Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Yuubisa Saita I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Yuubisa Saita I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Yuubisa Saita I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Yuubisa Saita I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Yuubisa Saita I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Yuubisa Saita I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Yuubisa Saita I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Yuubisa Saita I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Yuubisa Saita I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Yuubisa Saita 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Yuubisa Saita I_vote_lcapYuubisa Saita I_voting_barYuubisa Saita I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Yuubisa Saita

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuubisa
Novice
Novice
Yuubisa

Yuubisa Saita Empty
PostSubject: Yuubisa Saita   Yuubisa Saita I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:59 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Yuubisa Saita
Birthplace: the edge of the Southern Water Tribe
Current Residence: nomad
Element: Fire
Pets: none
Weapons: none

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: August 17
Blood type: AB+
Hobbies: singing, training, drawing, cooking, healing
Quirks: like many firebenders, she has a terrible temper. however, when teased, she is very shut in.
Character Theme: Breaking the Habit by Linkin Park

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Yuubisa's hair is hot pink and is usually kept up in two high and curled ponytails. These ponytails can be anything from large curls t small ringlets (most often the first option). When her hair is down, it reaches down to about her shoulderblades.
Eyes: Her eyes are a beautiful crimson color, very common in her family. Her eyelashes are long and dark.
Height: 5'1"
Clothes: Yuubisa can be seen wearing many things. The basic water tribe utfit: a large, thick, fur-lined coat with blue pants to match. A grey overall outfit of a skirt and tank-top (barefoot). A white dress that stops mid-thigh with shite shorts underneath.
Skin: Yuubisa's skin is flawless, not a blemish in sight. However, if you feel her hands, they always seem like the skin is tighter than everywhere else. Because of growing up in frigid climates, the fire-bender's skin in her hand became unnatural. It is hard to explain, like the fire and cold weather effected the skin of her hands somehow.
Body Type: Yuubisa is the picture of health. Her arms and tummy are toned to perfection due to hours of extensive training. She has the body that any girl her age would dream f having. Not only that, but she can lift 2x her wn bdy weight! ^_^
Image: Yuubisa Saita 254178

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Yuubisa is a very cmplex girl. She is usually on the side of violence to solve the world's basic problems. If resources run low, take it from someone else. Of course, this isn't the best part of her. Although her Fire Nation attitude comes out as hot as ever, she also has the level-headedness that her mother tended too have. Only when she loses her temper does she resort to violence.

Overall she is a very normal girl of her age, despite her history. She was teased for being a Fire bender in the water tribe, but she rose against that and decided to leave for the benefit of everyone else, going on her journey by herself. This resulted in herself being a bit reserved in her thoughts. She feels that she doesn't need a companion just yet, that she needs time for herself to think her life over.
Personal Strengths: [list][*] can lift 2x body weight
[*] very fast due to training
[*] Her cute looks can be misleading to people, making them think she is weak.
Personal Weaknesses:[list][*] Hair creates a distraction
[*] Her temper can get carried away
[*] Looks down upon herself a lot.
Personal Hero: Her parents. They overcame so much to be together and they fought to the end to keep Yuubisa alive and well.
Dreams and Ambitions: She wishes to know mre about the Fire Kingdom and Water Tribes' history and learn as much as she can about both, whether is be only the history or if she could learn the elements and become a master.

• Singing
  • Cooking
  • Learning about Fire and Water
  • Stories

Dislikes:
  • Being teased
  • Being mistaken for weak
  • Being overcme by stress
  • Being disliked
  • Being told she isn't good enough

Brief History: Yuubisa was the result of a love between conflicting elements. Her mother was a fire bender and her father was a water bender. They were cmplete opposites, but they were in love all the same. They snuck across borders to meet and one day, when her mother was pregnant outside the Southern Water Tribe walls, her water broke. Her father rushed over from her call for help and gave birth to a healthy and beautiful baby girl. She was born on water tribe territory so she was raised by her father and visited by her mother. Children never spoke to her or of her fondly. She became secretive of her own thoughts and opinions in fear of being criticized.

One day, around her 12th birthday, her father caught wind of a group of bandits that were advancing toward the Southern Water Tribe. Both parents insisted on going to stop them, but ended up dying in the battle. Yuubisa was devastated. From then on, she vowed to learn more about the Fire Kingdom and the Water Tribes to the fullest extent of her mind.

Last edited by Yuubisa on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Yuubisa Saita Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuubisa Saita   Yuubisa Saita I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:45 am

Very good. I like her so far. A few things that don't make that much sense though. The lifting 3x her size will probably have to be lowered or taken out far to overpowered. For her history you mentioned how her father and mother fought in a war. Did they fight against each other? That would have never happened because the world has been in a peace for many years. So her parents being killed in battle would not make that much sense. You could mention that they were killed by bandits or a rogue group of fire benders or something of that sort.

Quote :
Looks down upon herself for nearly destroying a villiage in her lifetime.

That seems important you may want to add to that in her history.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Yuubisa Saita Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuubisa Saita   Yuubisa Saita I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:20 am

Everything looks like it is in order. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yuubisa Saita Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuubisa Saita   Yuubisa Saita I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuubisa Saita
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: