Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ozule I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ozule I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ozule I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ozule I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ozule I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ozule I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ozule I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ozule I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ozule I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ozule 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ozule I_vote_lcapOzule I_voting_barOzule I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ozule

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ozule
Novice
Novice
Ozule

Ozule Empty
PostSubject: Ozule   Ozule I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:47 pm

Name: Ozule, Stantzal
Birthplace: Capital City, Fire Nation
Current Residence: Capital City, Fire Nation
Element: Fire Bender, Lightning capable
Pets: Messenger Hawk, Red
Weapons: Dual Daggers

OPTIONAL INFORMATION
Birthday: June 21

APPEARANCE

Hair: He has short, tidy blonde hair that looks like tiny straws combed into order, a rarity for a fire nation resident.
Eyes: Blue eyes that are as radiant as those of a water nation citizen.
Height: 5'10'
Clothes: Wears the robes of a noble, with the seal of the fire nation on the back. They are composed of red and black silk that gleams in the powerful sunlight of the fire nation.
Picture: Ozule 1226011985_9392_full

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Good natured, docile guy with a jealous streak that results in him unleashing the rage he saves up from being so agreeable most of the time. A loyal and helpful friend, he will go out of his way to finish his assignment as well as help his friends complete theirs.
Personal Strengths: Lightning Capable bender, master dual dagger wielder, composure in battle, limitless heart and leadership skills, and responsible with his immense talents.
Personal Weaknesses: Jealous streak, pent-up rage, and trusts too easily.
Personal Hero: Fire Lord Zuko
Dreams and Ambitions: Ozule wishes to travel the many nations and gain knowledge of all the nations and their cultures.

Likes: Tea, powerful bender girls, playing with daggers, traveling the world, and sparring with friends.

Dislikes: Wearing hair knots, swimming, aggressive personalities, and cold weather.

Brief History: Although not a Royal or Noble himself, his grandmother was a princess of the Fire nation and both of his parents are currently nobles, he seeks to impress the current royals enough that he himself can become a noble. At three he began his training in fire bending, 3 years later he started using daggers. He quickly took up both, progressing quickly in his fire bending skills, but even faster with his daggers. His abilities with daggers rank among the elite in the entire world. Although he was quickly able to pick up lightning because of his general peace of mind he often struggles to overpower opponents with fire making him a very one demensional bender. His friendly nature allows him to make friends easily, which is why he seeks to travel the world and befriend citizens of other nations as well as his own.

Last edited by Ozule on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Pic)
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Ozule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozule   Ozule I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:44 pm

Unfortunately, you are not allowed to be a descendant of a Fire Nation princess. Only because the only children of past princes and princess have been characters of mine. And therefor you would have had to ask my permission firstly, though normally I would say yes, however I would like to now, were it not impossible for other kids to have been born by my characters. I'm very sorry that I have to say no, I don't really like doing it. But sometimes it calls for it, other than that a good character and I will approve it once you've edited it.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Ozule
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: