Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Arashi (Done)  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Arashi (Done)  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Arashi (Done)  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Arashi (Done)  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Arashi (Done)  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Arashi (Done)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Arashi (Done)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Arashi (Done)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Arashi (Done)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Arashi (Done)  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Arashi (Done)  I_vote_lcapArashi (Done)  I_voting_barArashi (Done)  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Arashi (Done)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arashi
Banned
Banned
Arashi

Arashi (Done)  Empty
PostSubject: Arashi (Done)    Arashi (Done)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:35 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Arashi
    Birthplace: Dark Nation
    Current Residence: Dark Nation capital
    Element: Dark and Light
    Pets: N/A
    Weapons: Several small spools of harder then steel wires

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: On some sorta eclipse
    Blood type: The tasty kind ^^
    Hobbies: Arashi will tend to weave his wires around in different shapes and designs
    Quirks:

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair:
    Arashi has dark green hair green hair that is just below shoulder length and wavy. With his hat on it covers his face.
    Eyes: Golden brown eyes that are a decent shape and properly symmetrical.
    Height: 6, 3
    Clothes: He wears a simple black suit
    with a white shirt underneath, short brown gloves, and brown steel-toed
    shoes. He dons a pair of black trousers held up by two brown belts. He
    completes the outfit with a black fedora hat to close the shady visage.
    Skin: Very smooth and seamless face, yet his body is riddled with battle scars such as cuts, burns, bruises, welts, and patches of scar tissue from hole based wounds.
    Body Type: Arashi is extremely muscular under his suit. His body is lean yet very loose. His body is very well toned, yet with the scars it is not the prettiest of sights.
    Image: Arashi (Done)  300px-Hazama_%28Continuum_Shift%2C_Character_Select_Artwork%29

[size=18]|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: Arashi is fiercely independent. He is able to accomplish anything that
    he puts his mind to and he won't give up. He is perfectly suited to
    being on their own. He is not a social butterfly like some other
    people
    and he will actually prefer to live on his own that way there is never
    any issue of who controls what at home, he likes to be in control. Arashi is extremely ambitious, persistent and determined which is shown
    through a fiery determination and strong will. Not in a stubborn sense
    however, because Arashi will work for what he wants and control with
    justified reasons. This is obvious to any onlooker. He never gives up,
    he is so determined to reach his goal. The key to this success is his
    flexibility. He is are able to re-survey a situation and take a
    different approach if necessary. This makes him very adaptable and
    versatile. Arashi is a fierce competitor, combined
    with his powers
    of observation and his excellent memory, he will recall facts and when
    necessary, bring them to the table at the time of need. He will win
    justly, with proper facts and arguments to support his thoughts and
    opinions. Arashi is excellent at restoring order to a chaotic situation
    and he is just as capable of manipulating for his own personal goals. Arashi is often the most misunderstood of individuals. He is about
    intensity and contradictions. He like's to be aware of a situation and
    always know what's going on, figuring this out with his probing mind,
    on the other hand, he is interested in the paranormal, conspiracy
    theories and other types of similar unknown. He is very capable of
    hiding his true feelings and motivations, he often will have ulterior
    motives or a hidden agenda. Arashi are all about control, he needs to
    be in control at all times. To be out of control is very threatening,
    even dangerous to Arashi's psyche, when he's in control, he feels safe. Arashi is very emotional, his emotions are intensified, both good
    emotions and bad. Negative emotions of jealousy and resentment are
    hallmarks of this turbulent character On the other side, Arashi is well
    known for his forceful and powerful drive to succeed and his amazing
    dedication. Arashi is constantly trying to understand his emotions
    through finding a deeper purpose in life. Arashi very intuitive, but
    not as in a psychic sense, more as intuitive into the human mind, he has
    a great understanding of the
    mystery and the power of the human
    mind. Arashi has a fear of failure which he keeps hidden extremely well,
    should his confrontation not be successful, or his career fail, he
    will simply use his adaptive skill to quickly move and and leave the
    bad experience behind. Do not ever expect him to fess up or share his
    tale with anyone however because this shows signs of weakness and Arashi
    is always trying to make himself stronger. Arashi is very weary about
    trusting anyone and needs to gain their trust and this gets built up
    over time and once all the 'trust tests' have been passed, Arashi loves
    deeply and intensely. Underneath the cool exterior, energies and
    emotions are constantly flowing but Arashi deals with this by
    channeling this into useful activities, hobbies, relationships or a
    career. This is never apparent to the outside observer but knowing this
    fact explains why Arashi is so passionate about whatever it is that he
    is undertaking. Arashi has powerful instincts and he trusts his own gut
    feeling which is another reason why Arashi seldom fails. The ongoing
    lesson in
    life for Arashi, is to channel his powerful energy into
    positive goals and not succumbing to the darker forces in life such as
    manipulation and greed, he will then have great success in his life and
    have a clean, happy conscience and a circle of friends he can trust and
    hold dear to him.
    Personal Hero: N/A
    Dreams and Ambitions: To restore the Dark Nation as a strong country, but not as an enemy, but as a friend to all. Proving that even Darkness can be a friend. A personal goal though is for Arashi to someday attain peace in the world. A true peace, one that can last forever.

Dislikes: Also explained in personality

Brief History: Darkness and Light within the Hearts of many can be said about all human beings. Yet Arashi displays through a more...Tangible manner.
    He was born into Dark Nation royalty, yet no one would have ever known this until the day when he became the Dark Lord. Yet that is us getting ahead of ourselves.
    In the beginning, the royalty of the Dark Nation was barley holding together due to the Fire Nation being in control. Politics of the Dark Nation held little power over the Fire Nation politicians.
    While involved, the Dark Nation with little power saw no reason to remain involved with the Fire Nation. They did not rebel, but they did not stay either. They were like children, eating your food, sleeping in your bed and giving nothing back but thanks you's and smiles.
    One day, A Woman named Ayame and a man named Skarin tried to bring order and balance to the crippled Dark Nation. Attempting to restore there sense of honor so that they could do there part to help bring peace much the Fire Nation. Ayame and Skarin were strong and noble people, they were not like any kind of royalty you would ever see, they were like battle born warriors. Putting themselves in this thick of it all, taking on more and more then they could carry.

These two loved each other very much as Husband and Wife. There lives together was spent fighting. Ayame was a highly trained, lethal Dark bender, while Skarin was powerful and forged through the flames war type of man that was a legendary master of the Light bending.
    These two together were both born from the Dark nation, Skarin's parents however were Light benders, and Ayame's parents were Dark Benders.
    These two worked together to help pull the Dark Nation together and make them a strong and noble force again. Yet the one they wanted to change was the history the Dark Nation had.

The Dark Nation was always evil, starting war and with a mad lust for power. Ayame and Skarin wanted to change that, they wanted to show that even darkness itself could fight for what's right. As a couple they were an example of Yin and Yang working together.
    While they fought hard, hope began to drain from them. For years they tried but kept running into delays or errors.
    Eventually, Ayame and Skarin had to settle down, due to the stubborn opinions of the Dark Nation they had to end up leaving the Dark Nation and to a more rural village that was on Dark nation land but unaffiliated with any Nation.

It was here that Ayame and Skarin settled down, and eventually consummated there love by bearing a child to continue there name.
    Together, they named this boy Arashi, and rose him to become a warrior. Arashi was a stubborn young boy, always fighting, always being a handful and almost never rested. As he grew though, they trained in all the arts of fighting and bending. Arashi was born with the power to bend the Darkness to his will. He was much like his Mother in terms of personality, yet he shared his father looks and habits.
    Arashi grew up in the hardest life possible, the training he was given was brutal. Yet he always had a very passive eye about it all, he accepted it when he was old enough to understand it. More and more scars surrounded his body from training sessions and life like tests.

Once around the age of 18, Arashi developed a love for travel. He was always a very curious man, one that enjoyed his privacy deeply. He always had a heart for nature, and often explored unmarked or deserted parts of the world. As his travels continued on he trained his Dark bending while doing mercenary work for money as he traveled. This gave him plenty of field experience and knowledge of true combat.
    His Mercenary work lasted for about 3 years before he came across a job like no other. Arashi was asked to investigate a strange cave that supposedly lead to the spirit world. He took the job with a grain of salt, yet when he reached the cave he knew it was genuine, and he saw a massive centipede with many faces. It was there that Arashi knew of this spirit...It was none other then Koh The Face Stealer. Koh tried to sweet Arashi into getting a reaction of some kind. Koh has entered the real world, and was in a dark cave. Arashi knew he was an evil spirit, so he tried to attack Koh, yet upon his first attack, he made an expression of a war cry, taking Arashi's very face away. However, when his face was taken, he did not die. He could not see, he could speak, nor smell, but he could hear the monsters laughter. It was then that Arashi used not his bending, but his wires to ensnare the beasts by the throat. Koh begged for mercy, but granted none as Arashi tightened the wires, cutting Koh in two. It was by doing this that Arashi's face was given back to him. However Koh was not dead yet. It came back in a much more larger and grotesque form. It was then that Arashi's power of Light was unlocked. As if God himself shined a light onto him, Arashi was given a light from the sky, which he used to defeat the beast by creating a mighty blast of light which finally destroyed the monster. After all this time Arashi returned to his parents with his new found power. It was then that he, and his parents went back to the Dark Nation. Arashi was trained, he was broken, bloodied, wounded, and attacked many times for a purpose. So he could be the one to restore the Dark nation to it's new found glory. Then, together with his parents by his side, Arashi took the throne and vowed to bring peace as the new leader of the Dark Nation. But wait...Something is missing...Why did Arashi do all this? What was his personal motivation for all these things? What went through his mind during his battle with Koh? Just how did he do all this...? Well...That is a story Arashi can tell you...If you ever meet him.

Back to top Go down
Arashi
Banned
Banned
Arashi

Arashi (Done)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi (Done)    Arashi (Done)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:02 am

Alright, done a ready for approval!
Back to top Go down
Laurent
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Laurent

Arashi (Done)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi (Done)    Arashi (Done)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:57 am

Approved, but not entirely sure I have the power to approve.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Arashi (Done)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi (Done)    Arashi (Done)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:01 am

You do its fine lol, but double approved lol.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Arashi (Done)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi (Done)    Arashi (Done)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arashi (Done)
Page 1 of 1