Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Sio Ito I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Sio Ito I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Sio Ito I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Sio Ito I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Sio Ito I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Sio Ito I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Sio Ito I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Sio Ito I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Sio Ito I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Sio Ito 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Sio Ito I_vote_lcapSio Ito I_voting_barSio Ito I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Sio Ito

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Sio Ito Empty
PostSubject: Sio Ito   Sio Ito I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:37 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Sio Ito
Birthplace: Northern Water Tribe
Current Residence: Northern Water Tribe
Element: None
Pets: A small otter-penguin.
Weapons: None because he is a pacifist.

[size=18]|APPEARANCE|

Hair: His hair is long and brown and is always in a top knot, only when he sleeps is when it is down. Sio likes to keep his hair orderly and clean as much as possible because he is always meeting nobles asking for aid and others asking for help in the topics of history, economics, book keeping, writing, and more subjects he finds interesting.
Eyes: His eyes are blue like the water surrounding the Northern Water Tribe and they are average in size and shape, not sticking to far out or too far into his face.
Height: 5’7
Clothes: He wears the traditional clothes of the Northern Water Tribe which is a large fur coat to fight off the chilly weather, thick pants, and fur boots to keep his feet warm. His colors range from light blue, blue, dark blue, and to almost a sky or baby blue. His pants are always a tad bit darker from his coat though and underneath his coat he has a somewhat thick shirt to protect from the cold. He likes to wear gloves on his hands because they are always cold. Around his waist he has a cincture, basically a large piece of fabric, to keep his coat in place and on the right side of his head he has a feather and beaded thing of jewelry hanging from his ear. He also wears glasses because without them he could not read, and since he carries a book with him everywhere books are known to be a part of his attire.
Skin: He has very dark tanned skin because his distant ancestors originated from the Earth Kingdom, but at the times of Earth King Li they ran to the Northern Water Tribe where they made a name for themselves. Also on his right arm he has a slight gash from when he was young and training, since then he refuses to pick up a weapon.
Body Type: Slender but not as frail as he looks because he has some muscles, but never decides to use them. He would much rather prefer using them to lift heavy stacks of books than hurting people.
Image: Sio Ito Avatar_Enki_by_yami02041

[size=18]|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: Sio is a great advocator of the arts and the learning and appreciating of history. He loves to spend hours looking at the cause and effect of major historical events and how it impacts today’s society. He enjoys shows, the theatre, and is one of the major benefactors of the idea for building a theatre in the Northern Water Tribe. He enjoys cultural events and festivities because it gives others a chance to learn more about history and the world as a whole. Since he is a scholar he also is known to spend large amounts of time alone in his room or the library working on books and keeping order of numbers and information. Sio has a lot to say about so many different topics, even some great ideas to match the Water Tribe with the other nations, maybe even make it greater. But sadly he is far too shy to tell anyone any of his ideas and will only open up to people he is very close to like the Water Tribe Princes.
Personal Strengths: Very knowledgeable of different subjects, ability to read and write in different ways and styles, knowledge of vast cultures of the world, can be turned to for the affect of an action (he looks back at past events and determines it that way), and able to spend countless hours working on a project and can finish it in one to two days
Personal Weaknesses: Shy and very reserved, does not open up to most people, afraid of people with power and weapons, and unable to do any type of fighting or be in battles
Personal Hero: Other scholars and explorers
Dreams and Ambitions: To travel to world and see every nation through his eyes instead of what is mentioned in his books.

Likes: History, cultures, vast libraries, the arts, singing, acting, and acquiring new and old events in history

Dislikes: Savages, being in battles, intolerant people, and public speaking

Brief History:
[/list]
Sio was born to a middle class family to a scholarly father and home bound mother. At a very young age his father filled his boy’s mind with cultures, languages, writing styles, the arts, paintings, and many other different types of interests Sio still has to this day. His father trained the boy through most of his childhood and did not need to hire tutors to do the work. Through the use of his own home library and vast array of methods Sio’s father was able to make the boy a living prodigy in dealing with the subjects of history, mathematics, languages, arts, and cultures of the world. Sio will continue to advance in age and due to this rigorous lifestyle he stated home most of the day unable to communicate with people outside his house. So he was lacking in social skills for a good ten to eleven years of his life.

At the young age of twelve Sio was brought to the Palace of the Water Tribe and shown to the scholars and advisers there. His father wanted to let the boy live and study with them. When the boy was sent to a room to meet with the large men he was scared and unable to talk, they sent him back to his father and he went home. After two more years of studying and going to a public school to learn social interactions he was sent back and graciously accepted by the men. In the Palace walls he was forced to join the even harder school of the scholars and was even made to learn how to use a weapon if needed. One time while at training Sio made one wrong move and his partner ended up making a gash on Sio’s arm. Ever since that event he has refused to pick up any weapon and is happy to call himself a pacifist, even though he does not truly hate war because wars always end up with some affect on history.

He decided to focus his attention on more of the academics of the school and excelled in the different subjects. Since the school is so close to the Palace he made friends with the Water Tribe princes and really says they are his true friends, because he still has a problem making them. Sio is in his last year of schooling and plans to continue his research in the library of the Water Tribe focusing all his attention on history of the world and mainly the Water Tribe. Sio desires to continue his education elsewhere though thinking about heading to Ba Sing Se or the Fire Nation Capitol and learn what they have to offer. Sadly that dream of his is in the back of his mind because of the fact his father wishes for him to become a scholar for the Water Tribe King and work as an accountant or historian.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Sio Ito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sio Ito   Sio Ito I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:48 pm

Definitely approved. After I check out the others, I'll go start the topic!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan

Sio Ito
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: