Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Jakku Itsudatsu I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Jakku Itsudatsu I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Jakku Itsudatsu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Jakku Itsudatsu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Jakku Itsudatsu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Jakku Itsudatsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Jakku Itsudatsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Jakku Itsudatsu I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Jakku Itsudatsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Jakku Itsudatsu 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Jakku Itsudatsu I_vote_lcapJakku Itsudatsu I_voting_barJakku Itsudatsu I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Jakku Itsudatsu I_vote_lcapJakku Itsudatsu I_voting_barJakku Itsudatsu I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Jakku Itsudatsu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elite Novice

Jakku Itsudatsu Empty
PostSubject: Jakku Itsudatsu   Jakku Itsudatsu I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:22 pm

|BASICS|

Name: Jakku Itsudatsu (which translates to "Jack Deviant")
    Current Residence: No where
    Element: Earth
    Pets: N/A
    Weapons: A range of daggers he keeps hidden

|OPTIONAL|

Birthday: October 13th
    Blood type: AB+
    Hobbies: Working, Pranks, Drinking
    Quirks: Jakku always pisses off his targets before he kills them but never kills a child

|APPEARANCE|

Hair: Jakku has slightly spiky black hair that reached to the nape of his neck
    Eyes: Medium vibrant green eyes
    Height: 6' 3"
    Body Type: Athletic build

Clothes: Jakku wears a black, sleeveless tunic with a gold colored boarder around the edges. He also wears dark brown pants and black boots. Jakku also always wears a light black cloak with a large hood that helps him hide in the shadows of the night. This look he may wear allot but its went he is doing a job...you don't want to know what he is doing. Jakku also wears a cross cuff which is made of steel, the cross on the cuff has a silver outline with a silver design on it. Also on the cuff is an outline of a crescent moon, a sun, and a star. They are in a triangle formation at the back of the cuff. Jakku says that the cuff is suppose to represent what makes religion, what people follow to believe in their religion.

[size=18]CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Jakku is like a triangle, he had 3 sides to his personality.

One side of Jakku's is his "Black Side" where he is cocky, arrogant, and childish. Even though he is 23 years old, he is still a child at heart. Jakku loves to play tricks on people, no matter what they are, but mostly, he loves to see a surprised look on their face. Jakku never plays a trick on a woman though, only men and children, Jakku flirts with women instead. In battle, Jakku will insult his (what he calls them) "target". Weather it is about their fighting style, their weapons, or "other factors". Also in his "Black Side", Jakku can be very lazy and stubborn when it comes to do any sort of work.
    "Only we make our own destiny, the only thing that stands in our way is mankind itself."

Another side of Jakku is his "White side" is his friendly and caring side to him. Jakku is polite and happy, always smiling. This side, he doesn't play any harmful pranks but only those that make both him and his "target" laugh as well. Jakku is willing to help out when needed, within reason though (He doesn't kill anyone without knowing why). In his "White side", Jakku loves to tell tales and stories, weather real or made up. He loves to entertain others but doesn't want to be seen as a clown so he doesn't to tricks like juggling.
    "You live life like its your last, live it feeling free like a bird in the sky, flying high above the clouds"

Another side of Jakku is his "Red side" which is a very dangerous and dark side to him. Jakku is merciless and uncaring, where he doesn't care who he hurts, as long as his "target" is dead. Jakku is more quick and nimble, easily escaping from others tricks or traps. Even though Jakku is very dangerous in his side, he doesn't think quiet as clear, easily getting into trouble and in rare cases, not being able to escape from the trouble is he in or caused. During his "Red side" in battle, Jakku will always see the "target" as weak, even if the case isn't true.
    "Mankind's hands are stained with blood, the tainted sins and sorrowful souls. All of mankind is unholy, veil creatures who lust for nothing more then want in this pathetic weak thing we call life..."

All and all though, Jakku is a mysterious person all together. Not much is known about his past. Jakku likes to keep things as secret as possible. Jakku will sometimes be seen just simply walking around, thinking. Even though Jakku seems childish, blind, or stupid at times, he is a very logical person though is still haunted by his past. Jakku (even on his "Black Side") is a very serious person, not taking anything lightly. What he was, he wishes to forget. What he is, he wishes to change. What he will be, he wishes to seek.
    "I am but 3 sides to a triangle. I am the White, light and healthy, guiding people to what they seek. I am the Black, foolish and childish, playing pranks no matter who it hurts. And I am the Red, death and sorrow, no matter who stand in my way, they will fall to their knees."

Personal Strengths: His skills with daggers, conning, cooking
    Personal Weaknesses: His love for alcohol, his ego, his ability to not take things seriously
    Personal Hero: No one
    Dreams and Ambitions: To enjoy life while he can

Likes: Drinking, Fighting, Reading (surprisingly), Sneaking, Conning

Dislikes: People who out smart him, Noise, Too quiet, Boring people (or as he calls them "Toads")

Brief History: Jakku was born in a low-class family, along with his 2 brothers. The oldest one was Karven and the youngest one was Path (yes they actually named the youngest "Path"). Jakku and Karven were always at war with each other, trying to best each other at everything, yet they still were bonded by brothers blood and that would never change for them. And they knew it. Path and Jakku though were like best friends, Jakku always looked out for Path and defended his little brother, as did Karven.

Jakku though had a bad habit of making deals he couldn't up hold. He owned many people a lot of money...some of those people weren't so good. One night, Jakku (16) was hurt by one of the people he owned. Path was scared that one day, this would get him killed. Jakku promised Path that he would stop, he cared too much for Path to see him upset so Jakku made a blood promise, the strongest form of a promise between the 3 brothers...but that promise would shatter like glass...

Path grew sick, very sick. But it was nothing for all they needed to do was to give him medicine. Jakku (17) was to take the money they saved and get the medicine to cure his little brother. As he walked along, he thought that if he could make more money, then Jakku could buy some more medicine so that his brother wouldn't have to go through something like this again...so he gambled the money...and lost it all. That night, Path died...

Karven blamed Jakku for their brother's death, he hated Jakku for Jakku broke his and Path's promise. But Jakku too was angry with himself, he too blamed himself for his brother's death...

Yet Jakku couldn't take the looks of his family, whenever they saw him. His father's disappointment, his brother's anger, and his mother's grief. The night Jakku (18) left his family was the very night that that grief killed his mother....

Last edited by Karma on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:27 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://guardian-wars.forumn.org
Laurent
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Laurent

Jakku Itsudatsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakku Itsudatsu   Jakku Itsudatsu I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:23 pm

He's a little tall o.o

Approved
Back to top Go down
Elite Novice

Jakku Itsudatsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakku Itsudatsu   Jakku Itsudatsu I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:33 pm

I am not good with height and its not finished yet
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

Jakku Itsudatsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakku Itsudatsu   Jakku Itsudatsu I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:45 pm

I'm going to have to ask you to change either the appearance or the name - or both. I'm sorry, but you cannot completely rip off D.Gray-Man, it is copywrited to Katsura Hoshino.
Back to top Go down
Elite Novice

Jakku Itsudatsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakku Itsudatsu   Jakku Itsudatsu I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:52 pm

tis why a work in progress
Back to top Go down
Laurent
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Laurent

Jakku Itsudatsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakku Itsudatsu   Jakku Itsudatsu I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:02 pm

Oh. JUST realised that there isn't any history.c*feels stupid*
Back to top Go down
Elite Novice

Jakku Itsudatsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakku Itsudatsu   Jakku Itsudatsu I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:18 pm

FINISHED!!!! Finally T-T
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

Jakku Itsudatsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakku Itsudatsu   Jakku Itsudatsu I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:10 pm

Haha Ok, I Approve. Looks good and interesting. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jakku Itsudatsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakku Itsudatsu   Jakku Itsudatsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jakku Itsudatsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: