Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Dex's Gorillagoat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Dex's Gorillagoat I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Dex's Gorillagoat I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Dex's Gorillagoat I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Dex's Gorillagoat I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Dex's Gorillagoat I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Dex's Gorillagoat I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Dex's Gorillagoat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Dex's Gorillagoat I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Dex's Gorillagoat 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Dex's Gorillagoat I_vote_lcapDex's Gorillagoat I_voting_barDex's Gorillagoat I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Dex's Gorillagoat I_vote_lcapDex's Gorillagoat I_voting_barDex's Gorillagoat I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Dex's Gorillagoat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dex
Novice
Novice
Dex

Dex's Gorillagoat Empty
PostSubject: Dex's Gorillagoat   Dex's Gorillagoat I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:52 pm

Name: Sullivan
Nickname: Sully
]Species: Gorilla-Goat
Appearance: Sully is still young, however he is much larger than your average domestic gorilla goat his age,he has grey-ish white white fur and bright green eyes.His horns and tusks are among his most intimidating features, only second to his imposing muscles.
Personality: Sully is very content and calm in the presence of Dex unless otherwise permitted. He has a very wild and playful demeanor which is why Dex only allows him to act like this when it's just them two, a familiar face, or when they're out in the open. His abillity to understand shows how intelligent he is, and how much he loves and respects Dex.He is very protective of Dex when provoked and often fights alongside Dex when he can.
Background: Strolling through the forest one evening, Dex made his way unknowingly through gorilla goat territory. Stopping for a short while under a tree, a gorilla goat cub had made its way viciously towards a napping Dex with sharp horns for a cub.sensing the disruption in the earth long before it reached him he had turned the earth into sand. The young cub had been smaller than Dex had anticipated. He hardened the earth surrounding the cub and began walking away. Just as he had gotten at least a mile away he heard a loud screech, immediately he felt horrible for leaving the cub trapped liked that and turned around, he made an earth board so he could get there faster, and luckily in the nic of time he did. The large pantherdillo had been circling her prey before her attack as she caught sight of Dex. He made a large, sharp rock protrude from the ground into the stomach of the beast crashing it into a tree, all while releasing the small cub that ran behind Dex and clung to his leg, growling at the recovering panther. Dex chuckled at the cub and created a wall to sperate them from the panther, and created a larger earth board to carry him and the cub to the edge of the forest. Upon leaving the cub behind he noticed something stalking him from behind, with similar movements and weight distribution to the cub.He turned around and waived his hand in a 'come here' motion. The cub peekout from a tree a ran towards him slowly. Kneeling down to pet it he asked it if wanted to come with him knowing it couldn't respond, but to his surprise it looked as if he nodded and licked his hand.Dex smiled at this gesture and said"we have a long journey ahead of us"as they continued forward.
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Dex's Gorillagoat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dex's Gorillagoat   Dex's Gorillagoat I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:01 pm

Approved, very creative I might add Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/

Dex's Gorillagoat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: