Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Arkieyo Tiyotoia (approved already! Wow!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Arkieyo Tiyotoia (approved already! Wow!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Arkieyo Tiyotoia (approved already! Wow!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Arkieyo Tiyotoia (approved already! Wow!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Arkieyo Tiyotoia (approved already! Wow!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Arkieyo Tiyotoia (approved already! Wow!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Arkieyo Tiyotoia (approved already! Wow!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Arkieyo Tiyotoia (approved already! Wow!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Arkieyo Tiyotoia (approved already! Wow!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Arkieyo Tiyotoia (approved already! Wow!) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Arkieyo Tiyotoia (approved already! Wow!) I_vote_lcapArkieyo Tiyotoia (approved already! Wow!) I_voting_barArkieyo Tiyotoia (approved already! Wow!) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Arkieyo Tiyotoia (approved already! Wow!) I_vote_lcapArkieyo Tiyotoia (approved already! Wow!) I_voting_barArkieyo Tiyotoia (approved already! Wow!) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Arkieyo Tiyotoia (approved already! Wow!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

Arkieyo Tiyotoia (approved already! Wow!) Empty
PostSubject: Arkieyo Tiyotoia (approved already! Wow!)   Arkieyo Tiyotoia (approved already! Wow!) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:44 pm

BASICS

Name: Arkieyo Marihu Tiyotoia
Element: Air
Pets: Saber the Dragon. She has dark blue scales, and blows dark green fire out of her mouth. She is shy, but very kind though is amazingly aggressive to anyone but her owner. Her tail is long and ends in a wispy point, she has spikes that go down her back, and doesn't have wings, and is more of a oriental dragon. She has two feet and she is thin and long, (about 13 feet long.) She has sharp pointed claws that are white and shiny.
Weapons: Arkieyo usually only uses his lightbending to defeat enemires and is capable of creating a beam of light that can burn people like a magnifying glass can burn ants. Though he usually carries a hatchet over his back.

APPEARANCE

Hair: He has light brown hair, that is at medium length, and sort of sticks up on his head and then comes down (kind of like prince charmings hair) and comes down to about the top of his neck.
Eyes: He has big, green eyes.
Height: 6' 8"
Clothes: He wears a green cloth sweater that has sleeves that go down to just above his wrist. He also wears a brown vest His pants are a khaki color, and are rather baggy on him. On his feet there are leather buckle boots.
Picture:
url=http://tektek.org/avatar/42748830]Arkieyo Tiyotoia (approved already! Wow!) Tekae4e560[/url]

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: He is a strong willed, and a pretty good leader, though he likes most to be left alone.
Personal Strengths: He is a pretty good leader, an excellent strategist, and finds friends easily.
Personal Weaknesses: Even though he has many friends, his enemies are amazingly powerful, he is passive aggresive, and doesn't like being around people that much, though he loves making friends.
Personal Hero: He looks up to the Avatar the most, and hopes to be able to bend all 4 elements eventually.
Dreams and Ambitions: To become the next Avatar.

Likes: To be alone, and to hike. To be in the country. To spend time with his pet. To run.

Dislikes: Being around people. Being in crowded cities. Being Away from his pet. Sitting for to long.

Brief History:Arkieyo was raised in the country in a small house in the Air Nomad mountains, and was visited by them quite a bit. His father and mother still live there to this day. He left his home only a few months ago, and has crossed the sea into the earth kingdom. He has made a good many friends and enemies, and currently lives in a small motel.

Last edited by KaseitheFireborn14 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Arkieyo Tiyotoia (approved already! Wow!)   Arkieyo Tiyotoia (approved already! Wow!) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:16 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Arkieyo Tiyotoia (approved already! Wow!)   Arkieyo Tiyotoia (approved already! Wow!) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:20 pm

WOW! THANKS ALOT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arkieyo Tiyotoia (approved already! Wow!)   Arkieyo Tiyotoia (approved already! Wow!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arkieyo Tiyotoia (approved already! Wow!)
Page 1 of 1