Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Chun Tekon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Chun Tekon I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Chun Tekon I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Chun Tekon I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Chun Tekon I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Chun Tekon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Chun Tekon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Chun Tekon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Chun Tekon I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Chun Tekon 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Chun Tekon I_vote_lcapChun Tekon I_voting_barChun Tekon I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Chun Tekon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WhatPumpkin
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
WhatPumpkin

Chun Tekon Empty
PostSubject: Chun Tekon   Chun Tekon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:16 pm

(( Hopefully everything has been done right! I can't wait to get started. ))

|BASICS|
    Name: Chun Tekon
    Birthplace: Ba Sing Se
    Current Residence: Traveling, staying in many different homes and areas.
    Element: Earth
    Pets: Messenger falcon named Fei
    Weapons:A light weight, retractable, metal staff. It is 4' tall when it is at full length, retracting to 2' in length. At the top one end, there are multiple groves and indents, forming a simple pattern when it is not looked at closely. The indents and grooves are used to make a secondary weapon if desired. Using her bending, she can form a hammer head that tightly attaches to the indents and grooves, securing it in place. The size of the head varies, but she can only lift and swing a few pounds, but it can still cause a fair amount of pain.

|OPTIONAL|
    Brithday: April 12th
    Hobbies: Cooking, dancing, and running.
    Quirks: She stutters slightly when distressed and tends to have problems making decisions.

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Fairly long hair, reaching to her mid back when let down. It is a very dark black shade with slight hints of dark brown near the tips of her hair. It is almost perfectly straight and will only curl when it is cut short.
    Eyes: She has mid-sized, hazel eyes. They are a little closer together then the average eye, but are fairly average.
    Height: 5' 5.5"
    Clothes: She typically wears a light teal dress that reaches to her knees. Along with the dress, she wears brown or black leggings and accents. She also keeps multiple bracelets and necklaces, ranging in colors. Her favorite is a green pendant with a gold colored chain.
    Skin: Her skin is rough around her hands, fore arms, and knees, smoothing out around her upper arms and legs. Her face has a couple pimples, as any teenager would.
    Body Type: She is relatively thin, but not to the point of it being a problem. She doesn't have a very big chest and is mostly average. She does have strong, toned legs though, dues to her love or running.
    Image: N/A

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Chun has always been quite a quiet girl. She only speaks when she needs to most of the time and is rarely one to give orders. She doesn’t like to upset people and has found that silence is the best answer. Chun isn’t scared easily, but is wary of new people. She aims to keep up a good appearance and takes a lot of time when getting ready. Rather than fight through problems, she would aim to peacefully settle them. In fact, she does whatever she can not to fight and will tip-toe around any confrontation. Also, she is one to go for if you want an honest opinion, if you can get her to talk.
    Personal Strengths: She is quite nimble from her dancing, a competent earth bender, and very well spoken. She can talk her way out of many situations if she has to, but would rather you do the talking.
    Personal Weaknesses: She gets easily stressed out, which can cause her to freak out or completely zone out, barely even breathing. She also can be over thinking, turning a simple task into an overly complex one.
    Personal Hero: Most high political officials, especially the Earth King and his advisors.
    Dreams and Ambitions: She would love to become an advisor to preferably the Earth King, but most any official would be wonderful. She wants to be able to help in most any way she can to make sure the best decision is made for the people of the nation.

Likes: Dancing, green tea, people watching, spicy foods, shopping, and flowers.

Dislikes: Large and loud crowds, fighting, shellfish, most bugs, multitasking.

Brief History: Chun traveled a lot as a kid. Her parents worked in medicine and were constantly traveling for different remedies to illnesses. Most of the time, they ventured into dangerous areas and wouldn’t let Chun join them in their travels. Whenever this happened, which was quite often, she went to her aunt and uncle’s home and helped with their restaurant. This is where she developed her love of cooking. Her parents were very well respected, which meant when she was home, she grew up in a very wealthy area. She went through her schooling and bending lessons with relative ease and made a few friends. Eventually, Chun grew tired of the constant switching back and forth between homes, and longed to travel like her parents did. After much wearing down of her parents and extra schooling, her family allowed her to travel the nations. This was under the condition that she checked in often with them, of course. Now she is moving between family, family friends, and colleagues, learning more about bending and improving her own self-esteem. With enough time, she may be able to make connections to work towards her dream.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Chun Tekon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chun Tekon   Chun Tekon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:12 pm

Approved, and well done lol
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Chun Tekon
Page 1 of 1