Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
(Erik) Inabikari Ookami I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
(Erik) Inabikari Ookami I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
(Erik) Inabikari Ookami I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
(Erik) Inabikari Ookami I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
(Erik) Inabikari Ookami I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
(Erik) Inabikari Ookami I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
(Erik) Inabikari Ookami I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
(Erik) Inabikari Ookami I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
(Erik) Inabikari Ookami I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
(Erik) Inabikari Ookami 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
(Erik) Inabikari Ookami I_vote_lcap(Erik) Inabikari Ookami I_voting_bar(Erik) Inabikari Ookami I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
(Erik) Inabikari Ookami I_vote_lcap(Erik) Inabikari Ookami I_voting_bar(Erik) Inabikari Ookami I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

(Erik) Inabikari Ookami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

(Erik) Inabikari Ookami Empty
PostSubject: (Erik) Inabikari Ookami   (Erik) Inabikari Ookami I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:05 pm

BASICS

Name: (Erik) Inabaikari Ookami (known as Erik to most people)
Birthplace: Elemental Kingdom
Current Residence:(Home) Light Kingdom/ (Travelling in)Earth Kingdom
Element: Light
Pets: None
Weapons: Long silver rapier, light and sharp.

OPTIONAL INFORMATION
Birthday: 3rd of September
Bloodtype: N/A
Hobbies: Cooking, and Fencing. Likes to draw and write. Studies bending.

APPEARANCE

Hair: Dark drown, and at medium length, reaches down to just above his shoulders, and spikes up alot.
Eyes: Round, brown eyes
Height: 5' 6"
Clothes: He wears gray slick cargo pants, with a tan wool sweater, and underneath the sweater a gray shirt. He has leather buckle boots on his feet, and on his hands are brown gloves. On his head is a brown hat, that looks as if it was used for musketeers. Strangely enough he has mask that only uncovers his eyes. And looks like a very queer character.
Picture:

(Erik) Inabikari Ookami Tek8b35501

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: He is rather arrogant, and not very nice to people. He is a bit cruel, but also has a very kind side. Cares for people, and friends and especially children, but does not act kindly to other men. He wants to be a leader but is constantly making mistakes. He is selfless, but still wants his way. He is a bit of a jerk, but mostly loves to be kind.
Personal Strengths: He is very wise in some ways, and knows exactly when to go into action, watches everyone carefully, and is very good at making acquaintances.
Personal Weaknesses:Rather arrogant, and not very experienced in some ways. Sometimes thinks he's an expert, a bit of a rascal, and a thief.
Personal Hero: Looks up to none, except his brother, who helped him through dozens of hard times, and taught him how to avoid getting into trouble.
Dreams and Ambitions: He wishes to become a master at lightbending, and hopes that by 16 he'll have read all (or at least most) of the lightbending guides.

Likes: Light of course, and loves to bend it in unique patterns. He also cherishes dark rainy days, the days when he can bend the rays of light reflecting off the rain drops to create magnificent illusions. Is a remarkable thief, and loves to steal things and get away with it. Loves the city.

Dislikes: Sunny days when light cannot show without the sun getting in the way of it. Does not really like the wild, and absolutely hates bogs and swamps. He dislikes snobs, and people who think they're better then everyone else (who doesn't!) and especially dislikes any enforcers of the law.

Brief History: When he was born his mother died, and his father had already died before that. His brother Larok was 18 by the time Erik was born, and decided to take care of him. Larok took to marriage, and cherished his brother along with his wife. At the age of about 4 he started to learn of his bending abilities, but all he could ever do was make a small orb of light in his palm, once he was 12 he had mastered the glowing orb and used it at night when he wanted to read. He didn't like his brother much, but he liked his brother's wife a lot, since she had always been his mother. However, Erik constantly tried to escape his brother and by the time he was 12 he had tried to run away 23 times. Eventually he got away with it when he was 13, and took up with a nasty group of thieves. With them he learned how to rob people of their money, and was an especially good pick pocket. After that he became a sailor, and sailed for a few months, till the captain died, and the crew tried to kill each other. He had a rapier at hand, and fought away the scoundrels, till they stopped fighting him and killed each other openly. Eventually they were all dead, and he found himself alone with 3 other cabin boys. They took to pirating, and he sailed with them for a while, stealing from cruisers, and as their crew grew he became the captain. Once he turned 14 they decided that they would end the pirate career, since many of the crew had died. They sold the ship for a few silver pieces, divided the money up evenly and said goodbye to one another. He wandered about, and eventually reached the light kingdom where he was caught up by his brother again. His brother this time was determined to keep him at home, and Erik ended up staying there for a few months. After those months, on one cold night, his brother had ordered him to stay home while him and his wife went out for the night. His servant held guard, but he was eventually defeated by Erik's wit, and Erik ended up escaping. He made his way to the earth kingdom, and met his pals from the pirating again in the air kingdom. They were all very rich now, and were still returning to their homes, and had all ended up in the air kingdom. After eating with them, he took one of their horses and said goodbye. And left for the earth kingdom. He ended up going to prison in the dark nation, and then escaping once more, ended up in the earth kingdom. You'll find him there today.

Last edited by Kasei Hayabusa on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

(Erik) Inabikari Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Erik) Inabikari Ookami   (Erik) Inabikari Ookami I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:30 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

(Erik) Inabikari Ookami
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: