Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Leihsing Sho I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Leihsing Sho I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Leihsing Sho I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Leihsing Sho I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Leihsing Sho I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Leihsing Sho I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Leihsing Sho I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Leihsing Sho I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Leihsing Sho I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Leihsing Sho 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Leihsing Sho I_vote_lcapLeihsing Sho I_voting_barLeihsing Sho I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Leihsing Sho

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leihsing Sho
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Leihsing Sho

Leihsing Sho Empty
PostSubject: Leihsing Sho   Leihsing Sho I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:32 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Leihsing Sho
    Birthplace: Middle Ring of Ba Sing Se
    Current Residence: Under the Upper Ring with the Rebels
    Element: Light
    Pets: None
    Weapons: A light-bending sword, somewhat similar to an air bending sword. She can bend the light through it, and make somewhat of a light-blade out of it.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: 6/13
    Blood type: O
    Hobbies: Practicing her bending abilities, going to bars, sneaking out with the Earth Kingdom rebels
    Quirks: Her hair is blond, a rarity with the Earth Kingdom
    Character Theme: Iridescent by Linkin Park

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Her hair is blond, which is very rare. It goes down to her shoulders, but she likes to keep it in a ponytail to keep it out of her way. It is stick-straight, except when she first rolls out of bed, in which it is curly and looks like an elephant-rat made a nest in it.
    Eyes: Her eyes are dark brown, derived from her Earth-Kingdom ancestors. In proportion to her other features, they are a bit small.
    Height: She is 5' 11''.
    Clothes: She typically wears a long blue dress with flower patterns out in public, which gives her the appearance of a "girly-girl." A golden scarf goes around her neck, and a floral hat blocks her skin from the sun. For rebel missions, she wears a gray tunic, gray kung-fu pants, and a black mask over her entire face, minus her eyes.
    Skin: Her skin is very rough by her constant bending practice and her missions with the Rebellion. Her skin is very light, however, because she wears a hat in public. She has a scar under her right eye from a skirmish with a thief.
    Body Type: She is very lithe and tall, so she can get into places most adults wouldn't dare try.
    Image: Leihsing Sho Tek4f84b9893023c6139150 Is for her public appearance
    Leihsing Sho Tek4f84baf6b42495603256 Is for her rebel appearance

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Leihsing is what many people call a pessimist. Being left without either of your parents is very traumatic and leaves a lasting impression on a person. She tends to be very secluded and quiet, but when you mess with her, prepare to get blinded, or worse, get a serious yelling-to. She tends to be a “no-holding-back” person, and is known for thinking of risky ways to get out of sticky situations.
    Personal Strengths: A very experienced light-bender, able to fit in places other people can’t fit into, and quick wits on the streets and in a combat situation.
    Personal Weaknesses: Is generally not very social, has very few manners, and doesn’t try very hard to impress anyone.
    Personal Hero: Her father, now deceased
    Dreams and Ambitions: To find out who killed her father, and then annihilate them completely. She also wants a republic to be installed in Ba Sing Se.

Likes: Being alone, showing off her skills in light-bending, succeeding in a rebel mission, and, surprisingly, making pictures in the clouds

Dislikes: The upper class with all the money, the Earth King (for now), people who talk about their parents with pride, group sitiuations, and dealing with her emotions.

Brief History: Long ago, during the first invasion of darkness, Mea Song fled her home in the Light Kingdom on her mothers wishes and found refuge around Ba Sing Se. Unlike most of the rebels, she had brought money to actually become a citizen of Ba Sing Se. She married a nonbender, and all they had were nonbending children. Down the generations, not one of the offspring of Mea Song’s offspring were light-benders like her; that is, until the year 687, when Leihsing Sho was born to Mao Sho and Kitana Sho.

Leihsing grew up very happy under her parents’s guidance. She was the only light-bender she knew, but that didn’t stop her father from teaching her good stances and fighting techniques, even though he was a nonbender. She was a quick learner, and came to mastery by the time she was 12. All was well in her world.

All came crashing down when her father died. It turned out that he was a member of the rebellion and had been caught and killed by the King’s guards. Leihsing’s mother was the bearer of bad news, and caught her daughter off guard when she told the news. Leihsing shot the messenger and let out a wave of light energy, blinding her mother. Kitana left the family the next night, traveling to another city, and leaving a 13-year-old Leihsing to fend for herself.

Leihsing learned street smarts. She took the right alleyways, avoided fights, and when she had to tumble, learned the right way to. She moved up to an upper-class area to beg. With her adorable eyes, no one could help but saying “Awww!” Unless, of course, you were a pickpocket. Leihsing earned her scar from that skirmish.

A member of the rebellion saw the skirmish and recruited Leihsing, promising three meals a day and a bed. She accepted and grew into a healthy young woman, with eyes as hard as steel.

Last edited by Leihsing Sho on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Leihsing Sho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leihsing Sho   Leihsing Sho I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:24 pm

What do you mean when you talk about Invasion of Darkness? Do you mean when the Dark Nation tried to take over the world the first time? Or do you mean the collapse of the Elemental Spirits the first time? Either way, for your character to have seen either she would need to be several hundred years old. So could you a. clarify, and b. pick a time period for your character to be born in. If your character is 19 now, she'd be born in 688 AO [After Ozai], meaning she'd be born in a time of peace. About 5 years before Fire Lord Owlan's campaign against the traitorous Regent Lord of Ember Island. And 8 years before the Light and Dark Nations became united with the Fire Nation at their request.

Sorry if I sound mean, I'm just trying to make some coherence here in the character.

For a list of plots, and a timeline, go here:

https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t137-the-plot-of-the-rpg-a-list-of-current-and-past-plots-of-the-rpg-in-chronological-order-and-set-into-a-timeline
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Leihsing Sho
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Leihsing Sho

Leihsing Sho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leihsing Sho   Leihsing Sho I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:13 pm

Terribly sorry, but Mea is one of Leihsong's ancestors. I apologize for the confusion. As for the invasion of darkness, I mean the Dark Nation taking over the Light Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Leihsing Sho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leihsing Sho   Leihsing Sho I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:49 pm

Ah! Oh! Lol i get it now! Sorry I was confused, lol kk, it makes sense. Lol approved!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Leihsing Sho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leihsing Sho   Leihsing Sho I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leihsing Sho
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: