Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ran Satomi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ran Satomi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ran Satomi I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ran Satomi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ran Satomi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ran Satomi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ran Satomi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ran Satomi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ran Satomi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ran Satomi 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ran Satomi I_vote_lcapRan Satomi I_voting_barRan Satomi I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ran Satomi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mononoke
Novice
Novice
Mononoke

Ran Satomi Empty
PostSubject: Ran Satomi   Ran Satomi I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:19 pm

BASICS

Name: Ran Satomi
Pets: none
Weapons: War Fan

APPEARANCE
Hair|Eyes|Height|Clothes

Caucasian girl of medium height, despite of her "Japanese" sounding name, Ran is normally casually dressed. Slender and feminine, she is charismatic and usually in the center of attention.

Hair: Her dark hair is only one shade away from black and when not tied in a ponytail or simple bun, it reaches her hips. Although being absolutely straight, it is rather hard to maintain due to its thickness and lengths.
Eyes: Beautiful gray eyes. Sometimes, when light is dim, they turn cold or melancholic, making people wonder whether this happens because of the light or because she may be troubled by something… something that she cannot confess to anyone.
Height: 1.65 meters
Clothes: She is normally seen in a simple red dress strapped around with a brown leather belt. The dress has cropped-out sleeves and reaches her knees. The chain of a silver necklace can be seen around her neck, although the medallion remains hidden. She wears brown leather sandals.

CHARACTERISTICS
Personality|Hobbies|Personal Strengths|Personal Weaknesses|Personal Hero|Dreams and Ambitions|Likes|Dislikes|Brief History

Personality: Ran is an intelligent and elegant fighter, although she would rather avoid any conflicts or at least solve them by nonviolent means. She is bold, cunning and her weird “speeches” can be seemingly quite convincing. She may be young, but throughout her travels, she has seen and learnt a lot of things.

Hobbies
- Writing and practicing calligraphy
- Reading
- Trying out new things
- Stargazing

Personal Strengths:
- Intelligence
- Air bending
- Skilled merchant
- Curiosity

Personal Weaknesses:
- Some people may regard her as a coward because of her nonviolent nature
- She sometimes finds it hard to trust people around her
- She gets bored easily and she can get bored of people and simply stop talking to them with no prior warning and for no obvious reason
- Being obsessed with money and being somewhat of a cheapskate

Personal Hero: She may not have a personal hero, but she does look up to her uncle.
Dreams and Ambitions: Ran is already traveling around the world as a merchant, so in a sense, she is living her greatest dream. She wishes to become an airbending teacher, but with all her traveling, that is kind of unlikely to happen in the near future, unless she will somehow find a student that is willing to tag along.

- Traveling and sightseeing
- Eating good food and drinking good tea
- Talking to intelligent people
- Art

Dislikes:
- Waiting
- Treacherous people
- Writing financial reports
- Boredom
- Rain

Brief History:

Ran was born in Eastern Air Temple and was raised by her mother. Her father was a second generation traveling merchant, so she would only see him once or twice each year. Having grown in his absence, she became rather independent and after starting studying air bending under the guidance of her uncle from early childhood, she began seeing him as a fatherly figure and looking up to him.

It was only after she had reached 14 that her father took her under his wing and began teaching her skills needed for her to inherit the family business. It was then that her long dreamt journey around the world started and it was only two years after that tragedy struck. The caravan they were traveling with was attached by bandits and her father was killed. The caravan leader and his men managed to fend off the bandits only after three people had died.

Following on her father’s footsteps, she continued being a merchant, regardless of the hardships she encountered. It is true that after the incident she became colder, but it is also true that she did not loose her drive or her smile. Nevertheless, becoming a full-fledged merchant at such a young age was extremely hard, especially for a woman.

edit: I seem to have forgotten to write two words by mistake and added them. This doesn't affect the character info in any way.

Last edited by Mononoke on Mon May 09, 2011 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Ran Satomi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ran Satomi   Ran Satomi I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:07 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Ran Satomi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: