Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fa Kudo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fa Kudo I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fa Kudo I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fa Kudo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fa Kudo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fa Kudo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fa Kudo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fa Kudo I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fa Kudo I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fa Kudo 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fa Kudo I_vote_lcapFa Kudo I_voting_barFa Kudo I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fa Kudo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Fa Kudo Empty
PostSubject: Fa Kudo   Fa Kudo I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:17 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Fa Kudo (Ignore the name in the bottom right corner.)
    Birthplace: Born in the Elemental Kingdom but his family are travelers.
    Current Residence: Decided to settle down in the Elemental Kingdom and open up a shop where he gets fund to make inventions.
    Element: None (I know the picture shows him earthbending, but he has no bending abilities.)
    Pets: A hawk names Trouble.
    Weapons: Various items he invents, but never is forced to use them to fight.

Kingdom and Elemental Kingdom areas.

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Fa has brown hair that is pulled back into a braid to not get into his eyes when he is working. When not in a braid it can be very messy and hard to work with, so he usually keeps it in that nice and clean braided style. If a few small hairs in the front stick out then he does not mind that much as long as his long strands of hair stay in place. His hair is more Earth Kingdom in style because as a child he constantly moved around the Earth
    Eyes: His eyes are average looking eyes and the only distinct thing about them is that they are grey.
    Height: 5’8
    Clothes: He wears a different array of clothes in colors ranging from grey to brown and even green and yellow. His pants are usually tan in color and his shirts always seem to change with whatever he feels like wearing that day. His top is a vest like outfit but much larger and snaps on by a clasp and hook on his chest, it is held in place also by a piece of cloth attached to the shirt. His shoes are sandals but have some modification, due to his profession Fa attached metal over his toes, to protect from things dropping on them, and added leather to make it look more like a shoe. The bottom is that of a sandal and even goes on the same way. When working he has goggles, gloves, and an apron that is worn to protect his clothes.
    Skin: His skin is tanned from spending all those years traveling from one place to another and may appear rough due to being out in the elements. His hands are also worn out for his age because he is constantly working with them and harming his fingers in the process.
    Body Type: Fa is slim and tall towering over most of his friends and family. He is capable of lifting heavy items, but is useless in battle due to his lack of combat training and fully developed muscles.
    Image: Fa Kudo He_looks_for_an_atla_rpg_forum_by_nuttynuti-d38345o1

[size=18]|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: Fa is a traveler and nomad at heart. He is also very eccentric when it comes to inventing new devices and exploring unknown places and lands. He likes a problem to solve and views this as a challenge and will do anything in his power to complete that challenge. Fa has the ability to create anything his will desires with the use of basic items he can make something fantastic. At times he sees his inventions as useless and doubts his real gift as an inventor. He also has a keen interest in medicine and herbs and their actions on everyday people. He finds the human anatomy intriguing and considers himself a self proclaimed doctor. Fa likes people, but can also spend time away from them. He can be very confusing and babble on about different subjects and is known to diverge the conversation when it is not going his way.
    Personal Strengths: Creative, inventing new things, has the willpower to travel and explore, and has the determination to find new and unknown things
    Personal Weaknesses: Weak, can spend too much time on inventions, views some inventions of his useless and unsuccessful, and
    Personal Hero: A man named the Mechanist who invented the hot air balloon.
    Dreams and Ambitions: Find new lands, explore the unknown, invent something useful, and not be a failure

Likes: Inventing, exploring, not staying in the same place, adventures, and herbs/medicine

Dislikes: The arts like singing and dancing, he finds them dull, someone bashing his inventions, an invention not working out as he planned, and being stuck in the same place

Brief History:

Fa was born in a small village in the boarder of the Elemental Kingdom and the Earth Kingdom to a group of traveling merchants. At a young age he was shown the two kingdoms and their cultures, favoring the more diverse culture of the Elemental Kingdom. He had a childhood filled with wandering the deserts of the two kingdoms sometimes slipping into the Light Kingdom terrority to see its different customs and land. Fa found new ways to help his family and their group travel at a very young age by figuring out a way to pack the items more efficiently and even give them more room by developing a light weight and larger bag made of old animal skin. From there he started to grow more interested in inventing rather than selling.

His life as the member of a group of travelers went on and it was a very uneventful one. The only thing he finds good about this constant moving was the ability to see and meet so many different people. He was able to see how they acted, spoke, and even what they had with them. The hot air balloons that belonged to only the very wealthy amazed Fa and ever since he got to touch one in the capitol of the Elemental Kingdom he knew what he wanted to do with his life. At the young age of fifteen he told his parents and they were quick to decline, it was not until his grandfather convinced his parents to let him go. He told them that Fa had no interest in the family way of life and would continue on the tradition, but in a new way. They ended up agreeing and he became an apprentice of an inventor in the Elemental Kingdom Capitol. His life from there will be filled with good times and failures as his master taught him a way to deal with these moments when he fails.

Fa was never able to coup with the idea of failing and would spend hours even days working on a single project never getting that much work done. The minor details would have him working into late hours of the night and then sleeping late in the day. His master ended up letting him go and Fa found himself alone in the streets of the Elemental Kingdom Capitol. At the age of seventeen he had to resort to begging and selling small inventions such as children toys or items to help around the house or work place. One day his items took the eye of a noble who ended up giving Fa a large sum of money to start his own shop and produce more items for him to show the king. From there Fa received more grants from the noble and even the king and was able to produce more and more inventions. Fa was even able to master a faster prototype of the hot air balloon and is used by only the Elemental Kingdom. Fa took an oath to not give out his designs to anyone no matter what they offered

Fa resided in his home/workshop in the large capitol of the Elemental Kingdom cranking out invention after invention to meet the quota requited by his contract for a number of years. Somehow on the side he was able to explore the world of medicine and develop new ways to num patients for surgery so they would receive less pain and even an easier way to clean up wounds and remove arrows. Fa has been getting restless and wanted to close up shop or put a close friend in charge and go and explore the world. That traveling nomad in him is developing restless feet and is starting to surface. When he turned twenty-five he decided to put his closest friend in charge while he goes off and travel. The first destination on his map is the Fire Nation to the east and there he will be ready what the world has to offer.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Fa Kudo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fa Kudo   Fa Kudo I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:23 am

Approved lol, i like.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Fa Kudo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: