Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Athos the 3rd I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Athos the 3rd I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Athos the 3rd I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Athos the 3rd I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Athos the 3rd I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Athos the 3rd I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Athos the 3rd I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Athos the 3rd I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Athos the 3rd I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Athos the 3rd 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Athos the 3rd I_vote_lcapAthos the 3rd I_voting_barAthos the 3rd I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Athos the 3rd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Star
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Star

Athos the 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Athos the 3rd   Athos the 3rd I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:55 pm

BASICS

Name: Athos the 3rd
Pets: Raven
Weapons: Fist/Hidden blade,Gauntlet chains, and Bow

APPEARANCE

Hair: He has long red hair that is around his waist length.It's curly, and all over the place
Eyes: He has rare Pink eyes from his mother
Height: 5,6
Clothes: He wears some pretty interesting clothing, not like the usually person. As he has made his own trend of clothing by accident, because of his mother teaching him to sew. He had created a scary face on the front of his shirt, and cut one of the sleeves off to show some skin...also his shirt is kinda large for him. He also has a Hood to cover his head, and face.
Picture
Athos the 3rd 2daby95

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: He is a fair person, as he can be ruthless and kind at times. Can act like a playboy at times, and well very childish. He likes to challenge people to games, and well trick them by being sweet and innocent. He can be very bipolar at times, and well change his mood quicker then a gun firing.
Personal Strengths: He is a cunning guy, that has trained in chi-blocker style. Also in the traditional Lethal crops killing methods, and ways of moving and fighting. He can even pass off as a child to get the upper hand, but really he is a deadly little trap.
Personal Weaknesses: He tends to disobey orders from his leaders
Personal Hero: Jet, and Yu Yu Archers
Dreams and Ambitions: Becoming a King of a nation ,but at the moment he will do his job with order of Assassins

Likes: older Women, younger women, Traveling, and stealing money

Dislikes: People who talk to much,idiots,people who disturb him, and not being active

Brief History:Athos the 3rd was born in the Earth Kindgom as he grew up with a father that was a shop owner. His father was a master firebender and a martial artists expert but never showed it. He taught a art of knocking out a persons body with pressure points as he taught his son as well as firebending.When he turned 13 they were traveling among the nations, as he had learned of informants. His father was more to him now, as he told his family history. Of the lethal corps from the past, and how his grandfather had survived the purge of the group 110 years ago. Now teaching him the arts of killing, and learning the old methods of the corps. He had trained until he was 17, where he had become a great fire bender and Assassin. He decided to leave his father to mark his place in the world, but soon he had to face the challenge. One day on a Mission he had ventured to far into the woods, and was ambushed by a pack of Bandits. They had beaten him in, and stabbed him through the chest with a sword. Thinking that it was his time to die, but soon he was saved by a group of hooded people. He had come to the blink of death, only to be brought back from the dead. He woke up in a place that he had never seen, but someone had been there waiting. Telling him that he would be okay, and stated that he had the skills of a Assassin. They offered him a chance to join there group, and at the moment he would just agree to the terms. Of course even in the group, he would still do his side jobs for the time being until he was needed.

Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Athos the 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athos the 3rd   Athos the 3rd I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:26 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Athos the 3rd
Page 1 of 1