Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Tabinin (Twenty years later) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Tabinin (Twenty years later) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Tabinin (Twenty years later) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Tabinin (Twenty years later) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Tabinin (Twenty years later) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Tabinin (Twenty years later) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Tabinin (Twenty years later) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Tabinin (Twenty years later) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Tabinin (Twenty years later) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Tabinin (Twenty years later) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Tabinin (Twenty years later) I_vote_lcapTabinin (Twenty years later) I_voting_barTabinin (Twenty years later) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Tabinin (Twenty years later) I_vote_lcapTabinin (Twenty years later) I_voting_barTabinin (Twenty years later) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Tabinin (Twenty years later)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GinkoMushi-Shi
Beginner
Beginner
GinkoMushi-Shi

Tabinin (Twenty years later) Empty
PostSubject: Tabinin (Twenty years later)   Tabinin (Twenty years later) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:54 am

Tabinin
Rank: Mushi-Shi (Non-Bender): A Mushi-Shi or Mushi Master deals with Mushi (obviously). Mushi are primal life between organic creatures and Spirits from the Spirit World. Mushi-Shi are those who can see Mushi and deal with them; where most Mushi are invisible to the naked eye and a build up of them in an area can upset the natural balance of that area or peoples’ health or bending; a Mushi-Shi is often necessary if not vital to address these circumstances in a successful way.
Pets: None
Weapons: Incense Sticks and a bottle of Koki (Embryonic Mushi), random Mushi…”leavings” (to deal with bad Mushi), Bare Hands (to deal with bad people) and a flint lock Fire Nation Pistol.
APPEARANCE
Hair: Very long and grey, straight hair, tied in a low ponytail.
Eyes: Sharp, grey eyes.
Height: 5’2’’ ft
Clothes: Dark purple, dark green and white kimono with intricate flower pattern; she walks barefoot these days.

CHARACTERISTICS
Personality: Tabinin, like most Mushi-Shi, deals with life like a physician with a cold bedside manner; she can seem distant, and uncaring, but is like the rest of those in her field of work, a Good Samaritan. Tabinin is no stranger to travel and hard work, facing both with unflinching resolve to see it through to the end. Because of the nature of Mushi, she is often seen as being distracted, darting glances every which way or flinching away from something unseen; the reality is that she is rather astute but has to split her attention between the physical world and the Mushi that frequent it…Because of this, it is not uncommon for Tabinin to appear tired, stressed and otherwise overwhelmed.
Personal Strengths: Patience, Focus and Understanding; these are almost prerequisites of being a Mushi-Shi; it’s not enough just to see them you have to be willing to observe and understand them and their ways.
Personal Weaknesses: Altruist, Pacifist, and Chronically Depressed; Tabinin goes out of her way to help people, especially where Mushi are involved. As a rule, she refrains from combat unless forced into it, if there is other fighters in combat, than Tabinin will retreat away from the fray, viewing herself as a non-combatant. Mushi are bazaar to behold, chaotic in nature and sometimes, very loud and disturbing; those who see Mushi can hear them too and the constant exposure is often taxing on the human mind. Tabinin’s depression comes from having been involved and exposed to Mushi all her life.
Personal Hero: none
Dreams/Ambitions: Tabinin dreams that one day she will be free of her “Mushi Senses” and to live a peaceful life oblivious to the ways and actions of Mushi. Her ambitions don’t stretch far beyond understanding the conditions of those afflicted by Mushi.
Likes: Winter (Less Mushi to worry about), Autumn (Food Festivals), Food (rice, chicken, ramen, beef, sake), Reading, Helping Others.
Dislikes: Mushi, Spring (More Mushi), Summer (A lot more Mushi…and hot), Fighting, Empty Stomach.
HISTORY: Born with the ability to perceive Mushi (ubiquitous, primal life forms between the physical and spiritual plains), Tabinin was immediately sent (age 4) to the Southern Air Temple to learn from various Mushi-Shi cloistered there at the time. In her ten years, Tabinin absorbed the majority of the knowledge she needed to function as a novice Mushi-Shi and was sent out into the world with a veteran Mushi-Shi named Nui.
In three years time, Tabinin was exposed to various different Mushi and the cause of their influences on the life, be it sentient or not, around them; the Mushi being a small pandemic that had cropped up periodically over the decades as the boundaries between the physical and spiritual worlds were frequently crossed, Tabinin felt a compulsion to resolve Mushi “problems” and took an extreme distrust of the Mushi themselves.
Distrust turned to dislike and, perhaps, even hatred, when a particularly mysterious Mushi was reported to have engulfed and devoured her teacher Nui, shortly after she took on a new apprentice named Ginko.
Being raised by Air Nomads, Tabinin is caring by nature and moral instruction, a pacifist who uses the avoiding techniques typically trained to Airbenders; allowing her to simply avoid circles around a potential threat. In the last nine years she has added martial, hard style, elements of hand to hand combat but since she is often in conflict with Mushi, she tends any real aggression in their direction.
Since the Anti-Avatar incident and the twenty years of society disintegrating, Tabinin has found that demand for her skills has risen since Mushi ‘problems’ have increased while Mushi-Shi (Mushi Masters) have declined in number as well as the gifted who can see them.
Tabinin has been summoned recently to the western plains of the Elemental kingdom to diagnose the crop issues there, to ascertain whether they are simply famine or Mushi afflicted…
Back to top Go down

Tabinin (Twenty years later)
Page 1 of 1