Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Nicholas Lynch (Done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Nicholas Lynch (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Nicholas Lynch (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Nicholas Lynch (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Nicholas Lynch (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Nicholas Lynch (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Nicholas Lynch (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Nicholas Lynch (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Nicholas Lynch (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Nicholas Lynch (Done) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Nicholas Lynch (Done) I_vote_lcapNicholas Lynch (Done) I_voting_barNicholas Lynch (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Nicholas Lynch (Done) I_vote_lcapNicholas Lynch (Done) I_voting_barNicholas Lynch (Done) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Nicholas Lynch (Done)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

Nicholas Lynch (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Nicholas Lynch (Done)   Nicholas Lynch (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:12 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Nicholas Lynch. He has an alias as Nails.

Age: No one is completely sure of his age, but he is most likely 25.

Birthplace: A small Fire Nation town close to the Royal Palace.

Current Residence: Nicholas doesn't have a permanent residence, as he travels around a lot on business.

Pets: None.

Weapons: Nicholas has an arsenal of relatively advanced guns that he managed to get his hands on for his job. He's extremely skilled with them.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: September 30th, 681 AO

Hobbies: Smoking and travelling, he doesn't really have hobbies.

Quirks: Nicholas is a bit obsessive and pays great attention to deal, and he has to wear a specific eye patch and coat. If any of these items are replaced, he will notice immediately and promptly freak out about it. He's the same with cigarettes and will only smoke one brand. All other brands are trash in his mind.

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Nicholas has long red hair that he usually leaves down. It's straight, and he enjoys parting it in a zig zag formation. His hair frames his face and sometimes covers it, and occasionally he'll put it in a ponytail when it's getting in the way of work.

Eyes: Nicholas a has green eye that seems to droop a bit like a basset hound. He lost his other eye in a childhood accident and wears a black eye patch over it.

Height: 5' 11''

Clothes: Nicholas doesn't have set clothing and usually switches his wardrobe around, however, he is always seen with his red coat with a fur lined hood.

Skin: Nicholas's skin looks smooth and unmarked, and this is true for his face except for the eye patch over his eye. On his arms, and chest especially though, his is marked with scars, both old and new, from childhood accidents and recent work as a bounty hunter. His skin is relatively pale.

Body Type: Nicholas has a wiry structure, built more for speed than strength. Because of this, he isn't so good hand to hand combat and prefers to use his guns to shoot from afar or close, as long as he doesn't have to get into any serious hand fights.

Image:Nicholas Lynch (Done) Tumblr_lq8qd84llu1r1unroo1_500

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Nicholas's mood completely depends on the amount of nicotine in his blood. Being highly addicted to the drug, when he has it in his bloodstream, he's a nice, friendly, funny, and happy person. When going for a while without a cigarette, however, Nicholas can quickly become irritable, mean, desperate, and downright scary. But nicotine doesn't completely control his personality. Nicholas has a strange way of dealing with things. As a bounty hunter, he tries not to kill his victims and nearly always manages to bring them in alive. He values life greatly, and even if the wanted men are criminals, they are still human and have a life too. Around friends he may seem aloof and pretends to not particularly care about what goes on in their lives, but he is always paying attention. One of his greatest fears is losing those close to him, so Nicholas will do anything to keep his friends alive and well and happy.

Personal Strengths: Extremely skilled with guns, loyal, trustworthy, good fighter, hard working, good sense of justice.

Personal Weaknesses: Addicted to nicotine, lacks good body strength, merciful.

Personal Hero: Owlan the Lionheart for his bravery and sense of justice in battle and life, and how he has dealt with his duties afterward.

Dreams and Ambitions: He doesn't really know yet, he's just going through life as he sees fit.

Likes: Cigarettes, guns, honesty, hospitality, sweets, life, nature, perfection.

Dislikes: Crime, meaningless war, alcohol, litter, cross dressers, gangs.

Brief History:
    Nicholas was born in a small Fire Nation town near the palace. He didn't have a lot of money or very good opportunities, and his mother died from childbirth. The Royal family at that time encouraged mingling with the common folks, and Nicholas's best friend, in fact, was Owlan, now king of the Fire Nation. His father was all for this friendship, hoping to gain some up in rank or money by his only son being tight with the Fire Nation prince. Nicholas, however, never thought of it that way. He loved Owlan and felt a fierce loyalty to him he had never felt before. This friendship and peace was not to last. At the tender age of eight, when Owlan was ten and he was about to be sent off for training, the Ember Island army launched a secret attack on the Fire Nation mainland. They hit several towns, Nicholas's little town included. They burnt the place to the ground and left few survivors. Nicholas was one of the people who got away, leaving only his family, friends, and eye behind. He staggered out of the town, only wanting to get away, and found himself faced with a whole new life.

Nicholas was picked up in a trade town not far from his own, one that hadn't been hit but took in the survivors. The people there were closed, and while he was lumped in an orphanage with other children, it was obvious no one wanted a one eyed freak like himself. After a few months in the orphanage, any attachment to his past life had been erased and his own survival was the emanating thought every day. Desperate at the age of nine, Nicholas stole away from the orphanage and left the town to travel on his own. He didn't last long. On his fifth day on his own, two robbers found him and took Nicholas with them. They tried to teach him the ways of bandits and criminals, but being so close to Fire Nation royalty had left him with a strong sense of justice and at the next town Nicholas used the gun techniques the bandits had taught him and he brought both of them in to jail. The start of his career as a bounty hunter.

Now, at age twenty-five, looking completely different, Nicholas has traveled most of the world and seen wonders he couldn't have even imagined as a child. He has quite a reputation, and is known by criminals as "Nails" because of the nails he drives through the faces of the criminals on the wanted posters after he's captured them. Nicholas now finds himself back in the ever growing Fire Nation, and he remembers the friendship he had with Owlan, now king, before both of them had vanished. He intends to get hired by the Fire Nation royalty to do some hunting jobs, and find out just how much Owlan has changed.

Last edited by The Phantom Thief on Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Lynch (Done)   Nicholas Lynch (Done) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:16 pm

Kali! Oh, how I've missed you. Can't wait till he's done -- he's definitely interesting. Looking forward to talking/RPing with you again! ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Lynch (Done)   Nicholas Lynch (Done) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:48 pm

Approved. I'm heading to bed now, don't worry lol. I'll approve the others in the morning. I like him though! He's awesome lol.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Lynch (Done)   Nicholas Lynch (Done) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:50 pm

I've missed you too! And thanks, I'm enjoying making him. XD I might be making two others as well - the Southern Water Tribe prince and princess. They are twins, so we'll need to do a roleplay with them and your Northern Water Tribe twins as well. =D
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Lynch (Done)   Nicholas Lynch (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:47 pm

OMG THAT'S SO AWESOME. MAKETHEMMAKETHEMMAKE them fast!!!!
Back to top Go down
Laurent
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Laurent

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Lynch (Done)   Nicholas Lynch (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:54 pm

And can dark prince hang with them too? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Lynch (Done)   Nicholas Lynch (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:08 pm

Yesh! ^_^ If Kali's fine with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Lynch (Done)   Nicholas Lynch (Done) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nicholas Lynch (Done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: