Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Koda Hugacha I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Koda Hugacha I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Koda Hugacha I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Koda Hugacha I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Koda Hugacha I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Koda Hugacha I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Koda Hugacha I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Koda Hugacha I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Koda Hugacha I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Koda Hugacha 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Koda Hugacha I_vote_lcapKoda Hugacha I_voting_barKoda Hugacha I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Koda Hugacha

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

Koda Hugacha Empty
PostSubject: Koda Hugacha   Koda Hugacha I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:32 am

|BASICS|
Name: Koda Hugacha
Birthplace: southern water tribe
Current Residence: southern water tribe
Element: water
Pets:
Weapons: 2 long swords stored on his back in an X shape and
multiple knifes that can be used for throwing or stabbing stored in sheaths on different part of his body

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday:dec 9
Blood type: A
Hobbies: spying on people and getting lost in his thoughts
Quirks: always has to have a weapon on him

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: blond mildly curly hair that that covers his ears and rests just above his eyes
Eyes: dark blue
Height: 5’ 10”
Clothes: an artic wolf coat with a wolf head for a hood, green long sleeve shirt and pants
Skin: thick slightly pale skin
Body Type: athletic

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Koda trys to be nice and caring but his anger consumes him often. Koda hates the fact that he has noble blood and wishes everyone would ignore him. Koda likes swordplay but doesn’t enjoy water bending much even though he is good at it. Koda likes to sneak around but hates it when some one notices him. Koda likes to spy on people and find out what there doing or thinking. Koda enjoys nature and gets lost in thought observing it some times. Koda wants to run away from his responsibility and duties and has a few times but some one always finds him eventually. Koda hates interacting with nobles and will even try to fight them at times.
Personal Strengths:
vary stealthy
excellent at wielding his dual long swords
always has a weapon on him
Personal Weaknesses:
People think he is creepy
Gets irritated and aggressive when talking about or doing royal stuff
Small temper
Personal Hero: none
Dreams and Ambitions: being able to sneak past everyone in the world

Spying
People not knowing where he is
Practicing sword fighting and throwing knifes

Dislikes:
Nobles
Confinement
Losing
Losing his temper

Brief History: As a child Koda was an odd kid instead of playing with the other kids he would enjoy watching them play and seeing what they do. But when he did play he didn’t play he would fight and he would get in big trouble for it to. Eventually the parents wouldn’t let their kids come near him for fear their precious baby’s would get hurt.

As a young teen Koda was not a popular person despite being born a noble but that was ok to Koda he like it that way. That way he could sneak around people without them noticing and get the cookies from the cookie jar. On his spare time Koda loved to sword play sadly though no one wanted to spar with him because he almost always won. Koda really loved his family but his family had a hard time loving him back. They did not under stand him much with his sneaking around and keeping to himself. One day his father was having a stressful day and he asked his kids how much they loved him. Koda replied saying “I love you most of all and I’ll prove it to you to”. Later the next day in the morning when most people where asleep Koda grabbed a kitchen knife and claimed up the wall to the ceiling above his father’s door. When his father walked out Koda jumped on his back, put the knife to is throat, and said “Dad I could kill you right now but I’m not going to. That’s how much I love you”. After that his parent looked desperately for him to enjoy that was not so sneaky and sharp. It’s a good thing they found out he could water bend.

As an adolescent Koda could easily sneak past just about everyone he knew. He would spy on people doing their daily activity’s he’s even stopped a criminals except instead of turning them into the authorities he uh took care of them him self teach them a lesson you know what I mean. Koda’s swordplay at this point was unsurpassed by anyone around him. When he did spar with someone he would use his two long sword and throwing knifes and attack them with impossible speed each attack following the other in quick secession. Koda’s water bending was incredible he learned so fast. The only reason he as not become a master is because he doesn’t put effort into it people call him a waste of talent. Koda’s relation ship with his family is terrible they still care for him but he doesn’t care for them. He hates being a noble. He hates his responsibilities as a noble. He hates interacting with any one noble.He has run off a number of times but he has been caught because of his distinctive favorite artic wolf coat and the two swords on his back. In order to calm down he goes to the one place that has always been there for him nature. He will never admit it but one time someone actually sneaked up on him and scared him when he was lost in thought thinking about who knows what staring at the sky.

Now days Koda will some times make random ice sculptures with his water bending and leave it somewhere random like an ice bear in someone’s closet. Petty much he’s doing what he use to do only more so now.

Last edited by Koda Hugacha on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

Koda Hugacha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koda Hugacha   Koda Hugacha I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:33 am

In your brief history,I don't see how he became a noble
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Koda Hugacha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koda Hugacha   Koda Hugacha I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:20 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Koda Hugacha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koda Hugacha   Koda Hugacha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koda Hugacha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: