Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Nitari Vosk  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Nitari Vosk  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Nitari Vosk  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Nitari Vosk  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Nitari Vosk  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Nitari Vosk  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Nitari Vosk  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Nitari Vosk  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Nitari Vosk  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Nitari Vosk  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Nitari Vosk  I_vote_lcapNitari Vosk  I_voting_barNitari Vosk  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Nitari Vosk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Nitari Vosk  Empty
PostSubject: Nitari Vosk    Nitari Vosk  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:09 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Nitari Vosk (common Aliases: Glaedr Svit-kona, Aldal Nolios)
    Current Residence: Anywhere, he is nomadic.
    Element: Dark
    Pets: Whatever animal he decided to make out of the shadows.
    Weapons: Various assortment of weapons.

[spoiler]Nitari Vosk  Weap1-Copy2

Nitari Vosk  Weap1-Copy

Nitari Vosk  Weap2

Nitari Vosk  Weap1

Nitari Vosk  Weap1-Copy3

Nitari Vosk  MP_Characters1[/spolier]

And other swords, bombs, daggers, throwing daggers, and smoke bombs. He does not keep these all on his person. He usually has the hidden blade on his wrist, a sword attached to his belt, throwing daggers in his boots, and a dagger in his other boot. Also likes to use a sickle which he always keeps on his belt.

[size=18]|APPEARANCE|

Hair: When his hood is not up his hair is black with grey streaks in it. His hair is always neat and combed back as if he was getting ready for a meeting and not going to kill someone.
    Eyes: His eyes are normal shape and size and are a brown-reddish color.
    Height: 5’8
    Clothes: His everyday wear is a combination of black and red fabrics. He wears long black pants with a red and black shirt. Around his waist he has belts which hold his weapons and upon his shoulders he has a black coat with a hood, that is usually always up. He also wears different disguises and puts on many personas.
    Skin: He has scars on his arms, legs, chest, and face because of his countless encounters and accidents. His skin is light and allows the scars to be even more visible.
    Body Type: His body is still toned and muscular despite his old age. He is still able to keep up with most of the younger members of his order, but in the last few years he has been feeling his age and soon his body will catch up to his age.
    Image: Nitari Vosk  Victorian_assassin_by_Jastorama1

[size=18]|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: Nitari is a very mysterious person, but is known to be blunt to those few people who are close to him. He is motivated by his beliefs that man is either naturally good or bad and sees it as his mission to sort out the bad from the good and take them out to make sure they do not disrupt the balance. He is very devoted to what he puts his mind to and that is training new and old recruits and going on missions Because of his mysterious and almost reclusive nature he can be very closed and unfriendly when meeting new people. It takes a lot to get his attention and trust; he does not trust that many people only those in his most inner circle. Nitari is disciplined and mature trying to get others to follow his example, but is disappointed when people do not follow his path.
    Personal Strengths: Light on his feet, acrobat abilities, educated in war and fighting, disciplined, can use numerous weapons, and can be very focused and straightforward on things he needs or wants.
    Personal Weaknesses: Can often be to blunt to people, does not like to talk to people outside the Order, does not trust that many people, tries to complete everything to the key, his two views on the world can make him end up looking like the bad guy, and is starting to feel his age
    Personal Hero: No one.
    Dreams and Ambitions: Maintain order in the world, keep the code of his Order, and keep the position as leader for more years to come

Likes: stealth, weapons, war, the Order, assassins, and being mysterious

Dislikes: Loudmouths, corrupt leaders, ignorant people, being caught, and someone ruining his mission or objective

Brief History:

Nitari was born in a small farming community in the Dark State of the Fire Nation. When he was not working on the field, using a sickle (his weapon of choice for most assassinations)to harvest the crops or feeding the livestock he spent most of his free time training. Nitari would spend any chance he got in the large open fields using his father’s old mercenary weapons practicing on dummies or just slashing the air trying new moves. At the age of fifteen he and his family were forced to sell their farm and leave. They ended up moving to a nearby town where he was sent to school, but still trained with the weapons. Ever since he was young he has always dreamed of fighting for the army, but since the Dark State had no army he was not able to enlist. Once he was able to leave school Nitari spent the next few years traveling around the nation performing odd jobs for cash and board.

At the young age of twenty thieves had jumped out from an alley when he was delivering a package and in an instant his family heritage and instincts kicked in and he fought all of them off, only using his fists. A few minutes after that event a hooded man appeared to Nitari and offered him the chance of a lifetime, to study under his wing in the Order of Assassing. He accepted the offer and for the next five years he spent his time in training in the arts of killing, strategy, tracking, and use of a large array of weapons. He was given the honor of becoming the leader’s second hand man and when Nitari was twenty-seven the old maser died and gave Nitari full control. He was the first youngest leader of the group and from there he took the position with pride and was able to recuit more members and get the job done.

Years continued and he aged; now at in his mid thirties he expects the best of his order and does not approve of failure. He has stuck through all the hard years and plans on staying for more years to come. Even though he is feeling his old age he still continues to go out on missions, teach the pupils, and do anything in his power to bring back order to the different nations. He can be in any of the Order’s hideouts and spends his time traveling to different one lending aid when needed. Nitari can is only seen on rare occasions out of the hideouts, and will never move from place to place in the day.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Nitari Vosk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nitari Vosk    Nitari Vosk  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:42 pm

OMG I LOVE HIM APPROVED! lol.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Nitari Vosk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: