Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Karu Mondo Tashin I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Karu Mondo Tashin I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Karu Mondo Tashin I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Karu Mondo Tashin I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Karu Mondo Tashin I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Karu Mondo Tashin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Karu Mondo Tashin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Karu Mondo Tashin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Karu Mondo Tashin I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Karu Mondo Tashin 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Karu Mondo Tashin I_vote_lcapKaru Mondo Tashin I_voting_barKaru Mondo Tashin I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Karu Mondo Tashin I_vote_lcapKaru Mondo Tashin I_voting_barKaru Mondo Tashin I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Karu Mondo Tashin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JustMyself
Novice
Novice
JustMyself

Karu Mondo Tashin Empty
PostSubject: Karu Mondo Tashin   Karu Mondo Tashin I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Name: Karu Mondo Tashin
Birthplace: He was born in the great city of, Ba Sing Se
Current Residence: With his father in their house, in Ba Sing Se
Element: He has just found out that he can bend the earth. So he is a new bender with the earth element.
Pets: A little badgermole, which he found wounded one day in front of his house. He took it and raised it by himself. The badgermole has a brown fur, with some white stripes. It is not a big animal, but it can be seen.
Weapons: None

Birthday: 7 May
Bloodtype: Bloodtype B
Hobbies: Games, hanging out with friends, work, family and fishing

Hair: He has straight brown hair. Which goes to a bit under the shoulder. He has a little puff of hair on the top of his head. A headband which keeps his hair from going in front of his eyes. (If im not good at explaining. Please look at my picture)
Eyes: Normal, dark green eyes. A round shape
Height: About 1.68 Meters
Clothes: He likes to wear a dark green headband, a brown long armed shirt, under a dark yellow west with dark green edgeds. He wears dark green loose trouses. With a pattern of rocks in the foot end. He also wears some shoes which looks like a combination between sandales and sneakers.
Picture: Karu Mondo Tashin What_An_Earthbender_by_HiddenGems
- Thanks to the Devianart user HiddenGems. (c) To him/her

Personality: He is a very kind person. Who likes to the right thing. And treat everyone the same. But he can also be very rude. If he thinks someone is annoying they will get to know.
Personal Strengths: Strong, kind and friendly
Personal Weaknesses: Self hater, to nice and dumb
Personal Hero: The Blind Bandit (Toph)
Dreams and Ambitions: To be a strong earthbender who can support his homeland.

Dislikes: Vegetables, barking dogs, unnessesary fighting, birds, difficult questions

Brief History: Karu lives with his father in Ba Sing Se. His mother passed away when he was 8 years old. His father, Makuta, dramaticly changed since that day. Now Karu and Makuta try their best to live a normal life. They both work at a resturant. Karu as a waiter and Makuta as a chef. One day when Karu was outdoors he tripped over a stone. He became so angry at the rock that he took it, and threw it up in the air. Later finding out that the rock had made a big hole afterwards. He than later on found out that he could bend with earth. He now tries to fully master the earth bending.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Karu Mondo Tashin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karu Mondo Tashin   Karu Mondo Tashin I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:25 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Karu Mondo Tashin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: