Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kazusa Kitamori I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kazusa Kitamori I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kazusa Kitamori I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kazusa Kitamori I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kazusa Kitamori I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kazusa Kitamori I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kazusa Kitamori I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kazusa Kitamori I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kazusa Kitamori I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kazusa Kitamori 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kazusa Kitamori I_vote_lcapKazusa Kitamori I_voting_barKazusa Kitamori I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Kazusa Kitamori I_vote_lcapKazusa Kitamori I_voting_barKazusa Kitamori I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kazusa Kitamori

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ray-nya
Beginner
Beginner
Ray-nya

Kazusa Kitamori Empty
PostSubject: Kazusa Kitamori   Kazusa Kitamori I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:39 pm

BASICS

Name: Kazusa Kitamori
Birthplace: Bone Clan Territory
Current Residence: Island of the Ancients
Element: none.
Pets: none.
Weapons: A giant scythe that she loves using to intimidate others. It's blade is long and slightly curved, but otherwise very simple. The handle is studded with dull jewels and strips of silver, but is almost hollow inside so it's pretty light.

OPTIONAL INFORMATION
Birthday: December 21
Bloodtype: uh....
Hobbies: Reading, chess and battle strategy, star gazing

APPEARANCE

Hair: She has long brown hair that is almost to her waist. It is pretty straight, but it curls up when it gets wet.
Eyes: Average size deep blue eyes.
Height: 5'6''
Picture: Kazusa Kitamori Helene10

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: She's very calm and clear headed and always thinks things through. She can seem a little spaced out but really she is always thinking and testing people. She's usually a pretty happy girl, but when she gets mad it's best to stay very far away from her.
Personal Strengths: Calm, precise, great strategist, humble
Personal Weaknesses: Bad tempered, expects too much of herself, doesn't trust others
Personal Hero: Her father
Dreams and Ambitions: She wants to be a great leader for the Bone Clan but she also wants to avoid war, even though it's a big problem for her people, so she always studies battle strategies
Likes: Mind games, smart people, nature, fighting with her scythe

Dislikes: Selfish and idiotic people, war, heights

Brief History: Kazusa grew up as the daughter of the Bone Clan leader, and it was always expected that she would be a great leader like her father. She was always under constant pressure, so she withdrew from others and had few friends. She was always quiet and composed on the outside but on the inside she was always unsure of herself and scared she would let her people down. When she was eight her tutor tried to assassinate her, causing her to fear others and not trust strangers. She became obsessed with learning and strategy, and excelled in tests and handled pressuring situations well. After several more attempts at her life someone managed to murder her father. She became the leader at the young age of eighteen and is always trying to live up to the expectations of others.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Kazusa Kitamori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazusa Kitamori   Kazusa Kitamori I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:41 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Kazusa Kitamori
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: