Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Aisho Echi  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Aisho Echi  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Aisho Echi  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Aisho Echi  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Aisho Echi  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Aisho Echi  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Aisho Echi  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Aisho Echi  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Aisho Echi  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Aisho Echi  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Aisho Echi  I_vote_lcapAisho Echi  I_voting_barAisho Echi  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Aisho Echi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Aisho Echi  Empty
PostSubject: Aisho Echi    Aisho Echi  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:50 pm

BASICS

Name: Aisho Echi
Pets: None.
Weapons: Uses his acrobat skills, fists, and surroundings to fight.

APPEARANCE

Hair: He has long and think brown hair. He keeps it clean and out of the way of his eyes, but now it is long and he likes it like that. It reaches the middle of his neck and covers his eyebrows.
Eyes: He has brown eyes.
Height: 5’9
Clothes: He tends to wear a long button downed white shirt that has a faded gold trimming around the end of the sleeves and a faded gold trimming along the bottom of the shirt. His pants are long and a dark brown that looks black from afar. These are his casual and performing clothes. His shoes are very old and broken in. They are dirty from all the constant movements his performing requires.
Picture: N/A

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Aisho is much like his performance. He is random and most of the day and tends to be ecstatic about absolute nothing. When he is not in front of a crowd he is very talkative and outgoing. He liked to learn about anyone that passes his way. If he gets too close to someone he tends to be over protective of them, thinking that every second of the day something bad will happen to them. While he is performing he takes it serious, and gets into it. Using everything around him for his act he loves to be the center of attention and is okay with that.
Personal Strengths: Acrobat skills, using the environment to his advantage, thinking fast on his feet, and great balance
Personal Weaknesses: over talkative, likes to have all eyes on him, and his over protectiveness
Personal Hero: Father
Dreams and Ambitions: To perform for royalty.

Being in the spotlight
The Circus lifestyle
Sitting on rooftops
Practicing
Learning new acts

Dislikes:
Staying in one place for too long
Being booed by the crowd
People he is close to getting harmed
Constant change
Being kicked out of places

Brief History:
He was born into the routine of a traveling circus; both his parents and his many siblings were acrobats and performers. Once he was able to walk he was taught the basics of the skill and as he grew so did the tricks and his skill. His life has been filled with crowds watching him juggle, climb on a high pole and then jump from that one to another, balancing on moving animals, or balancing on objects one would never balance on. After one show they would pick up and move to the next city of Nation that took them and let them set up.

In one of their many visits to Omashu, Aisho was six at the time; they were in the back getting ready for a show. Hearing some noises as he got ready with his siblings, Aishio broke off from the group and decided to find where the noise was coming from. Seeing a small girl who must have been lost, he introduced himself and they became good friends. Sadly the traveling circus group had to leave and Aisho was not allowed to say goodbye to her. After two years of traveling around the world the circus ended back in Omashu. He still thought about Lanette and the friendship they had, but probably would never see her again even though they were in Omashu.

They did their performance in Omashu and Aisho was sent to the market with his older siblings to buy some food for the trip ahead. They bought it and went back as they arrived at the tent. Everyone was packing up and getting ready to leave. Sad that he did not get to see her again, Aisho went with his family and the others out of the city of Omashu to their next destination. By chance he found the girl following the carts that held the tent and other items. They were far away from Omashu and the owners would not pull back to he took her in and taught her some skills and decided to make her one of the family. Now, he is 17 and still a performer. He can come and go with the circus whenever he wants; he usually just stays with it because it is free room and food for everyone who performs. Aisho is still learning new tricks and teaching Lanette some also.
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Administrator
Administrator
Lynn

Aisho Echi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aisho Echi    Aisho Echi  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:42 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Aisho Echi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: