Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
 Market (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
 Market (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
 Market (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
 Market (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
 Market (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
 Market (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
 Market (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
 Market (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
 Market (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
 Market (OPEN TO ALL) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
 Market (OPEN TO ALL) I_vote_lcap Market (OPEN TO ALL) I_voting_bar Market (OPEN TO ALL) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
 Market (OPEN TO ALL) I_vote_lcap Market (OPEN TO ALL) I_voting_bar Market (OPEN TO ALL) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Market (OPEN TO ALL)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Market (OPEN TO ALL) Empty
PostSubject: Market (OPEN TO ALL)    Market (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:20 pm

Arwa roamed though the busy market streets, her eyes barely watching where she was going. She was known to trip over the occasional broken stone, or small crack, and the few who knew her, usually called her a klutz. Arwa bumped into an old woman carrying groceries, and they toppled over slightly, and Arwa caught most of the items with her hands and then quickly sped off. Her feet bolted though the endless streams of people. Trying not to hit other people, and she ran into a nearby flower shop. Then pretended to be interested in the flowers long enough to take a breath.

"Welcome to my shop, are you looking for anything?" The store keeper quickly said with a 1,000 watt smile, Arwa but her lip slightly and looked over at the dying flowers in the corner. They looked so sad, wilting slowly, and the owner could not do anything but watch. Unless she breathed, bended, life back into the plant. She quickly said,

"What about those flowers over there in the corner?" Arwa asked, and the shop keeper lost her smile, and didn't even need to see the plant to know it was dead.

"She was sick for a long time, I tried to bring her back from death, but it was taken' her." He said this with a heavy sigh and went to the others who had just entered the shop. Arwa walked over to the sad plant and took out some of her water, and wet the plant. Next, she started making small motions with her arms, getting some control over the plant, till she was fully in control. She let the roots drink the water, let the leaves absorb some sunlight, and stopped the plant from wilting. Arwa quietly left the shop, knowing the shopkeeper would be happy to see his plant.

Arwa continued down the street to a nearby tea shop. Nothing special, decorated in jade dragons,green and gold silk tapestry, and comfortable hardwood tables with heaters to keep your personal tea pot warm. Well, it was special place. You could buy the tea by the pot, and then keep it heated while you drank it. Usually the shop was busy, but it seemed calm, slow, and quiet. Very quiet, but soon again the noise grew. Or as much as it can in a tea shop. Arwa just sat down at a nearby table and seemed to stare into space.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Hokori Rokku
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Hokori Rokku

PostSubject: Re: Market (OPEN TO ALL)    Market (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:19 am

A long black haired earthbender in off white and brown walked in today was special for him so he sat at one off the tables and paid for some tea and sat down smiling feeling on top of the world
Back to top Go down
ExtremePiggy
Novice
Novice
ExtremePiggy

PostSubject: Re: Market (OPEN TO ALL)    Market (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:34 pm

The young firebender with gray hair and a huge smile walked into the market looking around. "Their has to be something interesting in this city." He sighed as he was itching for some sort of excitement, whether a fight, or an argument; Akiba only wanted something fun and daring for his day. He clenched his fist together and let his sharp teeth gnarl as he had the look of excitement drawn upon him.
Back to top Go down
yurratobi
Novice
Novice
yurratobi

PostSubject: Re: Market (OPEN TO ALL)    Market (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:59 pm

With an apple in his hand, and a small crate under his arm Yurra walked around the market, in hope of finding a fight and getting to know some people to hang out with. “It is a shame I could only afford this apple. Maybe I shouldn’t have spent all my money on the box of tea.” He thought. As he stopped to look around, he saw a young firebender standing at the entrance of the market. He looked really exited, with a big smile on his face, a balded fist. Yurra was curious to find out about what the boy was exited for, and stepped towards him.
Back to top Go down
ExtremePiggy
Novice
Novice
ExtremePiggy

PostSubject: Re: Market (OPEN TO ALL)    Market (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:40 pm

Akiba moved his hand to behind his neck noticing the man stepping towards him. "huh?" He questioned why the man was walking towards him as his smile slowly depleted. He noticed the afro on the man and saw how the wind direction would redirect itself towards his stance. "You're an airbender aren't you?" He let a small flame ball circle his hand as he crushed it making his hand burn a bit. "I'm Akiba, inventor of the Yuki fighting style!"6
Back to top Go down
yurratobi
Novice
Novice
yurratobi

PostSubject: Re: Market (OPEN TO ALL)    Market (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:19 pm

"Ha ha, keen eyes, fire bender.”
Yurra said laughing.
“I quite like you already. I was wondering, what is it that you are so exited about? I am looking for something interesting to do myself, and thought, you must be up to something. So, who are you going to fight? what prank are you going to play? Oh and by the way. I am Yurra Tobi, new here in town, just like you, I suppose”.

(OOC: I wont be able to post on a really frequent base, the next few weeks, so it can take a while for me to reply or post.)
Back to top Go down
Hokori Rokku
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Hokori Rokku

PostSubject: Re: Market (OPEN TO ALL)    Market (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:58 pm

After finishing his tea he proceeded out into the market an earthbender with a mission. Today he would show that he was meant to be an Earth Kingdom Soldier. No matter wat it took one day he would be Legendary General Hokori Rokku, but how would he do it he thought so he climbed the side of a building and looked for something he could do to prove himself and out of the corner of his eye he saw an air bender and fire bender preparing to fight.
Back to top Go down
ExtremePiggy
Novice
Novice
ExtremePiggy

PostSubject: Re: Market (OPEN TO ALL)    Market (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:24 pm

He lowered his guard slowly relaxing his face. "I'm Akiba Yuki, as you can see I'm a firebender." He looked to the man looking in the corner of his eye. "I'm looking for anything actually, just the fact of fun or a rush could make even the most dull market into a festival I suppose." He smiled off as he looked towards the airbender again. He had a weird air flow running against his body and reflecting off. "You can't be a normal bender..." He whispered to himself as he tried to find out his true secret.
Back to top Go down
Hokori Rokku
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Hokori Rokku

PostSubject: Re: Market (OPEN TO ALL)    Market (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:56 am

Intriuged by the sight of the airbenders power and the bravery of the fire bender he decided to drop down to say hello he jumped from roof to roof and used his bending to jump down next to the to benders "Hello brothers......"
Back to top Go down
ExtremePiggy
Novice
Novice
ExtremePiggy

PostSubject: Re: Market (OPEN TO ALL)    Market (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:36 pm

Akiba let a small flame spark from his fingers all the way to his other hand before crushing it and looking at the newcomer. "Earthbender?" He questioned as he had the look as if he played with rocks and earth in his spare time. He adjusted his body as he let all of the heat in his body synchronize itself before continuing conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Market (OPEN TO ALL)    Market (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Market (OPEN TO ALL)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next