his parents tried everything to get him to show his "powers". Little by little their lovable concern turned to bitter disappointment. When he finally did show signs of bending it was too late to salvage his relationship with his parents, they grew apart seeing his son as a necessary evil that they had to endure.
They still provided everything for him, from education to comfort but not love. Anderfell grew under the rock like gaze of his father always analizing his every movement looking for an imperfection. Never did he hear a word of apreciation. Whenever he did something right his parents would say "You are still far behind, work harder." The only person that stood by him was the families old butler, he gave the boy all the help he ever needed. But even that wasn't enough he wanted more, he wanted power over others lives, over their wishes and desires!
Anderfell eventually gave up on trying to convince them he was worthy and instead he turned to art. He started drawing and singing, much to his father's discontent.
When he was 16 his mother got severely ill and entered a comma. His father spent all the family's funds to try and heal her but nothing worked. Anderfell cried whenever he went to see his mother but secretly he was happy, he had seen his parents mortality, they would pass and he would not, he would be great beyond measure, he would alone rule a kingdom. After his mother went into a comma his father disappeared in his study.
After a few years his family lost all properties and cash, his father channeled whatever he had left to keep his beloved wife alive although the doctors gave no hope of recovery. Anderfell despised him so much, but he smiled. He smiled when looking at his broken father, the man that watched over his entire life now laid there defeated by a faceless foe. It felt like a victory to him somehow. Anderfell decided in that moment to leave his broken parents and to search for a master that would show him the secrets of bloodbending and mind bending. Before he left however the family's old butler gave him the family's traditional weapons, a set of twin blue fans, every sheath of the fans contained hidden blades. Mistakenly beautiful and weak, it was so appropriate. He left without saying goodbye, there was no need he knew the butler wouldn't last long, and next time he was there, if he ever returned, the butler would not be there to greet him. He has said his goodbyes a long time ago.
The world would soon be on his palms, broken, like that man was, next to his living but dead wife.

(Template shamelessly stolen from some other guys that I can't remember or find the name... sorry dude)
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Anderfell Cani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anderfell Cani   Anderfell Cani I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:35 pm

Approved, nice character.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Laurent
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Laurent

Anderfell Cani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anderfell Cani   Anderfell Cani I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:15 pm

Oh, I was just about to make that character creation post for you, lol. Well, I'm still gonna make it. You're not the only one who needs it/is gonna need it. Awesome character by the way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anderfell Cani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anderfell Cani   Anderfell Cani I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anderfell Cani
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: