Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Andreva Niya Ilounae; Gypsy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Andreva Niya Ilounae; Gypsy I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Andreva Niya Ilounae; Gypsy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Andreva Niya Ilounae; Gypsy I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Andreva Niya Ilounae; Gypsy I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Andreva Niya Ilounae; Gypsy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Andreva Niya Ilounae; Gypsy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Andreva Niya Ilounae; Gypsy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Andreva Niya Ilounae; Gypsy I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Andreva Niya Ilounae; Gypsy 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Andreva Niya Ilounae; Gypsy I_vote_lcapAndreva Niya Ilounae; Gypsy I_voting_barAndreva Niya Ilounae; Gypsy I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Andreva Niya Ilounae; Gypsy I_vote_lcapAndreva Niya Ilounae; Gypsy I_voting_barAndreva Niya Ilounae; Gypsy I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Andreva Niya Ilounae; Gypsy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Andreva Niya Ilounae; Gypsy Empty
PostSubject: Andreva Niya Ilounae; Gypsy   Andreva Niya Ilounae; Gypsy I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:22 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Andreva Niya Ilounae
    Birthplace: Omashu
    Current Residence: She's a nomadic gypsy.
    Element: Earth
    Pets: Two Horses (Both Clydesdales) Named Sona, and Lairia; They pull her wagon.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Weapons: Throwing Knives, Dagger

Spoiler:

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: Unknown
    Blood type: Uknown
    Hobbies: Telling fortunes through reading a crystal ball, Tarrot Cards and other means.
    Quirks: Very eccentric and high strung.

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Long, curly black hair that falls down her shoulders and is slightly longer than them. It is held back out of her face by a silver sash tied around her forehead.
    Eyes: Smokey, Earth Green
    Height: 5'1"
    Clothes: Look at pic.
    Skin: Tan, sandy colored.
    Body Type: Slim, well built, and well figured.
    Image: Andreva Niya Ilounae; Gypsy 22308610

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Andreva is flirty, quirky, eccentric, and high strung. She likes to flirt with men, and sometimes several at a time, but is never one for commitment, and therefore, will only love for a few nights or one night at a time before dropping the boy (after several nights of fun) when she's done with him. She's also very eccentric and high-strung, and loves dramatics, often going over the top and to extremes during predictions (though she is almost always right when she makes a predication). Andreva is also very traditional and does everything by the book when it comes to rituals and such. Andreva is also a slight alcoholic.
    Personal Strengths: Good Psychic Reader, Truthful, Honest
    Personal Weaknesses: Alcoholic, Eccentric, Flirty, Commitment Issues
    Personal Hero: None.
    Dreams and Ambitions: None.

Likes: Men, Alcohol, Drinking, Telling Fortunes, Travelling

Dislikes: Commitment, Being Stuck In One City Too Long

Brief History: Andreva was born in Omashu to a fairly rich family. She never liked her life growing up, as she was always told to be normal and act proper. She always admired her aunt, who was herself a gypsy, and would always follow in her footsteps, much to Andreva's parents dismay. When she was 12, after she got yelled at for trying to read another child's palm and scaring him with the prediction, Andreva's parents refused to allow her aunt to come visit anymore, and cut off all ties to her.

Unbeknownst to Andreva, her parents funded a group of mercenaries to wipe out the entire band of gypsies in the Earth Kingdom, along with Andreva's aunt. Andreva was 16 when she found out, and when she did, she killed her parents, and ran away from home, stealing her families two horses and their wagon. She escaped with the horses out into the wilderness of the Earth Kingdom, where she now travels from village to village, telling fortunes for money. She loves reading tarot cards, crystal ball, palm reading, and gypsy rituals. She plans to one day atone for her parents mistakes by restarting the Gypsies Guild and bringing them back to prominence.

Last edited by Fire Lord Kouzai on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Laurent
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Laurent

Andreva Niya Ilounae; Gypsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andreva Niya Ilounae; Gypsy   Andreva Niya Ilounae; Gypsy I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:35 pm

Approved.

A little dark though, killing her parents 0.0
Back to top Go down

Andreva Niya Ilounae; Gypsy
Page 1 of 1