Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kael Shirokani I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kael Shirokani I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kael Shirokani I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kael Shirokani I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kael Shirokani I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kael Shirokani I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kael Shirokani I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kael Shirokani I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kael Shirokani I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kael Shirokani 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kael Shirokani I_vote_lcapKael Shirokani I_voting_barKael Shirokani I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kael Shirokani

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

Kael Shirokani Empty
PostSubject: Kael Shirokani   Kael Shirokani I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:54 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Kael Shirokani

Birthplace: Southern Water Tribe

Current Residence: Southern Water Tribe

Element: Water bender.

Pets: None.

Weapons: Kael is pro peace but knows how to use many weapons; however, he prefers to stick with water bending.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: June 10th, 690 AO

Hobbies: Kael enjoys reading in the vast library and practicing water bending, as well as looking at ancients texts.

Quirks: Kael doesn't like to fight and will try any means nessissary to talk himself out of a situation. He has a habit of wearing long robes where he can fold his arms inside the sleeves. He has a strong eye for architecture as well as interior design, and he redecorated most of the Southern palace. This trait also makes him critical of the artwork, pottery, and designs of other places (temples, palaces, etc). So far, nothing has impressed him more than his own home.

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Like his twin sister, Kael has long white hair. It was born that way. He has long bangs that frame his face, making him strikingly similar to Kaida. He doesn't do much with it, although Roslyn sometimes weaves braids in it because his hair is so silky.

Eyes: Kael has some of the most observing eyes one will ever see. He has thin pupils that stand out in his greenish blue iris color, and they always have a spark of interest and life to them.

Height: 5' 11''

Clothes: Kael's clothes change regularly, but he enjoys silky textures that billow around, even if they aren't suitable for the outside climate of his nation. For outside the palace, he has a reserve of extremely well made fur coats that hang loose around his body.

Skin: Kael has noticeably paler skin than either of his sisters, but it is just as perfect. Unblemished and well taken care of, his skin seems to radiate in light, although it may just be how white it is.

Body Type: Kael is broad shouldered but frail. He lacks the muscle tone and body strength of Kaida, and therefore is less useful in fights. But the body fits him. His fingers are long and slender and graceful, and his thin appearance and oversized clothing gives him a pleasant look.

Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Kael is a very pleasant person to be around. He is polite and friendly and will always hear someone out. He gives advice freely and will try and help anyone in need. He is one of the easiest people to approach in the Southern Water Tribe, and is very empathetic to people.

When Kael looses, either by loosing a gamble or bet, or having a bad business transaction, he laughs it off and continues on. Nothing in life seems to phase him. It's like he's trapped inside a bubble where no one can hurt him. The only time one can see him angry is if his sisters are threatened. Even with a rough relationship with Kaida, he cares very much for her and is always doing small things to make her life easier without her noticing. Of Roslyn, he is very protective. He saw what went wrong with Kaida and wants to protect Roslyn from that.

Recently, his bubble has popped. The Summit made him unsure of his ability as king (the economy crashing didn't help either) and he's almost desperate to prove himself. He actually wanted to fight in the war, to prove he could lead, and his calm demeanor has been crumbling around him. He's been more open, more determined, and more fearful. The positive side of his change is that it has brought him closer to his sister, Kaida (she is actually caring and protective of him since he showed signs of vulnerability).

Personal Strengths: Reasonable, will listen, helpful, intelligent, unbreakable spirit, charity, selfless.

Personal Weaknesses: Military, fighting, over protective, self doubting.

Personal Hero: The ancient scholars of the old nations.

Dreams and Ambitions: Kael, for the time being, wants nothing more than his family and people to be happy, as well as for his nation to pull through the war.

Likes: Books, warm drinks, decorative clothing, conversing with peasants and others, his sisters.

Dislikes: Senseless war, death, poverty, suffering, getting overly involved in anything.

Brief History:

Kael's parents rubbed off on him. He became extremely caring and kind hearted and always looked out for everything. He was the peacemaker in his family. He solved all of Kaida and Roslyn's spats, and all the fights between his friends. Naturally, when he was started on weapon training, he disliked it. Kael saw no point in using weapons for good, and if not for good, what else would they be used for? He had blind spots and refused to see war. Water bending, however, was a different story. The connection that had to be made to bend fascinated him, and he quickly excelled at it. He practiced it constantly, reveling every time he did something new.

When his parents died, Kael was devastated. They had always been there for him, and with them gone, he honestly wasn't sure how to deal with it. Kaida was certainly no help as she retreated into her shell and became mean spirited. He was left to take care of Roslyn, and did the best he could, keeping his parents teachings in mind. When the issue of the throne was brought up, he knew it would either be him or Kaida. Roslyn was too young. Kaida downright refused as he expected, and not wanting to let his parents or his people down, Kael stepped up to rule. He wasn't very good at it the first year. The tribe experienced an unstable economy and the military had all but vanished. He wasn't sure how to handle the situation at such a young age, but after the first year, he had the grasp of it and evened out to economy. When Kaida withdrew somewhat from her shell, she reformed the military. Kael now considers himself an okay king, but takes pride in the fact that he takes the time to get to know his people.

Last edited by The Phantom Thief on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Kael Shirokani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kael Shirokani   Kael Shirokani I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:00 am

Approved ~ ! Oh my God, he's so damn sexeh. ^_^ <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan

Kael Shirokani
Page 1 of 1