Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Aether Aeric I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Aether Aeric I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Aether Aeric I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Aether Aeric I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Aether Aeric I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Aether Aeric I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Aether Aeric I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Aether Aeric I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Aether Aeric I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Aether Aeric 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Aether Aeric I_vote_lcapAether Aeric I_voting_barAether Aeric I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Aether Aeric

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sitka
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Sitka

Aether Aeric Empty
PostSubject: Aether Aeric   Aether Aeric I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:44 am

|BASICS|
Name: Aether Aeric
Birthplace: Western Air Temple
Current Residence: Northern Air Temple
Element: Air and Sound.
Pets: Aya the Sky Bison.
Weapons: His Scimitar, Unmei.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: December 27th
Blood type: AB Negative.
Hobbies: Aether loves gliding, he’s skilled at air ball, and loves to pull pranks and groom his Sky Bison.
Quirks: Aether tends to flare his nostrils when he’s extremely excited, or irritated.
Character Theme: Bad Influence - Pink

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: His hair is dark brown, it’s short and usually unkempt, tending to be rather ruffled. He always blames it on Aya, saying she licked him again, In truth, he combs it every morning, but within fifteen minutes, it’s all ruffled up again, because of all the airbending that goes on around him.
Eyes: Aether has large chocolate brown eyes, that always seem to be laughing, even when he’s not smiling.
Height: Aether is 5’10” tall.
Clothes: His shirt is yellow and stops at his elbows, His pants are orange, and stop at his knees. Over that, he wears a loose tunic that is sleeveless, It’s dark orange, edged in yellow and light orange. This is tied shut with a lime green sash. He wear’s knee high boots that are light brown, and look similar to Aang’s boots from the first episodes.
Skin: Aether’s skin is slightly tanned, and he is tattooed with the blue arrows of the airbending masters.
Body Type: Aether isn’t muscular at all. He has a long and lanky form.
Image: Aether Aeric ?ui=2&ik=7db474f43b&view=att&th=13695632350ec7b4&attid=0

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Aether is rather irresponsible. He’s not stupid, but he doesn’t like work, and avoids it whenever possible. He’s a very carefree spirit, and loves to play pranks on others, and laughs at almost everything. He’s clever, and though he appears not to care, and to be a little on the slow side, he proves to be amazingly intelligent and is an airbending master, having also mastered soundbending.
Personal Strengths: Aether is a very skilled bender, and can make the best of any situation, no matter the severity.
Personal Weaknesses: Aether’s past is bad, and when it is brought up, he is quick to anger, and loses his cool, happy-go-lucky outward attitude. He also has a secret fear of being tied down, or making a commitment to anyone or anything. He’s afraid that person or thing will be killed or taken away.
Personal Hero: He doesn’t really have one officially, he just wants to be the person that keeps everyone together and happy.
Dreams and Ambitions: Aether doesn’t have goals. He simply wants to live every day to it’s fullest.

Dislikes: Paperwork, being caught slacking, Hurting others, Meat.

Brief History: Aether was a young child when his mother mysteriously disappeared. Though many months were spent searching for her, she was never found. Later, at the age of fifteen, his younger sister was mysteriously murdered, it has been assumed that the death of his sister and the disappearance of his mother are connected, but no one knows how. His father passed away in his sleep they year Aether turned 21. Despite all of these things, Aether still manages to keep a smile on his face. Many people wonder how he was able to dig himself out of his pit of misery. When his past is brought up as a topic of speech, Aether gets uncharacteristically angry, and yells at people who didn’t mean to cause him pain. But he remains gentle, and wouldn’t ever lay a finger on anyone he cared about.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Aether Aeric Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aether Aeric   Aether Aeric I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:43 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Aether Aeric
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: