Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone) I_vote_lcapLonely Street Performer (open to anyone) I_voting_barLonely Street Performer (open to anyone) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone) I_vote_lcapLonely Street Performer (open to anyone) I_voting_barLonely Street Performer (open to anyone) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
maxi106
Novice
Novice
maxi106

Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone)   Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:17 pm

Maxi was wandering along a dusty dirt path with his owlcat, Felix, perched on his shoulder. "Maybe I could earn some money street performing in Ba Sing Se" he thought aloud, in response Felix hooted approvingly. So Maxi continued down the dirt path towards the large walled city.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone)   Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:30 pm

Ba sing se was a very large city; Lots of people, lots of shops. and definently lots of money. Some people Might be poor, others average, and meanwhile the rest Are rich, not including the earth king. The earth king was beyond rich. Nevertheless, Ba sing se was a good city for preformers, ever more so Two belly dancing, fan-girl preformers.

Mia and Mai had arrived at this great city a week ago, Preforming for a house of nobles at their banquet. As usual, The two twin sisters pulled off a wonderful dance and was paid well. For the past week the two enjoyed their earnings in the city, planning of looking for more work.

The day was nice and the two girls were out on a walk in the streets of the city, browsing it's wonders and mysteries. Long strans of platnium blode and chestnut brown waved behind each girl's body as they walked. The bells around their wrist lightly bangled with movement as they chatted to one another.

They are the Meokishi Twins.

OOC: Picture is in my signature, last bottom on with both girls in it.
Back to top Go down
Sonnet
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Sonnet

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone)   Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:05 pm

Ning was walking through Ba Sing Se, it had been a while since he had come back. He had left back to his home of Kyoshi Island and had been travelling back to Ba Sing Se since then. This was his first full day back in the city, so he decided to browse the city. He was walking and suddenly he heard the sound of bells, this caught his attention. Ning's signature of his old crew and people who have served under him was to wear tied bells to themselves to arouse fear in people who knew of him. So he ran following the sound thinking it might be one of his old friends who might have escaped death from when they were wanted. The ran around a quick corner and without thinking ran into the source of the ringing. "I'm sorry, but I heard the bells and-!" he stopped abruptly. He noticed who he had knocked into, it was two girls; twins actually. Disappointed he simply offered out his hands to them "I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else." he apologized
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone)   Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Mai turned around just in time as a man ran directly into her. Her sister, Mia, had moved just in time to avoid the collision; leaving Mai to be knocked onto the ground. The girl had quickly lose balance and hit the ground with a thud. "Ow..." She muttered to herself as she looked up to see who knocked her over. Ready to give him a piece of her mind she stopped and stared. She was a flirt and she loved guys; literally. He reached his hand out to her and instead of doing something like yelling at him she just smiled and took his hand as she asumed he was to pull her up off the ground. Once standing, Mai brushe off her dress and looked at him, "No problem, I get mistake for some one else all the time." She laughed , joking around with the guy, and implying that some one else being her twin sister.

Mia gave a 'not again' smirk to the side and shoke her head. Her arms crossed as she waited for her flirtatious sister joked around with this man. How long are you going to play around, Thought we were looking for a gig to dance at. Mia asked Mai through her thoughts. The voice reached Mai as Mia used her mind bending to reply the message. The look that was given to Mia proved Mai got her sister's message.

Mai looked back at the man, "Were you searching for someone? You saod something about our bells, Was it a girl with bells like these, the one you seek?" The voice was soft and alluring but innocent. Mia rolled her eyes as she became sick of her sister's flirting with every guy they came across.
Back to top Go down
Sonnet
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Sonnet

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone)   Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:15 pm

He looked and he had hit the platinum blonde haired girl, the other girl being her twin with darker brown hair. The girl stared at him for a moment then got up and smiled, cleaning off her dress which was covered in dirt from him knocking her over. She looked back at him and told a joke about her being mistaken for someone else all the time. He chuckled smiling at her. Ning noticed the girl was being awfully friendly, but he didnt really care about it. She seemed nice enough. Ning then noticed the other girl giving a smirk and shaking her head, and that was when Ning concluded this must be a regular thing with the young lady. But again, he didnt really care.

The girl asked him if he was looking for anybody, and asked if he was looking for another girl who might be wearing bells. She used a very soft and consuming voice."Oh, no, I wasnt looking for a girl, but I was looking for someone." he explained being ensnared into her. He snapped out of it as soon as he noticed the sister rolling her eyes, further hinting to him this girl wasnt new to this "I'm looking for some old friends. We all wear bells." he explained to her further.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone)   Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:29 am

"Oh, no, I wasnt looking for a girl, but I was looking for someone." The man started to explained, staring into Mai's eyes back. "I'm looking for some old friends. We all wear bells." He further explained to her.

Mia and Mai looked at each other for a moment They both seemed to thing, Why do that wear bells? It was common for preformers, like the sister to wear bells. And if like The twins, They used the bells in their act.

"Are they Preformers?" Mai smiled look at him, waiting for his answer. Mia listened in, waiting for the man to answer. She was faniated by this new male and wondered what he did for a living. Was he a trader? A Merchant? A fighter? He certainly looked buff enough to be a warrior. A bender, He must be; unless he did constant hard manual labor, a normal man couldn't have those kind of muscles. She wondered, letting her imagination get to her.

Mia was also curious but not as in tune to his life and professions as Her sister, Mai, was. Mai might had been older but Mia felt like she had to act older most of the time due to her sister's occasional childish personality.
Back to top Go down
EchoEarth
Novice
Novice
EchoEarth

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone)   Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:36 am

The young girl walked the dirt road with her habds propped up behind her head. Her white and black hair fell over both her eyes as she walked. Raising her legs rather high with each step, she sighed lightly. She was bore, but all the same, did not feel like really doing anything. "What do you think we should do, Tak? I'm in the mood for some fun." After speaking, a small black ElephantRat poked out from theneck of her shirt and squeaked as it climbed out and rested upon her headtop. "Meh, I see you're as lazy as ever as well."

She stops now. She saw people talking to each other in the road. This wasn'y unusal but she saw twins. This, though, was something she didn't see everyday. She quickly made her way over, not caring if she was interrupting a conversation. She looked to the twin with the darker hair. "Hey, what's going on here?" She looked back and forward at the twins but Tak's eyes were fixed on the OwlCat in the distance in fear.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone)   Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:58 pm

Mai was too focused on the male, that she didn't even notice the girl approach. Mia, on the other hand, saw the girl approach from a ways away. Mia looked at the girl straight on, moving her hair behing her ear.

"Hey, what's going on here?" The Girl who just arrived asked. Mia shrugged slightly, "This man just knocked my sister to the ground and now she's making googly eyes at'em." The words were short as she said them under her breath to the girl. It was faint enough for the the girls to hear but just out of reach of the man's ears. Unless he had excellent hearing.

Mai finally noticed the girl and looked over to her, "Hello." She smiled with the same smiling face. Soon after she turned back to the man to see what he had to say.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone)   Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:57 pm

Hannah Jira danced down the path. Banging a tambourine against her hip and singing. A smile played on her young face as she sang these very words:

Dreams are for dreaming,

Hearts are to follow, don't be so shallow

This is a gypsy tale,

We can dance together!

And get drunk off our love

Who are we all to follow?

This is a gypsy tale

Dah Dah da da Dah la la

This is a gypsy tale

We can dance together

Her fox ferret, belle seemed to dance as if the bird chirped along with the prophet. Her dark hair was in her face as she dance and sang the words over and over. Hannah Jira is 15. A lovely girl who treated each day like it was the last, doing what she loved. Being a gypsy, dancing and singing. Her beautiful accent put meaning in her lyrics because she ment it
Back to top Go down
Sonnet
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Sonnet

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone)   Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:40 pm

The girls looked puzzled at him saying they wore bells, so as soon as he caught onto them wanting to know he explained. "Oh, well I was apart of this crew... And our thing was bells." he explained to them calmly still looking at the girls almost gravitational eyes.

(Sorry for absence and SP, have to get back into groove)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone)   Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lonely Street Performer (open to anyone)
Page 1 of 1