Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Quite The Opposite I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Quite The Opposite I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Quite The Opposite I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Quite The Opposite I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Quite The Opposite I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Quite The Opposite I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Quite The Opposite I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Quite The Opposite I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Quite The Opposite I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Quite The Opposite 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Quite The Opposite I_vote_lcapQuite The Opposite I_voting_barQuite The Opposite I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Quite The Opposite I_vote_lcapQuite The Opposite I_voting_barQuite The Opposite I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Quite The Opposite

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Baen Sihanouk
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Baen Sihanouk

Quite The Opposite Empty
PostSubject: Quite The Opposite   Quite The Opposite I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:15 pm

Shadows.

It seemed like this was all the Dark Nation was composed of. It wasn't like there was anything wrong about that. But Baen knew it wasn't the same Dark Nation that sheltered her as a child. It seemed colder. Darker. Less welcoming. But it was her home. Baen walked through a thin forest, just outside of the capitol. With a few brisk hand movements, Baen conjured a ball of light in her right hand. It wasn't hard for her to see as she walked, for she was born with this ability to see through this darkness, but she felt cold, and the floating orb seemed to warm her, physically and emotionally. She just hoped that she wouldn't be seen doing such a deed, for it could end in her arrest.
Back to top Go down
Lance Zephyr
Beginner
Beginner
Lance Zephyr

Quite The Opposite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite The Opposite   Quite The Opposite I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:48 pm

Lance Talking
Lance Thinking

Lance was walking trough a small forest outside the capitol. He wasn’t able to see noting because of the darkness surrounding him and that meant that he was forced to depend on his instincts and luck. “So many memories” Lance started to think about the happy childhood that he spent here. “Those ware the times” Then, because he wasn’t thinking where he was going he hit a branch with his head. “Shit”
Then Lance saw some light in the distance. He decided to get a closer look. He sneaked between a couple of trees without hitting them and he saw a Woman holding the orb. ”A light bender. She will get in so much trouble”
Back to top Go down
Baen Sihanouk
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Baen Sihanouk

Quite The Opposite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite The Opposite   Quite The Opposite I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:53 pm

Baen heard the faint rustle of leaves and branches behind her. She stopped as she spun around on her heels, the light orb disappearing. With a few movements of the hand, the shadows around the figure ahead of her dispersed, revealing who was there. She narrowed her eyes, hand reaching for the hilt of her blade as she pulled it out, holding it level towards him. The black blade blended into the night. "Who are you?" she asked cautiously, gripping the hilt of her blade with both hands.

Last edited by Baen Sihanouk on Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lance Zephyr
Beginner
Beginner
Lance Zephyr

Quite The Opposite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite The Opposite   Quite The Opposite I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:11 pm

Lance watched the woman turning around and turning of the light orb. “Great” The woman removed the shadow around him allowing him to see her better. "Who are you?" The woman asked. Lance simply ignored her and prepared his sword. “You can bend two elements. Unlucky for you one of them is light” He started to move his hands and pushing the shadows around him even further. He put his hood down so the woman could take a look at him.“I wonder how much money would they give me if I turn you in”
Back to top Go down
Baen Sihanouk
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Baen Sihanouk

Quite The Opposite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite The Opposite   Quite The Opposite I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:30 pm

"Now, now. You know you don't want to turn me in." Baen taunted with a smile, twirling her blade in her hands. She willed the shadows around her to bend around her blade, causing it to virtually disappear to the human eye. Having reached Master status in Dark bending, she could do the same to herself, using the shadows to hide her, but decided against it. "After all, I'm a natural born citizen of this nation. I'm a valuable item to them. I can aid them in the feud against the Light Nation, due to my knowledge in their type of bending." she said, having already known and thought about this many times before. "Plus, I'm a mercenary who has proved myself loyal to this nation before." she added cockily.
Back to top Go down
Lance Zephyr
Beginner
Beginner
Lance Zephyr

Quite The Opposite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite The Opposite   Quite The Opposite I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:42 pm

“Guess What. I don’t trust you” He looked at the woman closely watching her. “You don’t really look like a mercenary…” He said that arrogantly smiling and knowing that it will make her mad. “I better keep my water bending a secret” He hided his sword in the shadow. He made a couple of steps towards the woman. “… and how do I know that you are not doing the opposite of what you just seed”
Back to top Go down
Baen Sihanouk
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Baen Sihanouk

Quite The Opposite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite The Opposite   Quite The Opposite I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:48 pm

Baen growled, her fists clenching tighter onto the hilt. She was tempted to slice him apart, but knew that if she did, she would be in huge trouble. "Trust me or not, I don't care." she said, grinding her teeth. "But I am a mercenary, and I stay to my word. Sure, I can lie if I want to. But only if and when the time needs it most. Which isn't now." Baen also said, putting the obsidian blade into it's sheath. She would not need her sword to fight him, if the time arose. As he took a few steps towards her, she stepped forward as well. Soon they were nearly nose-to-nose. They were the same height, and eye-level. Baen looked him coldly in the eyes. "You might want to check yourself before you get hurt, boy." she threatened.
Back to top Go down
Lance Zephyr
Beginner
Beginner
Lance Zephyr

Quite The Opposite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite The Opposite   Quite The Opposite I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:11 pm

Lance Looked at her with his empty grey eyes. "You might want to check yourself before you get hurt, boy." She said with a threatening voice. Lance smiled. “I would suggest you to surrender and let me take you to the guards” he moved his sword towards the women’s chest slightly pressing it. “Or I will have to take some drastic measures” He stand there prepared to take the woman to the guards.
Back to top Go down
Baen Sihanouk
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Baen Sihanouk

Quite The Opposite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite The Opposite   Quite The Opposite I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:19 pm

Baen's hands quickly came up to the blade of his sword, holding it flat-handed on either side. Using her light bending, she directed a beam of light the sword, slowly heating up the blade, making it glow white hot. As the light became nearly blinding, Baen quickly slipped out of his sight, conforming shadows to bend around her body and hide her in the branches above him. "Hmm, I don't think so." she said, her laugh airy, coming from all different directions.
Back to top Go down
Lance Zephyr
Beginner
Beginner
Lance Zephyr

Quite The Opposite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite The Opposite   Quite The Opposite I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:17 pm

Lance watched the girl while she heated up his sword with light bending. Then she he saw her hiding in the shadows. By now his hand started to burn up and he quickly bended a blast of shadow on the spot where the light was, turning it off. Lance looked around himself trying to find the girl. “She is good” He started to move his hands in front of his chest in a graceful way. The shadows started to disappear around him. They started to disappear further and further until he finally didn’t saw a part of clothing in the trees. He pulled out a dagger and throw it towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quite The Opposite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite The Opposite   Quite The Opposite I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quite The Opposite
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2011 :: April-
Jump to: