Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Airo Yan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Airo Yan I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Airo Yan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Airo Yan I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Airo Yan I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Airo Yan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Airo Yan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Airo Yan I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Airo Yan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Airo Yan 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Airo Yan I_vote_lcapAiro Yan I_voting_barAiro Yan I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Airo Yan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Airo Yan Empty
PostSubject: Airo Yan   Airo Yan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:30 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Airo Yan
Birthplace: Fire Nation
Current Residence: Fire Nation
Element: Fire
Pets: N/A
Weapons: N/A

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: January 17th
Blood type: O
Hobbies:
Quirks:
Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Black hair that has been tied up into a traditional fire nation bun at the top of his head, it has a silky texture to it.
Eyes: Hazel brown
Height: 5'10"
Clothes: On his free time, he wears a traditional fire nation outfit, made out of soft cotton and laced with silk. Around the collar of the shirt is a golden pattern resembling a dragon.
Skin: Slightly tan, smooth as a baby's butt, except for a scar or two.
Body Type: He is somewhat muscular, thanks to all his training. Not overly bulk, but it's evident that he has been in training for quite along time.
Image:Airo Yan Tsuruga+ren(Face)

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: He is serious when it comes to work, not the one to crack jokes, or laugh, even smile. He's pretty much as cold as a rock when it comes to anything work related. However, once the uniform drops to the ground, he's usually cheery, allows himself to laugh and joke around a little bit, however, he tries to not become too goofy, and maintain a bit of his work attitude outside work. He often finds himself trying to restrain his behaviours around Naina, as on several occasions it appeared as if it had been bothering her. He strives to see her happy, heck, even smile, and although most of the things he tries to do in order to be funny, they end up annoying her.
Personal Strengths: Talented Firebender, Ability to keep calm, Professionalism towards work, His ability to not take work home with him.
Personal Weaknesses: Lack of much experience seeing as he advanced in the ranks so quickly, goofyness, patience
Personal Hero: His father, Tsuru Yan
Dreams and Ambitions: To be happy, one way or an other.

Likes: Cracking jokes, laughing, Making a special someone smile, a bit of a challenge, Art

Dislikes: Untidy people, swearing

Brief History:
Airo grew up around the royal family, his father training them in the arts of battle. He was close childhood friends with Naina, the princess, often finding himself hanging around whenever she and his father were going to train. They were about the same age, he was two years older. At occasions his father would train them both at the same time, and he grew even more attached to Naina, and constantly tried to make her laugh or smile by acting all goofy around her.
He turned ten, and suddenly Naina grew annoyed with him, the things he had done before that amused them both had now turned into an annoyance. He couldn't see why she had turned so hostile towards him all of a sudden, and thus backed away a bit, still trying to be there for her, supporting her, only to get yelled at for messing up, or doing something she deemed foolish.
Taking his distance again, he became more focused with his training. When she suddenly moved away when he was sixteen, he was shocked, he hadn't seen it comming. He really didn't know what to do, she had been his best friend, the one he had entrusted with so many things, and now she had suddenly just moved away. He was crushed.
Years passed, and he had submerged himself in his training and work. He had joined the army at one point, was moved to the royal guard and had quickly advanced in the ranks. At this point, she had returned back. However, not long after her return, he was sent off to the light nation to help fend of a rebellion against the light king.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Airo Yan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airo Yan   Airo Yan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:40 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Airo Yan
Page 1 of 1