Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kyrian ~ Done I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kyrian ~ Done I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kyrian ~ Done I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kyrian ~ Done I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kyrian ~ Done I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kyrian ~ Done I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kyrian ~ Done I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kyrian ~ Done I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kyrian ~ Done I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kyrian ~ Done 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kyrian ~ Done I_vote_lcapKyrian ~ Done I_voting_barKyrian ~ Done I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kyrian ~ Done

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

Kyrian ~ Done Empty
PostSubject: Kyrian ~ Done   Kyrian ~ Done I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:27 pm

BASICS

Name: Kyrian Prominent
Pets: A Armadillo Girdled Lizard. Very cowardly, but affectionate and stubborn. Kyrians travelling companion and very best friend. When scared or threatened, they curve up and bite thier tail, curving thier bodies into a circle. His name is Flik.
Kyrian ~ Done Images10
Weapons: A Reaper Scythe. Able to contract itself and fold into a tiny handle. Kyrian is able to bend Fire around the blade to cause burns to his opponets. ( Just as Zuko can firebend around his swords. ) No other special abilities, is breakable, but not as if Kyrian is gonna let you break it.
Kyrian ~ Done Grim-r10
APPEARANCE

Picture:Kyrian ~ Done Sf3-si13
Hair: Blonde chopped look on top of his head, layered bangs, with dark long brown hair underneath thats braided. At the end its wrapped with a cloth and beaded with a glass marble. the first layers reach to about his ears.
Eyes: Light brown hazel eyes. Very soft and pale colored. Large, almost somewhat feminine.
Height: 6'1"
Clothes: A dark brown and black tunic with lighter brown body armor covering it. A silver shoulder armor cover and guantlets that cover his black gloved arms. On the other shoulder is a metal framed dragon head. He wears a leather wrap around his torso and waist. On that wrap is his belt that carries his Reaper sheath. His lower half consists of balloon pants that cut off below his knees and long stringed tan colored leather boots. His shins are also armored.

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: A very strong, confident man. He isnt one for personal socializing, but he does talk to people every now and then. He is rather quiet, doesnt speak his mind much, but is very loyal as a ally. Kyrian is very wise for his age, using what he has learned through his life to guide whomever he can. He doesnt have alot of Morals, and wouldnt think twice about killing a man that deserves to die.
Personal Strengths: Skilled in combat, intelligent, and rather stealthy. If her prefers to be unseen, he can make it that way.
Personal Weaknesses: Likes to be a Hero, has a fatal attraction to women, Doesnt think alot of plan through to the end.
Personal Hero: None
Dreams and Ambitions: Too early to tell.

Likes: Solitude, Food, Violence, Women, and playing the Hero.

Dislikes: Hustlers, the Law, Large crowds of people, the Dark, and Abusers

Brief History: Kyrian grew up in a rich family, that always gave him whatever he wanted in life. He was spoiled to the core, and finally at the age of 14, he got fed up with it. One night his father came home drunk, with another woman by his side. Kyrians mother was impregnated, and in a furious stage. Her husband brought home another woman and she began to yell at him. Kyrian watched from behind a large curtain, listening to their conversation. It got really heated, and in a flash, Kyrians father slapped his mother. Her scream sent shivers down his spine, and that was when he decided to step up and be a man. He sprinted forward and sliced him across the chest with his fathers weapon. A Scythe, that his father used while he was in the war service.

From then on Kyrian kept the Reaper scythe, and decided to protect his mother from all. He left his spoiled ways, hating money over all. And He was happy. His baby sister born, and he was growing up well. Till his 18th birthday. His mother and sister both grew very ill. And within the month, they both died, his 4 year old sister first, and then his mother. Out of depression he couldn’t stand to live in the house any longer, so he sold it and moved out into the world, forever trying to forget his awful past.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Kyrian ~ Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyrian ~ Done   Kyrian ~ Done I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:06 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Kyrian ~ Done
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: