Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Gotta Problem Punk? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Gotta Problem Punk? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Gotta Problem Punk? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Gotta Problem Punk? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Gotta Problem Punk? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Gotta Problem Punk? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Gotta Problem Punk? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Gotta Problem Punk? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Gotta Problem Punk? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Gotta Problem Punk? 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Gotta Problem Punk? I_vote_lcapGotta Problem Punk? I_voting_barGotta Problem Punk? I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Gotta Problem Punk? I_vote_lcapGotta Problem Punk? I_voting_barGotta Problem Punk? I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Gotta Problem Punk?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

Gotta Problem Punk? Empty
PostSubject: Gotta Problem Punk?   Gotta Problem Punk? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:55 am

Gale sat at a table next to a window gazing out. The sun was bright and i hurt his eyes making him flinch really. He leaned back in his chair and took a sip of the liquor from the tall bottle he held in his hand. It stung and burned down his throat but satisfying none the same. Gale had journeyed far and long. He didnt expect to find his sister or older brother in the Fire nation but he had yet to search here. Gale closed his eyes to picture the day he murdered his father for keeping back that information and for raising him this way.

Aoi purred and yawned from underneath the table. Apparently the trip affected her as well. she had gotten alot of stares from small children, its not everyday they see a large female black panther. Gale grinned and took another drink before returneing to his relaxed position and staring back out the window into the bustling streets.
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Problem Punk?   Gotta Problem Punk? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:00 am

Kasei entered the place. The 13 year old was young but dangerous. He sat down at a table, and people heard him yell out. "Get me 3 sandwiches! 1, 2,3!"
He was grinning widely, and happy that he finally found a place to eat. He had been travelling for 3 days, and the sandwiches at the restaurant were huge. As he started eating a piece of his food hungrily he started to choke, the waiter hit his back, and a bit slimy chunk of sandwich started heading towards some guys face.
Back to top Go down
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Problem Punk?   Gotta Problem Punk? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:10 am

The place was somewhat relaxing, after he got worked up alot for the past few days all Gale wanted to do was relax, but yet some pesky kid walked in and made a huge racket. Gale sighed and listined in. He ordered his food, and just as a hungry kid would act he started to scarf it down. He got hasty and began to choke. The waiter smacked him in the back and A huge chunk of saliva covered half chewed food landed fight on Gale's cheek. He took it calmly at first but then he twitched. Gale stood up knocking the table and chair over, " You have something to say Kid!?" Gale wiped the food off with his hand and flung it back at the boy. " I was enjoying it here untill you got walked in!!" Gale walked up to the boy and stared him down. Gale was a rather large guy, for eighteen, and his red eyes seemed intimidaing to most anyone. Someone nobody wants to mess with, " Gotta problem, Do ya... punk?"
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Problem Punk?   Gotta Problem Punk? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:52 am

Kasei looked up at the weirdos eyes. "Sorry... weirdo! HAHA!" he said. He didn't like the way this guy acted. He did a flip hoping not to kick the stranger in the face, landed and then ran out the door doing a face at him as he did. He ran faster and faster laughing as he went.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Problem Punk?   Gotta Problem Punk? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:57 am

Doragon was sitting and reading the paper of the news of the world. He brushed his air aside on his face as he looked up at the commotion. His eyes moved sharply from one person to another as the commotion was growing and growing. His eyes moved back to the paper as he really did not care for the argument. A kid who had no manners and a man who had a temper both a piece to disaster. He took a sip of tea as he looked up again as he coud here the loud mouth yelling at the kid. " This is going to be annoying.." he said to himself as he looked back at this newspaper.

He did not like his day being ruined by kids who were over reacting about such small things in life that can be easily avoided. He watched them over the top of his paper as people would not see him normally looking at anyone as it looked like he was just reading the paper. He let out a deep sigh as he adjusted his back towards the wall he was siting against as he looked at the boys again. He shook his head as he knew a fight would start soon. he folded his newspaper to avoid it getting damaged by the fight and got up and walked to the back of the store and sat down unfolding the paper and kept on reading.
Back to top Go down
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Problem Punk?   Gotta Problem Punk? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:08 am

As the boy ran out the door, Gales hand reached out to grap his shirt colloar but sadly missed. He then screamed as loud as he could out the door, " YOU BRAT!! I BETTER NOT SEE YOU AGAIN!!!" Gale, angry and frustrated questioned what the boy had just said. Weirdo? How was he weird? Gale sat back down and slammed his fist on the table. " Lucky little brat, if i see him again ill bash his face into a pulp." it took a few minuted but Gale had calmed down enough and simply petted Aoi. She purred against his hand and licked it. Gales eyes glanced to a man sitting at the back of the room reading a paper and enjoing his time. He sighed, how lucky would he be if he too had that luxury.
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Problem Punk?   Gotta Problem Punk? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:51 pm

Kasei entered into another teashop and sat down, obviously glad that he had gotten away with everything. He drank his jade dragon tea, and felt the tea's power burst into himeslf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Problem Punk?   Gotta Problem Punk? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotta Problem Punk?
Page 1 of 1