Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Umibouzu Ryuusui I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Umibouzu Ryuusui I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Umibouzu Ryuusui I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Umibouzu Ryuusui I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Umibouzu Ryuusui I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Umibouzu Ryuusui I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Umibouzu Ryuusui I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Umibouzu Ryuusui I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Umibouzu Ryuusui I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Umibouzu Ryuusui 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Umibouzu Ryuusui I_vote_lcapUmibouzu Ryuusui I_voting_barUmibouzu Ryuusui I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Umibouzu Ryuusui I_vote_lcapUmibouzu Ryuusui I_voting_barUmibouzu Ryuusui I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Umibouzu Ryuusui

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu
Novice
Novice
Umibouzu

Umibouzu Ryuusui Empty
PostSubject: Umibouzu Ryuusui   Umibouzu Ryuusui I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:00 pm

list]|BASICS|
Name: Umibouzu Ryuusui
Birthplace: Southern Water Tribe
Current Residence: He is a traveler, so he has no real residence
Element: Water
Pets: n/a
Weapons: A wooden staff, and a large skin of water so he can waterbend

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: July 19th
Blood type: AB
Hobbies: Reading, Studying, Training and Meditating
Quirks: He is very knowledgeable from all the books he reads
Character Theme: n/a

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: His hair is cut short all the time, though occasionally its left untended to for long periods of time because he travels very often. It is brown and sort of messy at times. It naturally sticks up.
Eyes: His eyes are a bright blue color, much like the other people of the Southern Water tribe. They are clear and rather ordinary looking.
Height: About 5'11'' almost 6 feet
Clothes: He frequently wears the same 3 pairs of clothes that he keeps in his bag. Each of them are relatively the same set, but he wears them on different occasions. Two pairs are traditional Water Tribe robes, dyed deep blue on the coat, and a lighter blue on the inner layers of clothing. The other pair are old brown torn clothing that he wears when he travels.
Skin: Has a regular person skin not too rough, not too soft
Body Type: He's tall, but not very well built, very average.
Image: Cant find one that matches really

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Umi is a person seeking adventure, and seeing the world, he is incredibly smart and careful. He is very observant and knowledgeable in many subjects
Personal Strengths: He is an incredibly quick thinker. He is an actual strategist, not one of those people who says they are. He is very goal-oriented, and focuses on producing results. He sees thinks most people cant. He cares for people and is very selfless, but will do what he has to.

Personal Weaknesses: Often times he finds it hard to be very spirited, he can be selfish at times. And is often not very reliable as an ally.
Personal Hero: Nobody Really
Dreams and Ambitions: His dream is to travel the world, and see everything within it. He also wants to master Waterbending, and gather an understanding of other bending styles
-Ocean
-Ice
-Snowcones
-Books

Dislikes: -Hot Weather
-Pointless Murder
-Overly confident people
-Liars

Brief History:
[/list]

Umi was born in the Southern Water Tribe, living blissfully playing in the snow and eventually, learning he could waterbend. He found a teacher, who imparted within him enough skill to control his power. He was incredibly creative with his uses of Water Bending, and after a while, decided he would retire from training and learn while he traveled the world, or in order to see everything the world has to offer.

Roughly a year ago, with him barely finished with his water bending training, he gathered his things and left the Southern Water Tribe in order to see the world that he had largely ignored for his entire life. Taking very little with him, he started traveling the world as a nomad, starting by heading to the Earth Kingdom
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Umibouzu Ryuusui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umibouzu Ryuusui   Umibouzu Ryuusui I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:37 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Umibouzu Ryuusui
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: