Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Baen Sihanouk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Baen Sihanouk I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Baen Sihanouk I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Baen Sihanouk I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Baen Sihanouk I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Baen Sihanouk I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Baen Sihanouk I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Baen Sihanouk I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Baen Sihanouk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Baen Sihanouk 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Baen Sihanouk I_vote_lcapBaen Sihanouk I_voting_barBaen Sihanouk I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Baen Sihanouk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baen Sihanouk
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Baen Sihanouk

Baen Sihanouk Empty
PostSubject: Baen Sihanouk   Baen Sihanouk I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:51 pm

BASICS

Name: Baen Sihanouk
Pets: None
Weapons:
Katana- Curved, long, slender blade at a length of 73 cm(approx. 28.7 inches) made out of obsidian(black stone) with a square guard at the base of the blade, beginning of the hilt, large enough to protect fist. Braided hilt accommodated to fit both hands. Weighs at a total of 11.7 lbs. Sheath is black, and in certain lights, can appear to be laced with a pearly substance. Hilt is black.

APPEARANCE

Hair:
Baen possesses a dark coloured hair, appearing to be black without direct sunlight. Her hair, in natural light, has a reddish-brown sheen to it and can be seen that it is not black. When down, Baen's hair extends almost completely to her waist, and when properly put up, it appears to be in some sort of mo-hawk type appearance. Her hair is normally styled in an intimidating way, to show the rouge-ness of her personality, and when her face is hidden behind it's mask, it is an intimidating

Eyes:
Baen has large, almond shaped eyes. They are framed with thin yet bold dark-brown, nearly black eyelashes. Her irises are a deep brown, and also can appear black, like her hair and eyelashes. In direct sunlight, the irises are a light chocolaty colour with a golden halo around the pupil.

Height:
5' 11' with an athletic and toned body type.

Clothes:
You can normally find Baen wearing something out of the norm of the culture. Baen usually wears a large flower of differing colour in her hair. She wears a sleeveless tunic that normally matches the colour of the flower in her hair. This tunic is usually adorned with large ties of different colours that end in bows on her back, which sometimes holds her katana. On her feet Baen wears large black combat boots and laced stockings, or sometimes none at all. She has a large ornate tattoo on her right shoulder, which had appeared when vowing to herself to avenge her father.

Picture:
Baen Sihanouk Tumblr_lezvdalg991qg5mflo1_500

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality:
Baen is monotonic at times in her emotions. Most of the times she is a cold person and doesn't take crap from anyone. When confronted by an opponent she is very sarcastic and tricky. She holds no compassion for anyone who has ever done a terrible deed, due to her past. And she does not like to even talk to anyone of the sort.

Personal Strengths:
Baen's strengths are as follows:
Darkness
Light
Surprise

Personal Weaknesses:
Empathy
People in distress
Water Benders

Personal Hero:
Her father

Dreams and Ambitions:
Baen's goal is to avenge the murder of her father.

Hunting Outlaws and Undesirables
Daylight
Nighttime
Nature
Traveling

Dislikes:
Spiders and other insects
Fighting Water Benders
Being tricked
Love[For it never leads to anything good for her]
Not being hired out as a mercenary because she's a woman

Brief History:
Baen Sihanouk was born to Bun-Rong Sihanouk{father} and Sopheary Sihanouk{mother} on a cold night in the dark winter. Through out her childhood, her father taught her in the ways of Dark bending. Bending shadows to her will and her advantage. She grew up as an only child, helping her mother in the kitchen and her father in his work. She learned the trade of sword fighting from a family friend who was a master.

All together she lived a good childhood. Since she was the only child, she lived both as a daughter and a son, taking on the responsibilities of the latter. But before the peace, when she was 8, Baen's mother died from an illness unknown to them. Bun-Rong packed up and took Baen and they moved. The two were on the move for 6 years, and during those six years, Bun-Rong taught Baen the art of Dark Bending. Once they had finally settled, Bun-Rong trained and trained and trained Baen until she could expand her knowledge to an almost master status. This was when she was 18.

At the age of 18, Baen's father was murdered in cold blood. They had been camping when bandits from an unknown nation came and attacked. Baen was severely hurt, and her father had died instantly. Taking what she had, which was the black obsidian Katana and the clothes on her back, Baen ran. She ran until she could no longer. Having to stop, rain pouring down like a monsoon, Baen blacked out in a forest somewhere near the Light Nation. When she woke, she was in a warm bed, clothing changed, her possession, the Katana, laying on the foot of the bed.

A woman and man, married, had found her and taken her in. From this day on, Baen was brought up in this home, and trained in Light Bending. This was only possible due to the emotional and physical trauma she had faced through her life. Now at age 26, Baen is now on her own. She works as a highly skilled mercenary for the highest bidder. Her alliances lie no where, but she has vowed to avenge her father's death, and her suffering. She is well enough in Light Bending, and looks to try and achieve master status in her Light Bending, having already achieved such a status in Dark Bending from her father's pushing her.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Baen Sihanouk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baen Sihanouk   Baen Sihanouk I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:34 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Baen Sihanouk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: