Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Mojin and Moying Shan-Erh I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Mojin and Moying Shan-Erh I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Mojin and Moying Shan-Erh I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Mojin and Moying Shan-Erh I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Mojin and Moying Shan-Erh I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Mojin and Moying Shan-Erh I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Mojin and Moying Shan-Erh I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Mojin and Moying Shan-Erh I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Mojin and Moying Shan-Erh I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Mojin and Moying Shan-Erh 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Mojin and Moying Shan-Erh I_vote_lcapMojin and Moying Shan-Erh I_voting_barMojin and Moying Shan-Erh I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Mojin and Moying Shan-Erh I_vote_lcapMojin and Moying Shan-Erh I_voting_barMojin and Moying Shan-Erh I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Mojin and Moying Shan-Erh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Mojin and Moying Shan-Erh Empty
PostSubject: Mojin and Moying Shan-Erh   Mojin and Moying Shan-Erh I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:54 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Mojin (M) and Moying (F) Shan-Erh
Birthplace: Ba Sing Se
Current Residence: Earth Kingdom Palace
Element: Mind bending for Mojin and throwing daggers for Moying.
Pets: They both hate animals.
Weapons:Bending and daggers.

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: They both have long brown hair that is always neat and in a very long braid that is always behind them. Their hair is pulled back to reveal a lot of their forehead and both have very smooth faces.
Eyes: Their eyes are like most people in the Earth Kingdom and they are Asian looking. The only thing specific about their eyes it that they were both born without pigmentation in their retinas so their eyes are always pale looking and will sometimes glow in the dark.
Height: 5’6
Clothes: They both wears a long cassock like outfit that falls over their slim body and to the floor covering their feet. It is a dark green with a gold trim on the end of the sleeves, neck hole, and bottom lining. On the center of their chest is the Earth Kingdom symbol to show his allegiance to his nation and to the crown. Mojin wears a darker green shirt and pants underneath, but they is never seen in public wearing that.
Skin: They both have sickly looking pale skin due to the fact they stay inside the palace walls most of the time. Their skin is also flawless and free from scars and blemishes.
Body Type: The two are both very slim and built with no real muscles in their bone, they look as if a gust of wind can break them both in two. What they lack in muscle they make up in intuition and skill. Moying (the girl) is a little bit stronger than her brother and is able to use certain weapons like throwing or small daggers.
Image: Mojin and Moying Shan-Erh Meet_Your_Inquisitors_by_Draegos1

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality:

Mojin’s Personality:
Mojin is a very hateful and vengeful person, he has always been since he was a little boy. Growing up with such anger in his heart made him the cruel and heartless man he is today. Using people for only his needs and ways to gain success Mojin is the depiction of the true heartless politician. Even though he does not look like a threat his words can be known to drive people crazy, he is able to put pictures in people’s minds that will stay there forever. He has the gift of gab and is a very well spoken and eloquent man, he is also extremely smart when it comes to taking care of problems. Mojin sees himself as the new savoir of this world and wants to see the Earth Kingdom rise to the top once more. Mojin is a very untrusting person and does not even trust his own sister.

Moying’s Personality:
Moying is not as evil as her brother, but still has a dark heart. It is more cold and resentful than that of her brothers. She can be very cunning and deceiving using her skills of persuasion and trickery to get her job done. Like that of her brother Moying is not lacking in matters of speaking and is very well spoken. One look at her and one will notice her smirk which can be seen that she has a plan for you and you will probably not make it out alive. She uses her status in the palace to make sure things are done inside and outside the city, no one is able to escape her grasp. She longs for more power though, and will even go out of her way to taking out the king and her brother in order to gain the throne. She says everything she does is for the good of the Earth Kingdom, but really is for the good of her political power as a noble and adviser.
Personal Strengths:They both are extremely smart in both common sense and book smarts, they both are able to use different forms of persuasion, able to get in the mind of their foes and really mess with their heads, and attack their enemies weak points like a dead family member or mistake they made instead of attacking them physically
Personal Weaknesses: Have too much hate in their hearts that their views on people are morphed, sees everyone as evil and their calling, so to say, as good, when away fro each other they are weaker and unable to finish jobs to the key, and they are both just so creepy looking people sometimes don’t want to talk to them
Personal Hero: No one.
Dreams and Ambitions: Both want to somehow become the next leader of the Earth Kingdom

Likes: Interrogating people, screwing with people’s emotions and heads, controlling other people through sheer power, crushing the will of people, and destroying everyone’s hopes and dreams
Dislikes: People are so happy, being outwitted, sunshine, puppies, animals, and anything that brings that warm fuzzy feeling to a normal human being

Brief History:
[/list]
The twins were born in the Upper Ring of Ba Sing Se to one of the wealthiest noble families in the entire Earth Kingdom. The twins grew up at the oldest of five children and from the start never really fit in and were always seen as out of place and different. Despite growing up in their large house and getting everything they wanted the twins grew up with an assortment of teachers at their fingertips because their father wanted the best for his children. Their father was the one who first planted the idea of becoming advisers of the Earth King through much effort and hard work both of them were able to enter in the Palace as lowly advisers to the King even though their goals are top adviser.

They continued to proceed through the ranks in the Earth Kingdom palace and at the age of nineteen, the youngest to ever accomplish this, they made it into the Earth King’s most trusted circle. Their goal was just out of their reach and since they already had a hate for everyone in the palace getting there was easy. Using their skills of persuasion and some espionage, like poising a drink or black mailing a fellow adviser, they made their way to the side of the king through dark ways even though it would have taken a few extra years to get there due to their intelligence. It only took them a year to complete these activities and before they knew it Earth King Onao was naming them both his Royal Advisers and finally their dreams were accomplished. Now they have new goals, both to become rulers of the Earth Kingdom and they are not afraid to turn on each other to get this dream completed.

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Mojin and Moying Shan-Erh   Mojin and Moying Shan-Erh I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:59 pm

Approved, lol and if you don't mind me saying. THEY SCARE ME!! lol.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Mojin and Moying Shan-Erh   Mojin and Moying Shan-Erh I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:57 pm

*shrinks away* I'm very interested in what Mojin would say to drive people crazy! Very interesting - creepy - characters. I love them!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojin and Moying Shan-Erh   Mojin and Moying Shan-Erh I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mojin and Moying Shan-Erh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: