Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Darin "Ba'sill" Kaihei I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Darin "Ba'sill" Kaihei I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Darin "Ba'sill" Kaihei I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Darin "Ba'sill" Kaihei I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Darin "Ba'sill" Kaihei I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Darin "Ba'sill" Kaihei I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Darin "Ba'sill" Kaihei I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Darin "Ba'sill" Kaihei I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Darin "Ba'sill" Kaihei I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Darin "Ba'sill" Kaihei 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Darin "Ba'sill" Kaihei I_vote_lcapDarin "Ba'sill" Kaihei I_voting_barDarin "Ba'sill" Kaihei I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Darin "Ba'sill" Kaihei I_vote_lcapDarin "Ba'sill" Kaihei I_voting_barDarin "Ba'sill" Kaihei I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Darin "Ba'sill" Kaihei

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Darin "Ba'sill" Kaihei Empty
PostSubject: Darin "Ba'sill" Kaihei   Darin "Ba'sill" Kaihei I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:01 am

|BASICS|
    Name
    Darin Kaihei (DAH-rin KAI-hay) (BAH-sil)
    Meaning(s):
    First: "Burnt land."
    Last: "Beauty and grace."
    - Alias: "Brave"

Alias
    Ba'sill: Ba'sill is Darin's code name, to protect his identity. Each assassin is given one once they join, but most are not allowed to choose their own. Ba'sill's mother has had high aspirations for him becoming an assassin. Fellow assassins offered the name 'Ba’sill', since his mother could not give him his name, either, further eliminating any personal connections.

Engage: A nickname few refer to him by. Darin likes it very much.

Rii: Roman's title for Darin. The two met when they were very young. Roman had difficulty pronouncing Darin's name due to his speech impediment. Darin instructed Roman to use what was easiest for him, so the other boy settled with 'Rii'.

Birthplace
    Earth Kingdom :: The Desert

Current Residence
    Assassin Island :: Assassin HQ

Rank
    Bender, Assassin apprentice

Element
    Earth :: sand, Nature

Pets
    None

Weapons
  • Smoke Bombs
  • Dagger
  • Hidden Blade

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday
    June 5th

Blood type
    B+

Hobbies
  • Combative arts
    - Throwing knives
    - Sword fighting
    - Archery
    - Martial Arts
    - Concealment
    - Trickery

Quirks
  • Ba’sill rarely uses his real name, which made him uncomfortable during his interactions with Roman. He however, prefers that Claudia addresses him as 'Darin', because he sees her as his own mother.

Favorite Color
    Yellow

Family
    Valerie, 32 (deceased; mother)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair
    Darin's hair is very long, almost touching his ankles. The strands are braided tightly and secured with a series of bands. The hair is dark and very textured. Thick. Darin finds the mass troublesome and difficult to manage. He, however, vehemently insists it is not cut.

Eyes
    Piercing red

Height
    4'6

Clothes
    Desert themed. Darin adorns a very small, unfasten-able vest, leaving his stomach exposed and his chest bare. Darin's usual lower attire consists of puffy pants or simple khaki shorts. The clothes are somewhat worn and faded due to long hours frolicking in the sun.

Skin
    Very tan, soft

Body Type
    Small but lean, already developing muscles for someone so young. Ba’sill is sure to possess unnatural strength.

Image Gallery
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality
    Darin is a cheeky, somewhat troubled, mischievous youth. He is often in injured, as he loves to fight. Darin is also oddly flirtatious for someone his age. Talking to girls is no problem at all to him, and he hopes to get a reputation as a 'player'. Darin spends long afternoons prowling the streets, speaking to local gangs, terrorizing the populace and joining other children in bothersome antics.

Ba’sill has problems pertaining to individuals of authority. He only obeys is his surrogate mother, Claudia, whom he privately adores. Darin finds regret a difficult matter to accomplish. As an assassin, regret would destroy him, and so Darin attempts to abstain from apologizing, or any other form of compassion. The boy does love games and is in constant search of friends to play with. Or people to make fun of.

Strengths
    - Physically strong
    - Multi-lingual (the exact number of languages he knows is currently unknown)
    - Keen; observant
    - Fast learner
    - Versatile
    - Flexible
    - Fast
    - Durable
    - Stealthy

Weaknesses
    - Young; naive
    - Arrogant
    - Immature
    - Inexperienced
    - Too exuberant

Personal Heroes
    Claudia

- Soft sweets (cakes, pies, ice cream, etc.)
    - Fighting!
    - Playing; running around, climbing, jumping
    - Arguing
    - Making an accomplishment
    - Sunsets
    - Shiny things; trinkets

Dislikes
    - Being told what to do
    - Getting sick
    - Sitting still
    - When people treat him like a little kid
    - Healthy foods

History
    Ba’sill's mother had been a formal assassin, part of an organization of that are sometimes hired by Nations to assimilate certain members of royalty or nobility. Ba’sill's mother died three years after he was born, bitten by a venomous viper on an excursion through the desert. After his mother's death, the toddler was left both homeless and orphaned. Subsequently, Claudia, the leader of the assassins adopted him.

Ba’sill's mother had high hopes of him following in her footsteps. From an early age, Ba’sill was already being taught to speak in several different languages, and was also learning the basic codes of homicide. She believed it was all in the form of justice, and constantly reminded Ba’sill of the 'bad people' in their world, and why it was good to make sure they never hurt anyone ever again.

Predictably, this did extreme damage on the child's psyche. Since Ba’sill was five, he has meticulously and almost reflexively identifies weaknesses in each and everyone he approaches. Vulnerable spots, sensitive areas, the best technique to utilize to kill this person, and also which weapon would be most efficient. At the same time, Ba’sill was urged to go to school and behave like a normal child. Kids his age thought nothing of killing others, and grew to fear Ba’sill when he constantly, blankly asked why they did not just get rid of the 'bad people' that made their lives so 'miserable'.

Despite being only six-years-old, Ba’sill has the mentality of someone much older. He spent more and more time away from home, until he memorized the sprawling streets of the city. Sometimes he would be away from sunup to sunrise, returning with pockets full of gold and other valuables. He'd used his young age and talents to his advantage, becoming a street performer. Sympathetic individuals offered him plenty of money and 'condolences'.

It was out performing in Ba Sing Se that he met a very young, very much lost, Roman Leiheng. Oblivious that this was the prince of the Northern Water Tribe (Roman was dressed in the same attire he was), Ba’sill ignored him and carried on. It was only when Roman began to stumble and finally collapse did Darin truly pay attention and go to his aid. It turns out that Roman had been wandering for a while and had horrible exhaustion and suffered from a heatstroke. Ba’sill spent nearly all his money checking the two of them in a hotel so he can work on 'fixing' the other, younger boy.

When Roman woke a day later, Ba’sill did not hide his irritation with the child. He demanded to know where his family was but, as expected, Roman had no idea. Then the boy started crying about going home. When Ba’sill asked where that was, Roman innocently informed him of his real name. Ba’sill, suspecting that he was the Northern Water Tribe prince (assassins had extensive information on all the Nation's heirs and relatives), asked him to confirm such suspicions. When Roman, again naively, did, Ba’sill decided to keep him a while longer, eager for some kind of award in finding the prince.

Roman stayed at the hotel for days until he was completely healed and Ba’sill could no longer afford it. He enlisted Claudia's aid in helping Roman find his brothers. Ba’sill considered Roman very unimpressive for a prince, and vowed to someday help him get stronger. Unbeknownst to the both of them, they would surely be meeting again in the future, shortly after their tentative friendship was born. Castiel and Cassian show up to retrieve Roman, and the two share a heartfelt goodbye.

Since Ba’sill was is not allowed to kill, and has not as of yet, he's had plenty of free time and still a relatively good psyche. Being the witness of things no usual child should witness has chipped at his childhood bit by bit. Ba’sill is very mature for his age, well beyond his years.

Last edited by LadyKura on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:15 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Darin "Ba'sill" Kaihei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darin "Ba'sill" Kaihei   Darin "Ba'sill" Kaihei I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:00 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Darin "Ba'sill" Kaihei
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: