Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Nyima Akiyo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Nyima Akiyo I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Nyima Akiyo I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Nyima Akiyo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Nyima Akiyo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Nyima Akiyo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Nyima Akiyo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Nyima Akiyo I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Nyima Akiyo I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Nyima Akiyo 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Nyima Akiyo I_vote_lcapNyima Akiyo I_voting_barNyima Akiyo I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Nyima Akiyo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nyima Akiyo Empty
PostSubject: Nyima Akiyo   Nyima Akiyo I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:37 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Nyima Akiyo
Birthplace: Southern Water Tribe
Current Residence: Southern Water Tribe
Element: Fire
Pets: None (yet).
Weapons: Nyima has a traditional hunting spear that she keeps handy, and a bone knife for anything close range. These aren't weapons for fighting so much as general defense (you never know when a seal might decide to be in a bad mood) or hunting.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: 27 August 690
Blood type: AB
Hobbies: Nyima enjoys sewing and weaving - she specializes in making clothes, but also is known to create baskets, bags, even tents. She is moderately well-skilled in this area, and it is her main activity. She also enjoys kayaking/canoeing, and finds the hunt to be quite thrilling.
Quirks: Nyima doesn't like the cold. She also doesn't open up to others much. But she likes to laugh (and has been known to snort on occasion!).
Character Theme: Pending...

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Her hair is a medium-dark shade of brown, and very curly/frizzy. It is thin, but the curlicues give it a lot of volume. Because of the curl, she is unable to wear her hair effectively in the traditional "hair loopies" of the Southern Water Tribe.
Eyes: Her eyes are a light brown with a tint of amber to them.
Height: 5'8"
Clothes: Nyima doesn't care much for the cold, so she really bundles up: brown seal-fur boots, spun wool leggings under spun wool pants, a spun wool shirt with a turtle neck, and a thick seal-fur parka and seal-fur mittens. She often wears seal-fur earmuffs as well. Everything is in the traditional blue material of the Southern Water Tribe. For now.
Skin: Nyima's skin is a bit more on the pale side, with a dusting of freckles on her cheeks.
Body Type: She is of an average build, but is a bit willowy in that she is a bit on the tall side.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Nyima is very reserved and often chooses not to show her emotion. She is passive-aggressive, preferring to wait until she simply can't bear something any longer before initiating a confrontation. She does not feel like she fits in with the Southern Water Tribe, and so she has distanced herself from those around her and usually doesn't trust that people have her best interests in mind - she'd rather assume the worst and be pleasantly surprised. However, despite her seemingly-dour exterior, she loves spontaneity and has a good sense of humor. She'd rather just go where the wind takes her than sit there and plan everything out, or do the same thing for the rest of her life. She likes adventure, and a challenge!
Personal Strengths: She is smart, witty, courageous, adventurous, and actually has a fair amount of bending power.
Personal Weaknesses: Nyima doesn't trust people - which makes it hard to have allies, she isn't trained as a bender so she doesn't know how to control her power, she operates from emotional extremes because of her passive-aggressive nature (which can lead to big booms if she's not careful), and she just doesn't have good people skills in general.
Personal Hero: Her mother, Anana Aukenek, who endured much to raise her daughter and has always been a steadfast woman in her life.
Dreams and Ambitions: Nyima wants to fit in: all her life she's felt like she doesn't belong, and she's searching for a place where she feels like she can be at peace and enjoy her life.

Likes: Sewing, hunting, canoeing/kayaking, leechi nuts, and spicy food.

Dislikes: Fish, cold, monotony, water bending, and general Water Tribe cultural activities which she often feels excluded from.

Brief History: Nyima Akiyo is the daughter of Anana Aukenek and Taizo Akiyo. Taizo was a Fire Nation man whom Anana met while a servant on a diplomatic visit. They fell in love and had a secret affair; when Anana returned home she was pregnant and shamed by her people, allowed to live with them still, but always on the edge. Taizo went his own way and joined the Regent Lord's army, dying in battle a few years later. Nyima grew up, then, on the edge of the Water Tribe culture. Always at arms length, and always unsure as to why. Her mother did not want to tell her of her shaded birth, not wanting her daughter to think any less of her. Nyima was the outsider in the tribe - always picked last for games, often made fun of for her curly hair, or purposefully gotten wet by water benders who knew she didn't like the cold. Generally, she has brushed it off, but a few times she has gotten "steamed up" about things, but her mother was often close at hand to cool her off. Of course, it's not until she gets really fired up that she finds out that she's actually a fire bender... Nyima's main occupation is as a seamstress for the town - she provides many of the packs, and some of the finer clothes for her people, but this has brought her little acceptance within the tribe.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Nyima Akiyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyima Akiyo   Nyima Akiyo I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:45 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Nyima Akiyo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: